Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,626 members, 7,770,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:52 PM

Nikon D600 Full Frame Plus All Accessories For ₦180,000 - Graphics/Video Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Graphics/Video Market / Nikon D600 Full Frame Plus All Accessories For ₦180,000 (1668 Views)

Used 24-105mm Canon Lens For Full Frame For Sale At Giveaway Price / Used 24-105mm Canon Lens For Full Frame For Sale At Giveaway Price / FOR SALE Canon Ef 35mm F2 Is Usm Used Full Frame Lens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nikon D600 Full Frame Plus All Accessories For ₦180,000 by DammyOlu123(m): 12:02am On Jun 25, 2020
SmooshCHN:
My man!! Yeah, I did. Do I miss it? Not really. I got a Sony A7rII and a Sigma 50mm F/1.4 lens. The lens should arrive this week. I'm not going to lie, I'm not used to the camera at all after testing.
cheesy grin

I've only posted twice on IG in the last two years. Struggles between finals exams and internship in Nigeria, graduation back there, coming back home and then the pandemic. I've not been able to plan shoots or get chance to shoot the way I'm comfortable with. I'll start shooting soon. I'll start uploading pictures from my phone if I find a thread for it since I'm bored. grin

Smoosh DID NOT come to play! shocked
Very nice choice.
Yes, final year and this Naija internship can mess with you. You survived. Congratulations, you are a veteran now.
By back home, I guess you don't mean Nigeria.
So, I can figure out how stringent the lockdown must have been.
Kibdly keep us updated when you recommence shooting regularly.
By then, I hopefully would have my camera in my hands, so I can get ideas from you.
Re: Nikon D600 Full Frame Plus All Accessories For ₦180,000 by DammyOlu123(m): 12:12am On Jun 25, 2020
SmooshCHN:
I'm most happy you're taking up cinematography and photography seriously. Chase that passion no matter the risks involved. The camera is one of the best too. I'm here to reassure you that you made the right choice.

1. The orange glow depend on your lighting of what you're going for. In post, it's best to let it enhance what's already there. I overused it so many times in my shots so I've stopped using them. However, I don't mind sharing you presets so you can see exactly what settings were used.

2. Yes, I shoot RAW every time and every chance.
The difference is night and day in the amount of details captured. You'll notice the difference on editing.

3. Adobe Lightroom on PC and Mobile.

Wow. Thank you for the encouragement.
I'm grateful to you and HyDef. You both are living proof that medicine does not have to kill creativity.
The camera choice involved so much research (thank you, mbbs grin). I hope it ups my game significantly.

You are fantastically right. Editing RAW photos has been such a dream so far.

Lightroom. Interesting. I've only used Photoshop on PC, and Snapseed on mobile so far, but it seems getting Lightroom is inevitable.

Thank you for the detailed replies o. Much appreciated.

A lighting question.
What type of lights do you use?
I'm considering an LED video light, considering my interest in cinematography too, as opposed to flashguns.
A pocket RGB light will be for fill and hair lighting.
What do you use?
Re: Nikon D600 Full Frame Plus All Accessories For ₦180,000 by SmooshCHN: 11:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
DammyOlu123:

Wow. Thank you for the encouragement.
I'm grateful to you and HyDef. You both are living proof that medicine does not have to kill creativity.
The camera choice involved so much research (thank you, mbbs grin). I hope it ups my game significantly.

You are fantastically right. Editing RAW photos has been such a dream so far.

Lightroom. Interesting. I've only used Photoshop on PC, and Snapseed on mobile so far, but it seems getting Lightroom is inevitable.

Thank you for the detailed replies o. Much appreciated.

A lighting question.
What type of lights do you use?
I'm considering an LED video light, considering my interest in cinematography too, as opposed to flashguns.
A pocket RGB light will be for fill and hair lighting.
What do you use?
Thank you so much for the kind words. I really appreciate it and most importantly, I'm happy for you and how enthusiastic you are about cinematography and how everything is coming together. You can even start watching videos on how to use the camera grin grin I can guess you're doing that already. You didn't mention what lens you got.
Let me add plenty bonus.
Your GH4 and a good low light lens is all you need to start. It's good enough with natural light.

If you want to get creative and go further, get
Speed booster for your lens. It helps in cinematography. (It's not compulsory but it helps. You can read about it).

For lights, I've been shooting natural light in like 99% of the shoots I've had. I have a Godox AD600 strobe I can rent from a friend when I'm ready to start shooting. I've not tried continuous lighting but I know about them.

I'll hit you up on with the email button so I can recommend some good lights for you from China. I have many including the portable ones which are better for on the go filming like events.

A camera cage with a top handle and everything is set. This one is like a must. I'll send you the pictures when we chat.

Most of these things are cheap and would greatly improve your cinematography. I also plan to shoot short films too and it's more reason I went with Sony. I'm a total novice and I have to learn how to edit videos. I just started watching tutorials on DaVinci Resolve and Adobe Premiere for editing videos. I could share you links if you want.

For editing pictures, Adobe Lightroom for PC is a must especially for events and fast edits. And for your phone, Adobe Lightroom also is my go to app. Snapseed is just for skin retouch and adding white canvas. Lightroom on mobile is the best thing after dodo. cheesy grin
Re: Nikon D600 Full Frame Plus All Accessories For ₦180,000 by DammyOlu123(m): 12:21am On Jun 26, 2020
SmooshCHN:
Thank you so much for the kind words. I really appreciate it and most importantly, I'm happy for you and how enthusiastic you are about cinematography and how everything is coming together. You can even start watching videos on how to use the camera grin grin I can guess you're doing that already. You didn't mention what lens you got.

Waaaay ahead of you grin
I've read so much material on the camera that I can already see it in my mind's eye.
I got a kit lens (14-42mm) and a cheap prime lens (a Meiko 50mm f/1.7). This will help ease me into the photography world. I can then make more informed choices later.

Let me add plenty bonus.
Your GH4 and a good low light lens is all you need to start. It's good enough with natural light.

If you want to get creative and go further, get
Speed booster for your lens. It helps in cinematography. (It's not compulsory but it helps. You can read about it).

A speedbooseter is definitely on the list, in the near future.

For lights, I've been shooting natural light in like 99% of the shoots I've had. I have a Godox AD600 strobe I can rent from a friend when I'm ready to start shooting. I've not tried continuous lighting but I know about them.

That's a whole lot of %. Highly impressive output.

I'll hit you up on with the email button so I can recommend some good lights for you from China. I have many including the portable ones which are better for on the go filming like events.

A camera cage with a top handle and everything is set. This one is like a must. I'll send you the pictures when we chat.

Most of these things are cheap and would greatly improve your cinematography. I also plan to shoot short films too and it's more reason I went with Sony. I'm a total novice and I have to learn how to edit videos. I just started watching tutorials on DaVinci Resolve and Adobe Premiere for editing videos. I could share you links if you want.

I'd appreciate it.
I don't know how the email thingie works though. Does it send a mail to my registered email address?
China is a great place to shop for good quality items at a decent price, but the shipping time is killing. cry
I'll definitely be open to getting stuff from China as I go along.
Premiere Pro is my learning tool for now.
Very versatile. God bless the Internet. God bless YouTube. I'd appreciate links, yes.

For editing pictures, Adobe Lightroom for PC is a must especially for events and fast edits. And for your phone, Adobe Lightroom also is my go to app. Snapseed is just for skin retouch and adding white canvas. Lightroom on mobile is the best thing after dodo. cheesy grin

A fellow lover of dodo grin grin grin
I really need tutorials on skin retouching. I'm not totally satisfied with my output yet.

My guy. It's invigorating chatting with you.
If I can't figure out this Nairaland mail thing, you can just send me a DM on IG www.instagram.com/kingdariusthe3rd
I'll try to remember your handle, so I can send a message.
Re: Nikon D600 Full Frame Plus All Accessories For ₦180,000 by SmooshCHN: 9:45am On Jun 26, 2020
DammyOlu123:

Waaaay ahead of you grin
I've read so much material on the camera that I can already see it in my mind's eye.
I got a kit lens (14-42mm) and a cheap prime lens (a Meiko 50mm f/1.7). This will help ease me into the photography world. I can then make more informed choices later.

Those are good lens options, especially the zoom lens.

A speedbooseter is definitely on the list, in the near future.

It is not even compulsory vomit could help.

China is a great place to shop for good quality items at a decent price, but the shipping time is killing. cry
I'll definitely be open to getting stuff from China as I go along.

Shipping is killing if you buy from AliExpress. There are shipping agents that take 7-10days for air cargo however the pandemic has slowed everything down. I'll help you.

Premiere Pro is my learning tool for now.
Very versatile. God bless the Internet. God bless YouTube. I'd appreciate links, yes.
I'll text you so we talk.

If I can't figure out this Nairaland mail thing, you can just send me a DM on IG www.instagram.com/kingdariusthe3rd
I'll try to remember your handle, so I can send a message.
I follow you on IG already. I'll text you.
Re: Nikon D600 Full Frame Plus All Accessories For ₦180,000 by PETERSHOR(m): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: Nikon D600 Full Frame Plus All Accessories For ₦180,000 by ojialo(m): 11:02am On Dec 14, 2020
please which camera is this and how much?

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Chance To Take Part In A Music Video Working With The Director / Canon Xl2 Mini Dv For Sale / Where Can I Get Ring Light In Lagos ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.