Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,169 members, 7,867,390 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:11 PM

It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss (35393 Views)

Manchester City Win EPL Title After Leicester Beat Manchester United / Liverpool Fans Celebrate EPL Title After Wolves Supporters Spread Fake News / Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by Frankaka8(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

It's not my fault or anybody's fault that you are not talented enough to understand simple logic and a statement of fact
wake up man, you will live to see Liverpool lift EPL this season. and die hating...
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by hobat4cash(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
tarantino1:
I hate Liverpool but that's just the Truth.
And your hate amounts to what exactly? nonsense
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by principalgee: 9:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
Either which way, if the fixtures will still be played even by next year, what is certain is that no EPL team presently can out power the chance of Liverpool for being crowned as the champion of the season 19/20.

YWNA.
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by DateMynd44(m): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ebukahades10 and donoro right now
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by EbukaHades10(m): 1:13am On Mar 22, 2020
DateMynd44:
Ebukahades10 and donoro right now
It baffles me when people like u feel that I'm bothered when I see news like this. I'm as calm as the ocean under clear skies.

Season voided, season postponed, I'm actually not bothered cus either way, #WeMarchOn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by JHENRY64: 8:38am On Mar 22, 2020
themonk:
It's interesting to know that some pages of expected events in history will be blank because a single virus mutated and proliferated. The mobility of it's human host aided this proliferation to all vastly inhabited continents.

Just a singular mutation event started this whole series of events that has halted the activities of the human race. Just think about it, something so small the human eyes cannot see, stopped all activities in the world. It's very interesting.

I have a very nice LG OLED TV 55 inches with yhe best graphics for sale that will make your stay at home very interesting. Check my profile.
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by JHENRY64: 8:48am On Mar 22, 2020
IF SEASON FINISHED NOW, LET THEY BE EQUAL SHARING OF FUNDS, THEN LET SEASON START AFRESH NEXT.... THEN 2018/2019 SEASON BE USED 4 UEFA COMPETITION....
Re: It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss by openmine(m): 11:30am On Mar 22, 2020
Princemmyboss:
looserLIVERPOOL corona virus CLUB
so the world club cup and super cup trophies won by liverpool this season were what?
Now i know why the OP posted this old news...just to find out the number of benighted folks on this forum grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

National Stadium Lagos' Flood Light Pole Collapses After Downpour (Video) / What Is The Football Terminology For Four Goals In A Match? / FIFA World Cup Trophy To Arrive In Nigeria March 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.