Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

ICPC Arrests Okoi Obono-Obla - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICPC Arrests Okoi Obono-Obla (19161 Views)

Obono-Obla: Peter Obi Is Not Eligible To Contest Presidential Election Under LP / Buhari Suspends Okoi Obono-Obla Indefinitely, Hands Him Over To ICPC / Buahari Sacks Aide, Okoi Obono-obla, Seals SPIP Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ICPC Arrests Okoi Obono-Obla by CyberWolf: 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
This man wey dey run mouth anyhow when he was still dining with the cabals. Same way they will deal with Sagay when they’re done with him.

1 Like

Re: ICPC Arrests Okoi Obono-Obla by Melison(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
kapelvej:
grin grin grin who be mai suya again.?
Mannabbq.... grin
Re: ICPC Arrests Okoi Obono-Obla by AceRoot(m): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
Yenefer:
Yep. I hate it that they wont let you comment without signing up.
However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin vanguarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition.
The sun shone, having no alternative, on the nothing new. Ignos are naturally עבריינים

Very Va-Va-Voom !!!
Re: ICPC Arrests Okoi Obono-Obla by Legendguru: 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ok
Re: ICPC Arrests Okoi Obono-Obla by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hedonisst:
Very irritating idiot. He should be stoned to death, Sharia style. This fool is one of the most obnoxious characters to ever hold public office in Nigeria's history. He was so power drunk, corrupt and arrogant... Champing at the bit from left to right and breathing fire and brimstone for no other reason than to line his own pockets and massage his ego.

Shebi you thought you would be in power for ever? Amazing how these animals never learn from history. Small office wey dem give you, you will constitute yourself into a god. See your life now? Mumu.

I spit on this Calabar fool. Nonsense thing.

The he goat is an example of hypocrite. This dog barked more than d corruption fighter sef. The arrogance with which he carried himself, u will think he was a saint.

This goat needs to be stoned to death. I hate hypocrisy
Re: ICPC Arrests Okoi Obono-Obla by frog12: 7:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
maybe he get corona
Re: ICPC Arrests Okoi Obono-Obla by Gandollaar(f): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
post=87627385:

You can only run for sometime, but can't hide forever.
He should sit his a$s down and face the consequences of his actions.

Stop running upandan and face the consequences Mr Okoi Obona.......What a name!! grin cheesy wink
Nobody should start removing any last letters of the name o...biko!
We trust u guys here wink
We know you sarcastically misspelled his name, we are not all kids like you lots Mr emotional.
Re: ICPC Arrests Okoi Obono-Obla by emilfischer(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
Yenefer:
Yep
Thought as much, Nice to meet you by the way. Say Hi to her for me.
Re: ICPC Arrests Okoi Obono-Obla by emilfischer(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2020
Yenefer:
Yep
Thought as much, Nice to meet you by the way. Say Hi to her for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amnesty International Condemns IPOB Sit-At-Home, Assassinations In South-East / 63,000 APC Members Defect To PDP In Katsina (Pictures + Video) / Abba Kyari Honoured For The Rescue Of Abducted Ikorodu School Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.