Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. (5091 Views)

Akwa Ibom Government Bans Street & Trafic Light Hawking / Edo Government Bans All Political Rallies In The State. / BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by femi4: 6:56am On Mar 21, 2020
Talknochip:
That wont stop the masses from watching the station. It has been the voice of the downtrodden, voiceless and the oppressed. What CNN is to Trump, is what AIT is to Buhari
AIT that is dead

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 21, 2020
Why are they being banned?
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Jakub1: 7:01am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:
God bless His Excellence President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Great move in the right direction.
[/s]
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Jakub1: 7:02am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
post=87624500:
[b][/b]
[/s]
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Jakub1: 7:04am On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
post=87624499:
AIT, let's hear from you if you have anything to say biko.
[/s]
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Marine54(m): 7:12am On Mar 21, 2020
ALMUSTAQIM:
MAY THE CURSE OF GOD ALWAYS BE ON THE USELESS A I T

GOD BLESS PMB1523

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
May your life and your generations be the way Buhari is runing the affairs of this country........

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by senatordave1(m): 7:20am On Mar 21, 2020
Esseite:
Why are they being banned?
Is it by force for you to visit me?
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by adanny01(m): 7:27am On Mar 21, 2020
Sirjamo:
Does AIT still exist? Its been dead to me since like 5 years ago. Very useless and hypothetical media outfit. A disgrace to the journalism profession.

The only thing I liked on AIT was Kaakaki Social segment but i still supported its discontinuation. The idea of the program was good but the content delivery wasn't. I find myself shaking my head every time and asking myself why I was watching it.

AIT cannot help being partisan.

I have stopped watching AIT ever since.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by mu2sa2: 7:32am On Mar 21, 2020
helinues:
When Dokpesi could have faced his business and be competing with the likes of DStv, Startimes.

See the damages been Done to his business all in the name of politics..

Well na big lessons sha
Gbam.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Okoroawusa: 7:33am On Mar 21, 2020
The day I fear AIT was the day they carried the fake news of the driver that drove the Italian man to Ogun state that has threatened to pass coronavirus to people if he is not paid #1billion. AIT even made use of the pic of an innocent man from Edo State that was lifted from the internet n was circulating on Social media then.

That was when I knew that AIT has lost it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Okoroawusa: 7:37am On Mar 21, 2020
Marine54:
May your life and your generations be the way Buhari is runing the affairs of this country........
Amen!

May your life and your generations have their resources wasted the way PDP ran Nigeria for 16 years.
May you n your generation be shared to the highest bidder n may your resources be looted n shared to family and friends.

Now say Amen!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Okoroawusa: 7:39am On Mar 21, 2020
MrALIVE:
Thunder fire you here if you still support Buhari.
Amen o!

Thunder fire you here if you don't support Buhari.

No be only you Sabi curse n no one has monopoly of thunder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by iokpebholo: 7:42am On Mar 21, 2020
If u looking for a partisan station,just tune in to TVC.That station can worship buhari for Africa.lol

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Okoroawusa: 7:45am On Mar 21, 2020
chinjo:
TVC is owned by TINUBU while CHANNELS is owned by Prince TONY MOMMOH. These are two APC stallwalts. When PDP were in power, they never barred these stations despite all the fake news they carried about Jonathan. For those supporting this evil government remmember the law of karma. Go and ask Sowore and his Sahara reporters.
For those that supported PDP 16 years of misrule karma will visit them.
Ask Ben Bruce, Dariye, Orji Uzor Kalu,AIT,Nyame how market... You can't fight against a thing which time has come n survive. You will be swept away. Jona n his wife are lucky that Nigerian ex-presidents are not disgraced if not.... but we seize their properties n money sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Talknochip(m): 7:47am On Mar 21, 2020
allthingsgood:

Ju meant the voice of the wailing pdp and yam eaters! grin
yes. and also the voice of the sane, fair, and independent minded people!
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Marine54(m): 7:50am On Mar 21, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Amen!

May your life and your generations have their resources wasted the way PDP ran Nigeria for 16 years.
May you n your generation be shared to the highest bidder n may your resources be looted n shared to family and friends.

Now say Amen!!
i won't answer you, caused you're as lifeless as Buhari. ....
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Gandollaar(f): 7:50am On Mar 21, 2020
Sirjamo:
Does AIT still exist? Its been dead to me since like 5 years ago. Very useless and hypothetical media outfit. A disgrace to the journalism profession.

You are in sifia pains over a false news? Waa wa alright
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Okoroawusa: 7:57am On Mar 21, 2020
Marine54:
I am answering you because your future has been looted by PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Talknochip(m): 7:58am On Mar 21, 2020
femi4:
AIT that is dead
and they just banned them from Aso rock
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 21, 2020
adanny01:

The only thing I liked on AIT was Kaakaki Social segment but i still supported its discontinuation. The idea of the program was good but the content delivery wasn't. I find myself shaking my head every time and asking myself why I was watching it.

Like CNN.
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by edoairways: 8:03am On Mar 21, 2020
chinjo:
TVC is owned by TINUBU while CHANNELS is owned by Prince TONY MOMMOH. These are two APC stallwalts. When PDP were in power, they never barred these stations despite all the fake news they carried about Jonathan. For those supporting this evil government remmember the law of karma. Go and ask Sowore and his Sahara reporters.
APC are afraid of criticism but they came through criticism and fake news
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by edoairways: 8:08am On Mar 21, 2020
adanny01:

Is Channels better, they always twist reportage
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by adanny01(m): 8:29am On Mar 21, 2020
edoairways:

To be candid, I lost interest in watching news.

Only my wife puts Channels and I let her because I can't be watching my own channels everytime. So the little channels i watch is because I am seated there and my wife is watching.
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Lamasta(m): 8:29am On Mar 21, 2020
Aso Rock is Nigeria and not APC or Buhari so the govt should tread softly cos even CNN in the USA is an enemy of Trump administration but Trump is giving them free hand as a media organization...
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by femi4: 8:50am On Mar 21, 2020
edoairways:

Channels remains the best. Very professional
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:51am On Mar 21, 2020
Marine54:

AMEEN, THANKS.
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by edoairways: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2020
femi4:
Channels remains the best. Very professional
Very professional in disrupting people's view on a live TV shows
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by sapientia(m): 9:22am On Mar 21, 2020
I thought it was an old news ooo.

Chai...
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by 7lives: 10:02am On Mar 21, 2020
helinues:
When Dokpesi could have faced his business and be competing with the likes of DStv, Startimes.

See the damages been Done to his business all in the name of politics..

Well na big lessons sha

Nigerian bussiness men are always operating like rats at the corridors of power.
This AIT deserved what's coming to them, Tinunu should have bury the useless station in 500 billion naira law suit, since the Lagos land lord video broadcast.
I guess Jagaban new it's no use flogging a dead rat like AIT.

1 Like

Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by 7lives: 10:08am On Mar 21, 2020
Marine54:

AMEN, and may your life and that of your unborn generation be managed, the way PDP manage Nigeria.
Can I have a louder amen?.
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by 7lives: 10:10am On Mar 21, 2020
Okoroawusa:
The day I fear AIT was the day they carried the fake news of the driver that drove the Italian man to Ogun state that has threatened to pass coronavirus to people if he is not paid #1billion. AIT even made use of the pic of an innocent man from Edo State that was lifted from the internet n was circulating on Social media then.

That was when I knew that AIT has lost it.

Imagine that.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by 7lives: 10:14am On Mar 21, 2020
Marine54:

Just say amen, no be you dey pray all over the place?.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Message To Igbo People In Lagos. / Now That Yorubas Claim Lagos Belongs To Yorubas, The FG Should Do The Following / Breaking News! Inside Aso Rock Villa: Fg Agrees To Revert To N65 But

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.