Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative (38234 Views)

NCDC: COVID-19 Patients Without Symptoms To Be Discharged After 14 Days / Coronavirus: Three Patients In Kano Flee After Testing Positive — Official / Nigeria's Coronavirus Testing Up By 32% After Jack Ma's Donations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative by slowice(m): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2020
Something seem not to be right about nigerias covid 19 claim... Let's hope all is well
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative by JoseRaji(m): 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
TourismMan:
So na so them discharge this man without telling us his name, show us his face or anything identity? Why is Nigeria handling issues of COVID19 in obscurity as against what is practiced in other countries of the world? When Canadian prime minister's wife was tested public, the whole world was let to know. When Mikel Arteta tested positive, it wasn't a hideous issue. Why is Nigerian government concealing the identity of the victims here in country?
I think the decision to conceal his identity is more for HIS protection. Knowing Nigerians, if his identity was made public, the man wouldn't survive day one after discharge...
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative by JoseRaji(m): 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
IamMichaels:

Nigeria was still the first nation to find cure to ebola virus so what are you saying, I guess you've lost faith and trust for your country

Lmao...
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative by Jsucre(m): 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
ityP:

So the 91,000 that has recovered all around the world na movie too?
this is Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative by nsiba: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
ityP:

Lmao. Ignorance is bad o. Corona virus is destroyed at temperatures of 60°C upwards, not 26-28°C. No place in the world is even close to 60°C. And please, many people are recovering from corona virus. This Italian man in naija isn't a unique case. Below is the statistic of those that have recovered from the virus.
. U r showing stats when u 4just show him Saudi Arabia and Iran

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative by Chibykeray(m): 12:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
Congratulations to them. In the act of humanity and goodwill please share the procedure used to others so we can stop this thing. God bless you guys.
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative by Oricha79(m): 12:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
Yoruba herbal in action.... will the Italian man go back to Italy?
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative by trytim100(m): 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
U.mean Nigeria has cure for d virus?
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative by ajasay3030(m): 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nothing survives in this country. You bring a business plan, it fails; you bring a virus, it fails woefully. I thought they say the land is green and fertile?
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative by yommen: 2:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
funmike83:
See the woman standing behind not wearing any protective kit. Are they actually battling with Mr coro? Covid is highly contagious. How are we sure the man tested positive before celebration this. Just thinking ni o

Oga, can't you read and understand simple English? The man is fine already. It's been up to a month that guy entered Nigeria. If he didn't recover, he would have died by now na. The guy is even lucky he came to Nigeria, or else, he would have died in Italy. I bet he'll just sit his arse down in Nigeria.

But how can you ask that rubbish question 'how are they sure...?. That's stupid o! The medical staff don't know their job again? See a mentally lazy Nigerian youths.
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative by etrange: 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
thatigboman:
treat, not cure. China has treated thousands
He said cure. He only edited it after my post.
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative by etrange: 3:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
IamMichaels:

Nigeria was still the first nation to find cure to ebola virus so what are you saying, I guess you've lost faith and trust for your country

I'm not saying it's not possible but that's clearly not the case yet. OP said we're the first to cure the disease. He only edited that out after my post.
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative by Ghokes(m): 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
funmike83:
See the woman standing behind not wearing any protective kit. Are they actually battling with Mr coro? Covid is highly contagious. How are we sure the man tested positive before celebration this. Just thinking ni o

Even those ones are only pretending to be wearing are deceiving themselves
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative by etrange: 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
Jabioro:
Who told you there is no cure? Cure will started from somewhere and if it begin at your backyard don't discarded it.We did it with deadly Ebola virus..Wake up

That we can do it doesn't mean we have done it. Let's not propagate wrong information. OP said we are the first nation to cure it and that's not true. Glad he took my correction and edited that part out of the title. Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative by etrange: 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
jeffizy:

And what did i just do?
It's okay though.

Stop it already. Your sarcastic post doesn't qualify as asking.
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative by funmike83(f): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
yommen:

Oga, can't you read and understand simple English? The man is fine already. It's been up to a month that guy entered Nigeria. If he didn't recover, he would have died by now na. The guy is even lucky he came to Nigeria, or else, he would have died in Italy. I bet he'll just sit his arse down in Nigeria.

But how can you ask that rubbish question 'how are they sure...?. That's stupid o! The medical staff don't know their job again? See a mentally lazy Nigerian youths.

You really must be stupid for quoting me. I told you I didn't read ni?What is your problem? Can't you just shut up. See nigerian youth that is not lazy. Ori e ti daru
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative by Legendguru: 5:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
Are they sure
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative by ProtectMyMoney: 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
LosC:
The Italian man who arrived Nigeria with the deadly COVID-19 has been discharged after testing negative for the virus.

The Governor of Lagos State Babajide Sanwo-Olu expressed his joy over the goodnews and he equally disclosed this on Friday night via his twitter page:

https://twitter.com/jidesanwoolu/status/1241118189494337537?s=19

The whole world is looking for cure, medical researchers are researching cures daily, yet Lagos has successfully treated someone from Positive to Negative, and we cannot share the cure to the whole world so that the virus can be stopped.

Scam!!!
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative by Bbbwings: 1:21am On Mar 22, 2020
masterP042:
For those of them screaming audio Italian and virus etc. Shey una don see the man, oya make una chop the pic since you've been requesting for it. angry
Sometimes, I wonder what Nigerians want, we always castigate the country and always applaud the western countries, is that not low esteem, when we always look down on ourselves and never appreciate what we have, how do u expect other countries to love us, or do u think praising America and bringing down Nigeria will make them love us?
Without taking anything from the medical team, they have really done well in containing this pandemic so far, more than any America, uk, Germany and the so called developed worlds.
Even those using abroad to boast and our ever traveling darling daddy is stuck here with us, one of those few moments to be proud of Nigeria, I'll cherish it while it lasts.
Don't worry.
This thing is just starting.
Next time you will be singing praises of our politicians.
Re: Nigeria's Coronavirus Index Patient Discharged After Testing Negative by ityP(m): 5:02am On Mar 22, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

The whole world is looking for cure, medical researchers are researching cures daily, yet Lagos has successfully treated someone from Positive to Negative, and we cannot share the cure to the whole world so that the virus can be stopped.

Scam!!!

The world have also successfully treated 91,000 people from positive to negative. But I'm sure you're hearing this for the first time. Is that one scam also?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Swollen Testicles: My Right Egg Is 3 Times The Size Of My Left Egg, Help / HIV Prevalence In Nigeria By States! / Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.