Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) (29718 Views)

Youth Corper Clings To A Tricycle To Cut His Transportation Cost (Photos, Video) / My Mum Sells Eggs - Corper Shows Off His Mother Who Trained Him In University / The Best Passing Out Parade, The Corpers Killed It! (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by GistMedia0: 11:53am On Mar 07
In a touching display of love and gratitude, a young National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) member recently brought tears of joy to his parents' eyes as he surprised them in his full NYSC uniform.

Dressed in his crisp NYSC uniform, the corps member quietly made his way to the military base where his father, a stoic military man, was stationed. As he approached his father's office, the anticipation and excitement were palpable.

The father, engrossed in his work, looked up to see his son standing before him in full NYSC regalia. A moment of stunned silence hung in the air before the father's face broke into a wide grin. "That's my son o!" he exclaimed, pride evident in his voice as he enveloped his son in a warm embrace.

From the military base, the corps member made his way to the local primary school, where his mother, a dedicated teacher, spent her days shaping young minds. With the help of the school staff, he quietly entered her classroom, where she was in the midst of a lesson.

As the corps member walked into the room, his mother's eyes widened in disbelief. A gasp escaped her lips as tears of joy welled up. Her students looked on in awe as their teacher, usually composed and in control, rushed forward to embrace her son.

The room was filled with a mixture of laughter and tears as the mother held her son tightly, whispering words of love and pride. Her students, caught up in the emotional moment, joined in the hugs, creating a scene of pure love and happiness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezwrNbe5l98

49 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by TANID(m): 11:59am On Mar 07
Wow!

10 Likes

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Godada(m): 12:00pm On Mar 07

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by BigBlackPreek(m): 12:11pm On Mar 07
I remember when I was a corper

48 Likes

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by UpTown001(m): 12:43pm On Mar 07
Congrats man, but is the necessary amenities available to thrive?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 4:38pm On Mar 07
During my time, my parents want me to show up like this for area but no b me ino like show off.....
There's this guy who came to church in full nysc kit to do Thanksgiving I laughed so hard. I know his parents must be behind it. There's no importance going for nysc, the main importance is what next after it. . Those who u show off to go laugh u if uno fi land correct job after service.

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by inoki247: 7:23pm On Mar 07
Lol how going for NYSC becomes an achievement I never still understand...

Wetin u go finish he go be like say dem sack u from a job...

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Marvieduke(f): 7:23pm On Mar 07
This is JOY to the glory of God Almighty. The happiness and prosperity of parenthood. I pray for moments like this in my life and to all the good hearts of parenthood...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by NothingDoMe: 7:24pm On Mar 07
Nice.

Soundtrack: Hosanna Bukólé - Daniel Lubams

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Creamypie(m): 7:24pm On Mar 07
Nysc wey we don finish tey tey without noise. Is not news. The news na when e land legit work

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by ROYALMAXCLEANER: 7:24pm On Mar 07
So lovely.... kiss Menh that's every responsible parent dream... smiley

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Edoreborn: 7:25pm On Mar 07
Funny
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Obviouslyblunt: 7:25pm On Mar 07
I hope he gets employed, he deserves it.

3 Likes

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by verybadmouth(m): 7:25pm On Mar 07
He's parents are both enjoying the national cake. He should be proud. Make trenches kids start to dey weep
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by GABRIEL6036: 7:25pm On Mar 07
Sweet moment ❤
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by tomiwakeem: 7:26pm On Mar 07
Surprised them with what actually grin
With khaki uniform and after 1year pulling the uniform what next .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Bridget95(f): 7:26pm On Mar 07
I wish there is good job in Nigeria, all this would have been worth it.

Man just hustle for the money

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Davidic1999: 7:26pm On Mar 07
Just leave the innocent guy alone, most people have gone through this phase as well.

Na ex corpers get bad mouth pass for this side

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Laple0541(m): 7:26pm On Mar 07
Lol, I wish him well.
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:26pm On Mar 07
No matter where you go remember the road that will lead you home.

Try by all means to make your parents feel so proud of you.

For those that their lovely Parents are late, May their beautiful Souls Rest In Peace

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Antipob777(f): 7:27pm On Mar 07
Our brothers from SW making our parents proud.

The other people from across the Niger bridge nothing nothing

3 Likes

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Pootle: 7:27pm On Mar 07
inoki247:

grin grin them go collect ID card you are fired grin
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:27pm On Mar 07
Gentlesoul2021:

During my time, my parents want me to show up like this for area but no b me ino like show off.....
There's this guy who came to church in full nysc kit to do Thanksgiving I laughed so hard. I know his parents must be behind it. There's no importance going for nysc, the main importance is what next after it. . Those who u show off to go laugh u if uno fi land correct job after service.

Na you get sense
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Olivyabrown: 7:28pm On Mar 07
The hairline sha

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by nstore: 7:28pm On Mar 07
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Bacteria8: 7:28pm On Mar 07
The video is so wholesome kiss

Thanks for making me smile.

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Artscollection: 7:29pm On Mar 07
Goodluck to him!!!
Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by sleek214(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07
Stunt to get donations and job offers. Some stunts can open doors. Na here we dey when that woman cash out millions of Naira because she dey wake up cook for her husband, wetin many women dey do since the days of John the baptist. So, I won't be surprised if donations start coming in. In fact, make I start the donation with 20k. Anyone with the young man details should message

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07
It's well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Laple0541(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07
Bridget95:
I wish there is good job in Nigeria, all this would have been worth it.

Man just hustle for the money

Presence or absence of good job shouldn’t deprive a child from celebrating his/her parent.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) by Adewale1603(m): 7:30pm On Mar 07
inoki247:

I swear. One year will be deceiving you like it's 10yrs. One year will finish and gone like the wind, by that time your eyes will clear, no more allawe, back to square one,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee / 2 Corpers Die In Accident In Katsina (photos) / #ProjectClothe1000 By Nasarawa Corpers In Sdgs & FRSC CDS Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.