Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Coronavirus: No Need For Panic Buying, Sanwo-Olu Tells Lagosians - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: No Need For Panic Buying, Sanwo-Olu Tells Lagosians (33804 Views)

Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" / Ben Ayade: If You Wear Face Mask, No Need For Social Distancing (Video) / Coronavirus: No Face Mask, No Movement In Cross River State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: No Need For Panic Buying, Sanwo-Olu Tells Lagosians by ivolt: 9:04am On Mar 21, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

What are you saying?
HE WAS RIGHT! IT WORKS!
The Chinese have known chloroquine works since an African guy with chloroquine in his system went from positive to negative. Only that FDA must do extensive testing and also let capitalists make money b4 they can approve a drug.
It is because of Trump that our NAFDAC are doing chloroquine trials today!

I am not sure if you are trying to deceive people or you are just ignorant about drug and diseases.

NAFDAC does not do trials.
Trump is wrong, this is a matter of life and death and not a liberal/conservative/christian group think.

Trump is not your savior!
The same Trump who is saving you wanted to buy a German developed vaccine strictly for Americans.
He didn't remember to send one your way.

Capitalists are already making money from chloroquine from the gullible.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: No Need For Panic Buying, Sanwo-Olu Tells Lagosians by DLuciano: 9:11am On Mar 21, 2020
fairfora:
I never liked this guy's style before but I think my opinion is changing the way he's been up and doingn on the Coronavirus issue. People should come first in every thing government does because they're not governing animals.

My concern still goes to the way president Buhari is handling the matter. He didn't even come to the media except once. He keeps speaking through garba shehu and oshiomohle. Who knows if garba shehu was the one who sent himself and baba didn't seem to be aware if it. World presidents allay fears by coming on air to address their people on a regular basis . This isn't good enough as a leader.
can the president even pronounce the word 'corona virus'? Bet me, he will pronounce it "ororo why-us" grin
Re: Coronavirus: No Need For Panic Buying, Sanwo-Olu Tells Lagosians by GermanMelania: 9:50am On Mar 21, 2020
fairfora:
I never liked this guy's style before but I think my opinion is changing the way he's been up and doingn on the Coronavirus issue. People should come first in every thing government does because they're not governing animals.

My concern still goes to the way president Buhari is handling the matter. He didn't even come to the media except once. He keeps speaking through garba shehu and oshiomohle. Who knows if garba shehu was the one who sent himself and baba didn't seem to be aware if it. World presidents allay fears by coming on air to address their people on a regular basis . This isn't good enough as a leader.

You can agree with him on this issue and still noy like him. Especially if he called his state a city
Re: Coronavirus: No Need For Panic Buying, Sanwo-Olu Tells Lagosians by GermanMelania: 9:55am On Mar 21, 2020
ivolt:

I am not sure if you are trying to deceive people or you are just ignorant about drug and diseases.

NAFDAC does not do trials.
Trump is wrong, this is a matter of life and death and not a liberal/conservative/christian group think.

Trump is not your savior!
The same Trump who is saving you wanted to buy a German developed vaccine strictly for Americans.
He didn't remember to send one your way.

Capitalists are already making money from chloroquine from the gullible.

Tell them o. The way nigerians think americans are gods ehn. This same chloroquine that kills even in small dosages. They just read headlines and start shoutinh america. They have no clue what life is like for most. Not even 2 weeks they lost their job and thry will be kickef out if thry cant pay rent come april. Only folk who havr access yo monry can buy. Plrnty people livr paychrck to paychrck. America you can go into negativr so quickly and lose evrrything. See that 1k usd thry promised? To collect ehn, you go prove wire. Until you have been there and seen money doesnt grow on trees..

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: No Need For Panic Buying, Sanwo-Olu Tells Lagosians by Emma1Oj(m): 10:12am On Mar 21, 2020
Lagos state govy is busy going up and down educating, informing, pleading and updating lagosian to stay save, the dullard is looking for ways to travel out n waist our resources. No common word from him, even if he want to pronouns it as kwaruna balus we don't mind at least let's hear from him. Chai!! This how I wasted my time and vote sha..!!! Cudos to Lagos state govy, Mr Babajide Sanwo Olu and his wonderful team for a diligent jobs being done. God reward you!!
Re: Coronavirus: No Need For Panic Buying, Sanwo-Olu Tells Lagosians by petitejolie(f): 10:56am On Mar 21, 2020
Oga there is o. Buy all u want to buy now o. More cases are gonna come up and shock lagos except God takes control
Re: Coronavirus: No Need For Panic Buying, Sanwo-Olu Tells Lagosians by teehazzy(m): 11:41am On Mar 21, 2020
[quote author=whytediamond post=87624672]I still believe there is a reason this covid-19 spared Africa,. In as much as it is in the continent, no death of an African has be recorded (I stand to be corrected).

If truly this virus is so infectious, where are all those Nigerians who had contact with the Italian?

Truth is, Africa is not prepared for this global pandemic.

Developed countries around the world have acted fast to cushion the effect and resultant suffering faced by its populace. Here in Africa, well, I won't say more.

You're actually dumb. There has been a recorded deaths of 17 people, so stop yarning dust
Re: Coronavirus: No Need For Panic Buying, Sanwo-Olu Tells Lagosians by Chatbot1234: 11:41am On Mar 21, 2020
is there really money to panic buy in nigeria ?
Re: Coronavirus: No Need For Panic Buying, Sanwo-Olu Tells Lagosians by shogz89: 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

So why did NAFDAC act only after Trump’s speech if it was so well known.
More importantly why r u attacking Trump if u know he was only saying what Chinese already confirmed - that chloroquine has adverse effect on corona?!
I am not attacking trump.. They are acting now because because they feel its coming from a reliable source. Check out this screenshot to let you know the chloroquine talk started since February check the date on the post I guess you can see BBC pidgin too.. I am surprised you are saying you just got to know the chloroquine talks after trump talked about it..

Re: Coronavirus: No Need For Panic Buying, Sanwo-Olu Tells Lagosians by Kolping: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2020

Re: Coronavirus: No Need For Panic Buying, Sanwo-Olu Tells Lagosians by CanadaOrBust: 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
dfrost:

Must you quote everyone? I wasn't even responding to you. Are you that jobless?

Even if you have loads of time with you, can't you use it to sleep, read or just soak your hands in water?

Lol. U didn’t have to mention me in your post. U mentioned me specifically because u wanted a rise from me. U r a hypocrite sir.
Re: Coronavirus: No Need For Panic Buying, Sanwo-Olu Tells Lagosians by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
fairfora:

I dont know how true this is but there is something fishy... well is it true osho baba said if he is no more the chairman he will spill the beans in Aso rock..... to be candid it so doesn't make sense that buhari has not address the nation.

What the heck is wrong with him... he is just odd... hmmm

Its Trump that we listen to... its well oooo
Re: Coronavirus: No Need For Panic Buying, Sanwo-Olu Tells Lagosians by Legendguru: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
No one is buying coz of virus people buy to avoid price hike
Re: Coronavirus: No Need For Panic Buying, Sanwo-Olu Tells Lagosians by jeiz333: 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
Governor,

Please shut down the state.

Everyone not on essential duties should stay home for the next 4 weeks.

Do you have essential commodities store?

We will survive this but only you can help Lagosians by declaring a state of emergency.

STAY HOME EVERYONE FOR 4 WEEKS. No social gathering.

NO CHURCH SERVICE OR MOSQUE GATHERING OR PRAYER>>>>>
USE THE INTERNET
Re: Coronavirus: No Need For Panic Buying, Sanwo-Olu Tells Lagosians by MidaserveNG: 8:59pm On Mar 25, 2020
Lagosians now PANIC BUYING
Re: Coronavirus: No Need For Panic Buying, Sanwo-Olu Tells Lagosians by MidaserveNG: 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2021
Take advantage of the CCTV Camera Installation package from Midaserve NG.
Call/WhatsApp 081 2841 0762 for more info

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Ebola Cases Confirmed In Port Harcourt. / Nigerian Lady Dies After Childbirth (photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.