Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. (5088 Views)

Akwa Ibom Government Bans Street & Trafic Light Hawking / Edo Government Bans All Political Rallies In The State. / BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by FlyGirl1: 11:09am On Mar 21, 2020
AIT is the best TV station in Nigeria. Channels is now useless to me. A useless President that has nothing to offer is that one a President?

God Purnish Buhari and His useless supporters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by FlyGirl1: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2020
Randy100:
The lifeless one has been a very vindictive man since time immemorial. If banning AIT from covering Aso Rock will make him happy let him be happy. I don't even see what they are covering in Aso rock with a man who is lifeless. A man that is afraid to speak to people. A man that when he speak, it is full of blunder, uninsipiring, vindictive, unintelligent and vague speech. I beleive that one day we will get it right in Nigeria with a good leader who will respect the media. God bless Nigeria.

You are very observant o God bless you jare.
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by allthingsgood: 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
[s]
Talknochip:
yes. and also the voice of the sane, fair, and independent minded people!
[/s]

lmao. sarcasm
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Akinloyefestus(m): 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
IT'S REALLY AMAZING.

I started With ONLY $7 and it's getting more interesting.

������
Did you know that ETH recorded over 340,434.83% (3404X) from year 2015 Jan 21. To 2018 Jan 13. ($0.420897 - $1432.88)
A little investment of $100 would have made you a whooping of $340,434.833 (237.58184ETH) in just 4Years.

������
Here is another great opportunity to leverage on smart contract on ethereum blockchain with just a start up of $10(0.035ETH) to arrive at 1555ETH in 100days

ETHEREUM may record another All Time High of over $5000 in the next 1-2years. Now take up your calculator ($5000 x 1555ETH = $8,325,000)

https:///HkW3ziHqW8E2DwZBakkllk
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Stone03: 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
The government is simply afraid. Nigeria has not had it worse the way we have now in government.
Government of lies and propaganda, why are they afraid of criticism?
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Randy100: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
FlyGirl1:

You are very observant o God bless you jare.
Bless you too.
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by amaham(m): 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
I guess this is because Ait did a live call-in of the newly launched 112 emergency number and showed the world that it doesn't work.
I pray we see better days in naija
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Miracle1991: 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
Good one, next is punch
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Hedonisst: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sirjamo:
Does AIT still exist? Its been dead to me since like 5 years ago. Very useless and hypothetical media outfit. A disgrace to the journalism profession.

But the TVC and Channels are "very useful" to your dumb self because they asslick your god Abba Kyari, his lapdog Buhari, your master Tinubu, and their cult the APC?

Fool.
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by DabuIIIT: 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
Iyiataata92:
over the years, AIT and Raypower fm have proved its resentment for the APC. Its not surprising though, given that DAAR chairman, Dokpesi is an active member of PDP.
But professionality entails that media outlets like AIT should be non-partisan, which they are not, hence my support for this ban. Though they will challange it in court cos this is not the first time they are getting the stick.

But just like AIT, The Nation newspaper is anti-PDP and was used by the APC in 2015 to spread lies against PDP and GEJ.
I hate biased media but I think AIT should challange this ban in court as it is illegal, but should also fact-check every news item before publishing.

Nigerians deserve genuine news

Confused Nigerians.

You Nigerians got a very long way to go
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2020
post=87624500:
[b][/b]
What do you have to say about NTA?
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
Sirjamo:
Does AIT still exist? Its been dead to me since like 5 years ago. Very useless and hypothetical media outfit. A disgrace to the journalism profession.

At least its far better off to nta
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
helinues:
When Dokpesi could have faced his business and be competing with the likes of DStv, Startimes.

See the damages been Done to his business all in the name of politics..

Well na big lessons sha
You sound dull,why not tell liar Muhammed to make star times,freetv compete with multi choice
DSTV is not a TV station ooo,
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
ALMUSTAQIM:
MAY THE CURSE OF GOD ALWAYS BE ON THE USELESS A I T

GOD BLESS PMB1523

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Dumb dullard
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
allthingsgood:

Dokpesi wen be yam eater. Abeggi. How can u expect fairness from pdp tv station lol
Is there any fairness from that dull nta?
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2020
femi4:
AIT that is dead
You sound so dumb,more people watches AIT ,more than any TV stations in Nigeria
1kakaaki
2focus Nigeria
3.Jennifer's diary
4.so wrong,so wright
5.Project justice
6. Showing of national teams matches
Lastly its pictures and sound quality is way far ahead of nta
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Sirjamo: 11:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hedonisst:

But the TVC and Channels are "very useful" to your dumb self because they asslick your god Abba Kyari, his lapdog Buhari, your master Tinubu, and their cult the APC?

Fool.
Such an uncouth comments can earn you a lengthy ban, you know that , right?
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Sirjamo: 11:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
otuekong1:

At least its far better off to nta
NTA is state owned. Every state owned media outfit in the world is a government mega phone.

AIT started well but it owner derailed it by dabbling into politics, now it's no where near Channels and TVC
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 22, 2020
Sirjamo:
NTA is state owned. Every state owned media outfit in the world is a government mega phone.

AIT started well but it owner derailed it by dabbling into politics, now it's no where near Channels and TVC
AIT is better off to channels,forget the fake awards channels wins
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Ruby5: 6:33am On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by femi4: 8:10am On Mar 22, 2020
otuekong1:

You sound so dumb,more people watches AIT ,more than any TV stations in Nigeria
1kakaaki
2focus Nigeria
3.Jennifer's diary
4.so wrong,so wright
5.Project justice
6. Showing of national teams matches
Lastly its pictures and sound quality is way far ahead of nta
Illiterate! Succeeded in giving himself away. Comparing picture quality of two dead stations
Re: Federal Government Bans AIT From Broadcasting ASO Rock Affairs. by Akinloyefestus(m): 8:37pm On Jul 06, 2020
Missed out on Forsage?��‍♂️��‍♂️
Million money seems over crowded?��‍♂️��‍♂️��‍♂️
Join the Kings and Queens
The giants of smart contract program as the launch a new program for earners.
Join LION SHARE�� as we prepare for a massive launch

https:///Kn9HRz1u6FP9xkYKplgYmB

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why On Earth Is Ibb Not In Jail / Chief Of Army Staff, Azubuike Ihejirika, Spits Fire! / Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.