Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

COVID-19 : What If We Never Return Back To School Again?!� - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / COVID-19 : What If We Never Return Back To School Again?!� (1482 Views)

Children In Fiji Swim To Get To School (Video) / I’m Afraid To Go To School Again, Pupil Who Survived Lagos Building Collapse / Am Now In School Again After Dropping Out In 300level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 : What If We Never Return Back To School Again?!� by ThompsonJoo: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
COVID-19 : What if we never return back to school again?!�

Re: COVID-19 : What If We Never Return Back To School Again?!� by seunlayi(m): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2020
E-school will surely be the best
Re: COVID-19 : What If We Never Return Back To School Again?!� by chatinent: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2020
Some need the certs, not the school.
Re: COVID-19 : What If We Never Return Back To School Again?!� by Gwagone: 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2020
When I just pay school fee shocked
Re: COVID-19 : What If We Never Return Back To School Again?!� by Hhenryy: 7:36am On Mar 21, 2020
Impossible.

The lock down won't last. They will call it off before the end of next week.

I see no reason for the lock down in the first place. Confirmed cases are still less than 10 and all of them came from outside the country. No reported case of local transmission yet.
Re: COVID-19 : What If We Never Return Back To School Again?!� by shadrama(m): 8:49am On Mar 21, 2020
Well, carry the one wa u dn learn. Half bread is better than chin-chin.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 : What If We Never Return Back To School Again?!� by Larwin(m): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2020
Last ship is coming to reality
Re: COVID-19 : What If We Never Return Back To School Again?!� by Yohans(m): 12:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
Larwin:
Last ship is coming to reality
Yeah captain Chandler.
Re: COVID-19 : What If We Never Return Back To School Again?!� by Tastemoney(m): 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
What if we never return back to school again cool
or say. ..what if we never go back to school again smiley

You will soon go back to school boy....okay
Re: COVID-19 : What If We Never Return Back To School Again?!� by Skinnienigga(m): 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hhenryy:
Impossible.

The lock down won't last. They will call it off before the end of next week.

I see no reason for the lock down in the first place. Confirmed cases are still less than 10 and all of them came from outside the country. No reported case of local transmission yet.

Confirmed cases less than 10? No reported case of local transmission yet?

Are you living under a rock?
Re: COVID-19 : What If We Never Return Back To School Again?!� by Hhenryy: 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
Skinnienigga:

Confirmed cases less than 10? No reported case of local transmission yet?
Are you living under a rock?
I hope you know there is a difference between reported and confirmed?
Yeah, no local transmission yet. (i mean Nigerian to Nigerian in Nigeria)
Re: COVID-19 : What If We Never Return Back To School Again?!� by osamz007: 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
Only u o op.. this new bae wey I see b4 this nonsense coro_break I must run her matter

Re: COVID-19 : What If We Never Return Back To School Again?!� by Skinnienigga(m): 3:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hhenryy:

I hope you know there is a difference between reported and confirmed?

Yeah, no local transmission yet. (i mean Nigerian to Nigerian in Nigeria)

Read this carefully and then go learn how to use google.

Re: COVID-19 : What If We Never Return Back To School Again?!� by edoairways: 6:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
What if the menace ends soonest?
Re: COVID-19 : What If We Never Return Back To School Again?!� by Karleb(m): 6:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
Truth is, if no cure is found for Coronavirus, you might never go back to school.
Re: COVID-19 : What If We Never Return Back To School Again?!� by ashawopikin(m): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
ThompsonJoo:
COVID-19 : What if we never return back to school again?!�
na parte after parte

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Know If This Travel Agency Is Real Or Fake: Please Help / Help Others: Paste ur Computer Based Test (cbt) Post-utme Past Questions Here / Oou Admission List 2010/2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.