Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Share Your Unforgettable Scam Experience.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Share Your Unforgettable Scam Experience.. (329 Views)

Unforgettable Definition You Learnt In Secondary School / What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? / Memorable Time. Click Here To See Your Unforgettable Days In Secondary School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Unforgettable Scam Experience.. by Nobody: 8:38am On Mar 21, 2020
At one time or the other,there would have been times when due to one reason or other we could have been scammed either online or physical,it could have been on nairaland too...
Let's do well to share our experience (s) as it will help others in a lot of ways.

Mine:

A friend of mine told me about fixed matches some two years back,explained it to me and got me sweet talked,he said that it pays a lot, so I agreed and he even showed me a lot of proofs in terms of ticket winnings and all that,I shock when I dey see those tickets say na person dey chop 3 million....Shapaly,I turn business man give my friend,begin dey strategize lol..
So we agreed to pay #20,000 (for a 263 odd game) which should be shared between us in a 50-50 ratio...Quickly i gave the guy my own money because at that time I had a spare 15k with me then.
I was asking my friend questions everyday about the certainty of the game and he assured me that the man and the game was sure..... initially I planned staking 2k so that I'd have a change of 3k to even do boy small, but the greed and the Nigerian in me didn't stop and later concluded staking 5k....In my head I was already thinking,how rich I will become,how I will set up a business after doing the fixed match consecutively for like three times lol.
I even planned to ball that small girl wey been dey gimme levels that time,say I go carry her go flex when money don land,the dreams I even had during that period were very rich.

Fast forward to the d-day,my friend borrowed 10k from a mallam opposite our house to stake the game,I warned him against it but he said it was sure....So the man sent the game to my friend and it was scheduled for 6:00p.m,low-key I been dey reason my life say thank God I don make am for this life.

6:00 p.m came and we already played the game,it was a correct score game of 1-0,I slept off hoping that when I wake up,na to go cash out remain...
But at last it ended in premium tears...The game was a fake game and they even played 5-1,I was shocked asf...

My millionaire dreams were cut off like nepa wey cut wire for on top pole.

P.s:Don't ever try fixed matches,it will end in maximum tears

Don't even ask what happened to my friend and the scanmer lol.Pardon my typos and long write-up

Let's also share our experiences...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Unforgettable Scam Experience.. by Skyfornia(m): 8:41am On Mar 21, 2020
I have been scammed once...and have learnt from that experience, it will be difficult to fall a victim again.
Just like the saying...'Cheat me once, shame on you, cheat me twice, shame on me'

1 Like

Re: Share Your Unforgettable Scam Experience.. by EzzyCarter: 9:26am On Mar 21, 2020
There was this girl I was dating back in the days. She was always telling me about how she'd love to keep her virginity till marriage coz she wanted to be pure. Me with my good heart, I believed her. So there was no touching of any sort. I was planning to marry her so I was not in a hurry.
Dat fateful day, we had wine together and before we knew it, my index finger was in her berry, two fingers, three fingers, four fingers and then my whole fist was inside of her with no difficulty at all. shocked
So much for purity. Twas later I found out she already had a daughter which her mum was looking after for her grin.
I was scammed but not ultimately scammed. grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Unforgettable Scam Experience.. by dangermouse(m): 9:44am On Mar 21, 2020
Got pestered by a colleauge in the office to partner with him as regards bitcoins trading/mining.He showed me his bitcoins wallet and earnings had made so far and convinced me to partner with him so we can make more money. I emptied my account and gave him the money which he traded with and made so much money on his bitcoin wallet. Now fast foward to december when we all needed money, he cashed the money in his wallet only to be placed on hold till today. That was same month and year MMM crashed. Obyno if ur reading this, i still want my 350k back!
Re: Share Your Unforgettable Scam Experience.. by jamex93(m): 9:51am On Mar 21, 2020
I invested my bitcoin on one swapid trade or something like DAT

Fadalaurd

Am yet to regain sef
Re: Share Your Unforgettable Scam Experience.. by Fheelzz(m): 10:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
A broke man never gets scammed grin

But got scammed in sec sch days though just random swindlers running with money I lent dem smiley grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SSC Result 2020 Dinajpur Board Marksheet Download / Get Updated Microsoft DA-100 Questions - Secret To Pass In First Attempt / The Top 5 Programming Languages You Should Learn For Career Change In 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.