Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,778 members, 7,831,498 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Yoruba Actress Give Thanks To God For Escaping The Deadly Disease. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yoruba Actress Give Thanks To God For Escaping The Deadly Disease. (936 Views)

Damilola Oni, A Yoruba Actress, Stirs Reactions As She Posts A Throwback Selfie / Ozioma Onuzulike: Naira Marley, The Deadly Virus & His Marlians Cult / Top 5 Richest Yoruba Actress In Nigeria (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actress Give Thanks To God For Escaping The Deadly Disease. by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2020
Oluwabukola Arugba gives tanks to GOD ALMIGHTY all the glory , honor, power and majesty… Last week Friday came like every other day, woke up to my daily routines, got on the road to put many things in place, ought to attend a party on Saturday so, called in my beautician to make my hair, and that of my twins , she was ready for my nails when I had a sharp n pounding pain in my body, down to my back n ribs, I couldn’t stand straight no more, had shivers, my body temperature sky rocketed, I discharged my beautician and told her to come next morning for my make up thinking I would be fine, thank God.

Hawtie came in from location, and atlast, we didn’t sleep all through d night, I cried like a baby in agonizing pain, next morning I got rushed to d hospital , I was admitted, spent some few days and given what I hate n fear most … injections upon injections, � I hated them all. But thank Goodness, God restored my health, I’m back and better.

I did most of my posts on that bed. Lovers, appreciate each day as day come, be extremely thankful for good health,going out and coming in, We mostly take these God’s free gifts for granted, all my plans for last weekend didn’t happen but thank God life happens . well and better now.

Source:- https://nasonaija.xyz/2020/03/20/oluwabukola-arugba-and-deadly-disease/

Re: Yoruba Actress Give Thanks To God For Escaping The Deadly Disease. by ahnie: 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2020
So what's the name of the sickness?
Re: Yoruba Actress Give Thanks To God For Escaping The Deadly Disease. by happybee: 7:54am On Mar 21, 2020
These people sha..
So na social media she con dey give thanks..
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is It True!! “nobody Finished Secondary School A Virgin” – Lady Says / Saheed Osupa Gba Odomode Olorin Niyanju Nigbati Won Pade / Bbnaija's Nina Buys Her Mum A Car For Her 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.