Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,325 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Investigate Death Of COVID -19 Suspect – Ohanaeze Urges Ugwuayi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Investigate Death Of COVID -19 Suspect – Ohanaeze Urges Ugwuayi (680 Views)

PEPT: Ohanaeze Urges Biafrans To Brace For Surprise Verdict / Ohanaeze urges Southeast residents To Ignore IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order / Are Miftah Bolaji: Group Asks Buhari To Investigate 'Death' Of FCC Nominee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investigate Death Of COVID -19 Suspect – Ohanaeze Urges Ugwuayi by sarrki(m): 4:52am On Mar 21, 2020
Ifeanyi Ugwuayi
Ifeanyi Ugwuayi
FacebookTwitterPinterestLinkedInWhatsAppEmail

By Innocent Duru

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youth Council Worldwide has called Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuayi, to investigate the circumstances surrounding the death of a septuagenarian who tested negative to the dreaded Coronavirus.

Shocked by the woman’s death, a lady who claimed to be the daughter accused the Enugu University Teaching Hospital, ESUTH, of negligence. She also accused the Enugu State government of unpreparedness for the virus, despite the fact that the outbreak was reported in December.

The OYC in a statement signed by the National President, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro and the General Secretary, Mazi Okwu Nnabuike, said: “Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi should investigate the death of a 70 year old woman suspected of having the dreaded Coronavirus irrespective of the accusations of the family that the woman died due to negligence of Enugu Government.

Read Also: As Covid-19 ravages the world… Lagos, Ekiti ban Owanbe

We are confident that Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi will respond to this matter and condole the family for the loss

“We also call on the South East governors to shut down public places especially where there are crowd of more than 30 persons as a precautionary measures to curb the spread of Coronavirus in the South East, as many

people are set to return home from abroad during the Easter festive season. There’s an urgent need to put measures to protect our citizens.

“The OYC commends the Federal Government for the precautionary measures taken so far, especially in the areas of closing of borders, shutting down all Federal Government schools and colleges, including the Mallam Aminu Kano Int’l Airport, Akanu Ibiam Int’l Airport Enugu and PH Int’l Airport.

The imposed travel ban on 13 countries with high cases of Coronavirus is highly commendable. The Federal Government should also provide preventive measures at all motor parks, as there are poor preventive measures in all the motor parks across the country

https://thenationonlineng.net/investigate-death-of-covid-19-suspect-ohanaeze-urges-ugwuayi/
Re: Investigate Death Of COVID -19 Suspect – Ohanaeze Urges Ugwuayi by sarrki(m): 4:57am On Mar 21, 2020
I do agree with ohaneze it’s fishy

Having said that,

People may be sick with the virus for 1 to 14 days before developing symptoms. The most common symptoms of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) are fever, tiredness, and dry cough. Most people (about 80%) recover from the disease without needing special treatment.
More rarely, the disease can be serious and even fatal. Older people, and people with other medical conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, or heart disease), may be more vulnerable to becoming severely ill.
People may experience:
cough
fever
tiredness
difficulty breathing (severe cases)
Learn more on who.int
For informational purposes only. Consult your local medical authority for advice.
Source: World Health Organization

1 Like

Re: Investigate Death Of COVID -19 Suspect – Ohanaeze Urges Ugwuayi by Abdul05: 5:11am On Mar 21, 2020
Covid-19 the new enemy of humanity. ohanaeze should further urge the south eastern governors to inform those that are coming from abroad to land in Biafra not Nigeria .
Re: Investigate Death Of COVID -19 Suspect – Ohanaeze Urges Ugwuayi by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:15am On Mar 21, 2020
We also call on the South East governors to shut down public places especially where there are crowd of more than 30 persons as a precautionary measures to curb the spread of Coronavirus in the South East, as many
people are set to return home from abroad during the Easter festive season
. There’s an urgent need to put measures to protect our citizens.
@the bolded,
Misplaced priority.
If anyone do not come home for the festive season (Easter, New Year etc) and chose to stay back wherever they are (just for this year), will the world come to an end?
Safety first biko.
Re: Investigate Death Of COVID -19 Suspect – Ohanaeze Urges Ugwuayi by Iyiataata92: 5:36am On Mar 21, 2020
Abdul05:
Covid-19 the new enemy of humanity. ohanaeze should further urge the south eastern governors to inform those that are coming from abroad to land in Biafra not Nigeria .
Bro its still too early to act like a fool. The human mind relaxes while we sleep and
wake up fresh in the morning.
I wonder if you didn't sleep or if your mind didn't relax or if your brain is still sleeping.

Stop early morning dumbness!!!
Re: Investigate Death Of COVID -19 Suspect – Ohanaeze Urges Ugwuayi by segebase(m): 6:18am On Mar 21, 2020
They must consult d dibia
Re: Investigate Death Of COVID -19 Suspect – Ohanaeze Urges Ugwuayi by helinues: 6:28am On Mar 21, 2020
Somebody that tested negative to the virus..

So person can not die in peace again in Nigeria?
Re: Investigate Death Of COVID -19 Suspect – Ohanaeze Urges Ugwuayi by seunmsg(m): 6:36am On Mar 21, 2020
Lagos is the epicenter of the Coronavirus outbreak in Nigeria and the state is yet to record any death from the virus. Just one unconfirmed case in Enugu and the person is dead.

Lagos is The Godfather State where Tinubu eats all the money meant for health while Enugu is one of the best run PDP state in Nigeria.

One Mazi that use to run his mouth like tap on Twitter is already crying about the state of facilities at UCH, Ibadan where one of is friend is in quarantine. He couldn’t even tag the Oyo State Governor in the tweets just so has not to expose the incompetence of Seyi Makinde, another poster boy PDP Governor.
Re: Investigate Death Of COVID -19 Suspect – Ohanaeze Urges Ugwuayi by Jakub1: 6:49am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
post=87624525:

@the bolded,
Misplaced priority.
If anyone do not come home for the festive season (Easter, New Year etc) and chose to stay back wherever they are (just for this year), will the world come to an end?
Safety first biko.
[/s]
Re: Investigate Death Of COVID -19 Suspect – Ohanaeze Urges Ugwuayi by johnmartus(m): 6:50am On Mar 21, 2020
Good morning brother/sister. My name is Kamsiyochukwu I was born and raised in Isiala Ngwa in Abia state.
Yesterday one guy from Anambra on nairaland was laughing at Yoruba that Corona virus has spread across to the region.

Its unfortunate that southwest never record any Corona death despite the virus broke out there.

My Advise for Anambra people let us live by peace and let us love one another.
Re: Investigate Death Of COVID -19 Suspect – Ohanaeze Urges Ugwuayi by NextD18: 6:58am On Mar 21, 2020
As far as I'm concerned, Ohaneze ndigbo is the most inconsequential and useless group that has ever graced this earth.

Very hypocritical and confused set of fvcktards.

If you Igbo and you don't know till this point that Ohaneze as a group has been useless to your well being, then you are dumber than them.
Re: Investigate Death Of COVID -19 Suspect – Ohanaeze Urges Ugwuayi by goodnessme1(f): 7:11am On Mar 21, 2020
johnmartus:
Good morning brother/sister. My name is Kamsiyochukwu I was born and raised in Isiala Ngwa in Abia state.
Yesterday one guy from Anambra on nairaland was laughing at Yoruba that Corona virus has spread across to the region.

Its unfortunate that southwest never record any Corona death despite the virus broke out there.

My Advise for Anambra people let us live by peace and let us love one another.
Afonja! you Don't Even know how to impersonate.
Re: Investigate Death Of COVID -19 Suspect – Ohanaeze Urges Ugwuayi by johnmartus(m): 7:15am On Mar 21, 2020
Why should I impersonate tell me in what sense.
goodnessme1:
Afonja! you Don't Even know how to impersonate.
Re: Investigate Death Of COVID -19 Suspect – Ohanaeze Urges Ugwuayi by goodnessme1(f): 7:30am On Mar 21, 2020
johnmartus:
Why should I impersonate tell me in what sense.
Tell us why you are not proud of your Afonja tribe?

In the other threads you were claiming to come from Isiala Ngwu in Abia state.until you were told that, there is nothing like ugwu.

Your yoruba brothers will be ashame of you now.

1 Like

Re: Investigate Death Of COVID -19 Suspect – Ohanaeze Urges Ugwuayi by dignity33: 9:28am On Mar 21, 2020
This so called mazi Okechukwu that is BMO member should desist from being a betrayal to igbo or else we will locate him wherever he is and sorry will be his name.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Did Not Say FG To Print New Naira Note. / Watch Video As Lagosians Play Ball With Obasa's Donated Bread / See A Chieftain Of APC On Channels Television

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.