Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,543 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

NYSC Surprises: A Week Of Drama, Why Should Only Female Be Allowed To Register? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Surprises: A Week Of Drama, Why Should Only Female Be Allowed To Register? (625 Views)

Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) / Obi Cubana Dines With Corpers Serving in Oba A Week To His Mother's Burial. / This Is How 'slay Queens' Will Rubbish NYSC Uniform If Allowed To Wear Skirts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Surprises: A Week Of Drama, Why Should Only Female Be Allowed To Register? by corperslodge: 8:22pm On Mar 20, 2020
This week is full of numerous drama from NYSC

* Starting from the suspension of camp, on Wednesday, this is very understandable. But the suitation was on ground before the camping activities of a week.
There even declaim that the Covid 19 will not affect the camping activities.

Still this might be justify will the increase of cases of the virus in the country, which they should have forsee worst case scenario before bringing PCM down for just registration.

* The week still continues, the joke and drama did not end there
Why should only female be able to register for NYSC 2020A stream 2?

PCM trying to register for NYSC batch A stream 2 have been experiencing gender biased segregation.

With female having a full list of four available slot of state to choose from while guys can only hope and look up to for all four slot empty.

At the end I think we should all be equal, with equal rights and privilege, obvious not so, some can be married and pregnant and nursing mother which are Corp member but we can't have nursing fathers privileges.

* With drama still continues with little response and validation of alot of things, we want to believe that thumbprint and CDS have been cancelled.

I hope this is not an opportunity for many to neglect their duty post.

At the end the week is yet to end let us wait and see

If you are yet to be in a community of corp members it is much more important than before especially for new Corper. I recommend nyscgroup on Telegram because of the size

Re: NYSC Surprises: A Week Of Drama, Why Should Only Female Be Allowed To Register? by chatinent: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
Hmmm.
Re: NYSC Surprises: A Week Of Drama, Why Should Only Female Be Allowed To Register? by devilmaycry: 1:04am On Mar 21, 2020
I was surprised and confused wen i did mine...

I wonder their reason for it tho
Re: NYSC Surprises: A Week Of Drama, Why Should Only Female Be Allowed To Register? by MCDanselm(m): 3:50am On Mar 21, 2020
Matter heap o

(1) (Reply)

Travel Visas Abroad (work, Tourist, Business), Citizenship For Sale / / Domicile Letter Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.