Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers (2053 Views)

Born Again: Many Christians can not answer "YES" to this question. / Daddy Freeze: "Meet NIMROD Whose Birthday Christians Are Celebrating Today" / Why Generational Curses Still Affect Many Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by OtemAtum: 10:29pm On Mar 20, 2020
Many people just bear names without checking properly for the history of the first person who bore that name. I'm not saying that you should apply for a change of name though, but it is good for you to be aware of it. There are very good indigenous names we could choose from, but many of our country people chose to give names of Murderers to their children, even after discovering this truth.

1. Moses- Moses murdered many people, but the one that stood out was that of a particular man who was working on a Saturday. Imagine, because someone was working on a Saturday, he deserved death. Numbers 15: 32-36

Imagine, their god is so senseless to have commanded that that gentle man should be killed. SMH for Jehovah and his crews undecided undecided

2. Samuel- This one beats my imagination. According to their story, Saul was sent by Jehovah their foolish god to go and kill people of another land including their children and animals (just how Boko Haram does these days). Saul didn't kill all, he kept Agag the king alive and some animals. Samuel the Psycho was angry for this and he killed Agag immediately. Cruel guy with wicked acts, yet majority of christian people in our country bear that name and even called him a good child. Read 1st Samuel 15

3. David- A man after foolish Jehovah's heart, yet full of wickedness. Just because someone didn't give him food he almost killed him. He also went to kill and cut the penis of 200 Philistines, according to their story. Let's assume someone does that these days, how would it sound in the ears. That person would have been labelled a terrorist, isn't it?

4. Solomon- Another foolish follower of Jehovah. He killed Adonijah his own blood brother, among many others.

5. Peter- Full of wickedness. According to their story, someone died in his church, he felt no remorse, rather the same question that killed the husband, he continued to ask the wife and even declared that the wife will die too. Go and read the story of Ananias and Sapphira. So pls don't give your child the name Peter. He's a wicked follower of the prisoner called Jehovah.

6. Elijah- That one and killing people like bursting pure water are like 5 and 6. He will send fictitious fire to kill fictitious captain and his army of fifty. Not on one occasion. He will always kill the prophets of other religions of those days. He should be tagged a great terrorist, but Nigerians will rather name their children after such a murderer. Hmm.

7. Elisha- That bald man(Abeg that his bone that's still active after his death should not come and choke me to death o grin ). Ordinary audio children are playing, he sent audio deer to them to consume them. Na wa o. How will the audio parents of these audio children feel seeing the audio bones of their audio children lying lifeless?

Let me not mention Samson, Phillip, and the rest. So check and think twice before you get baptised and acquire these names of murderers or before you give your children such names.

May Jehovah continue to be in his spiritual cage until the 1000th year as revealed by the thummim of the Light of God Almighty his father. Aseeee!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by chatinent: 10:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
Lame.
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 20, 2020
The same thing applies to Muslims. Imagine someone bearing the same name as an infamous pedophile, terrorist, and warmonger, who founded one of the most violent religions in human history.

7 Likes

Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by Bacteriologist(m): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2020
The god of the Old testament has to be the most detestable out of the 5,000 other gods.

The level of bloodthirst is just unimaginable for a so-called morally upright being.

"Thou shall not kill." After which comes a whole bunch of killings by god himself.

The only one who comes close is Allah. Even Satan killed far less people than Yahweh himself in the Bible.

Yahweh is a sadistic, misogynistic, totalitarian, blood-loving, destruction-loving, fascistic excuse of a god, who fortunately, doesn't exist. -except in the head of fools.

Anyone who thinks otherwise without evidence remains an idiot. Who cannot use his own brain to think.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by espn(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2020
gensteejay:
The same thing applies to Muslims. Imagine someone bearing the same name as an infamous pedophile, terrorist, and warmonger, who founded one of the most violent religions in human history.
why drag muslims into this thread...
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
espn:
why drag muslims into this thread...
Ask Google. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by CAPSLOCKED: 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2020
Bacteriologist:
The god of the Old testament has to be the most detestable out of the 5,000 other gods.

The level of bloodthirst is just unimaginable for a so-called morally upright being.

"Thou shall not kill." After which comes a whole bunch of killings by god himself.

The only one who comes close is Allah. Even Satan killed far less people than Yahweh himself in the Bible.

Yahweh is a sadistic, misogynistic, totalitarian, blood-loving, destruction-loving, fascistic excuse of a god, who fortunately, doesn't exist. -except in the head of fools.

Anyone who thinks otherwise without evidence remains an idiot. Who cannot use his own brain to think.

If we agree that Satan has ever killed as much as one person, then we mean that "God's perfect plans" are bullshit since they can be altered by his rival, who surprisingly, he created.

2 Likes

Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by Bacteriologist(m): 10:52pm On Mar 20, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

If we agree that Satan has ever killed as much as one person, then we mean that "God's perfect plans" are bullshit since they can be altered by his rival, who surprisingly, he created.

Ah well..even those supposedly killed by Satan(Job's children) were with god's permission.

So again, we're right back where we started.

Stuck with a supposedly loving god who delights so much in the destruction of his own creation by himself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by OtemAtum: 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2020
gensteejay:
And to think that people lionised Usman Dan Fodio and praised him beats my imagination. Imagine, the first BOKO HARAM EVER LIVETH. Even Shekau is learning where that guy is.

2 Likes

Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by Humanoid01(m): 11:01pm On Mar 20, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Lol dude what is eating you up? The way you keep griping, you seem to be taking things a little too personal.

2 Likes

Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by Bacteriologist(m): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2020
Humanoid01:

Lol dude what is eating you up? The way you keep griping, you seem to be taking things a little too personal.

Ask me again why I am taking things too personal?

1 Like

Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by seunlayi(m): 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2020
Op is high

1 Like

Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by Humanoid01(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2020
Bacteriologist:

Ask me again why I am taking things too personal?
Can you take your time to study this?
https://www.gotquestions.org/God-of-the-Old-Testament.html
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by Bacteriologist(m): 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2020
Humanoid01:

Can you take your time to study this?

https://www.gotquestions.org/God-of-the-Old-Testament.html

I did. Now what?

1 Like

Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
gensteejay:
Mo is a boyscout compared to xtian Bible heroes.

1 Like

Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by kestolove95(m): 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2020
White man package nd well Written religion
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by Bacteriologist(m): 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2020
kestolove95:
White man package nd well Written religion

Packaged. Yes. Well-written? I disagree.

1 Like

Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by Juliusmomoh: 12:13am On Mar 21, 2020
To the poster: . Only one hundred naira condom whould have safe your parent this shame. . Son of a thousand father
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by OtemAtum: 12:35am On Mar 21, 2020
seunlayi:
Op is high
I'm the most high geng grin

1 Like

Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by OtemAtum: 12:36am On Mar 21, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
To the poster:
Only one hundred naira condom whould have safe your parent this shame.
Son of a thousand father

No vex, but it's the truth sha cool
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by FatherBona: 12:49am On Mar 21, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
To the poster:
Only one hundred naira condom whould have safe your parent this shame.
Son of a thousand father
20 naira condom would have spared the world that calamity, unfortunately both his parents could not afford it and they decided to do without. That silly mistake led to the birth of that nonentity of a nincompoop.
Very unfortunate embarassed
Sad cry
Chai!!!
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by OtemAtum: 6:44am On Mar 21, 2020
FatherBona:

20 naira condom would have spared the world that calamity, unfortunately both his parents could not afford it and they decided to do without. That silly mistake led to the birth of that nonentity of a nincompoop.
Very unfortunate embarassed
Sad cry
Chai!!!
The sperm and egg that produced me is a billion times worth than the sperms and eggs that made Jehovah and Allah you guys worship. Ponder on this for a while. Peace.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by dazzlingd(m): 7:37am On Mar 21, 2020
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by Juliusmomoh: 8:23am On Mar 21, 2020
OtemAtum:

No vex, but it's the truth sha cool
. It is not truth, Don't confuse thunder
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by Juliusmomoh: 8:27am On Mar 21, 2020
OtemAtum:

The sperm and egg that produced me is a billion times worth than the sperms and eggs that made Jehovah and Allah you guys worship. Ponder on this for a while. Peace.
I pity your life
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2020
Frustration, bitterness hatred and blindness are deadly, can you imagine this grown up uneducated literate bewailing his woes, grieves and pathetic life, bickering and blabbering, looking for a scape goats to blame for his misfortunes, chaiiiiiiii, GOD please heal this one
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by lepasharon(f): 9:16am On Mar 21, 2020
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by sukerefakere(m): 9:34am On Mar 21, 2020
lepasharon:
grin grin
What is making you laugh lepashandy?

1 Like

Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by OtemAtum: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

I pity your life
Why? Is it because I told you the truth about Jehovah your God who's currently in a spiritual cage?
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by OtemAtum: 3:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
profolaolu:
Frustration, bitterness hatred and blindness are deadly, can you imagine this grown up uneducated literate bewailing his woes, grieves and pathetic life, bickering and blabbering, looking for a scape goats to blame for his misfortunes, chaiiiiiiii, GOD please heal this one
This is not about frustration, bitterness, hatred and blindness. This is about the truth, enlightenment, promotion of our own culture and reality of life. I am not sick so I don't need healing. Jehovah who's currently in a spiritual cage will need the healing more. Peace.
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by Juliusmomoh: 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
OtemAtum:
Why? Is it because I told you the truth about Jehovah your God who's currently in a spiritual cage?
Sometime u don't need an answer
Re: Many Christians Are Bearing The Names Of Murderers by OtemAtum: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

Sometime u don't need an answer
Hmm maybe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Jokes / Boko Haram Returns And Declares Total Jihad Down To Igboland. / Priest Terrorizes Kinsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.