Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? (10933 Views)

Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection) / Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by shamsin6300(m): 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2023
Mine happen in 300l. The guy at my front is like a friend and happen to be our course ref as well.

I was contemplating on an answer to a particular question so I was like "guy" so so thing is the answer to this particular question right? He kept mute, I taught he didn't get me clearly so I have to repeat myself but my guy maintain his dumpness.

After the exam I narrate what happen to my course mate so they were like ahhhhhhhh! Who send me the guy no send your papa in exam hall na all this NIFES people that believe is a crime to talk in exam hall. I was really shocked and disappointed.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2023
I have few unforgettable experiences.

1. There was this other time we were busy writing an exam and I came across these other questions that I didn't study for, I remember I decided to play a role of a prophetess and skipped the chapter while I was studying because I didn't think the lecturer would include it in the exam.

For a moment I just sat back and stared at the question paper like it was my worst nightmare.. grin grin grin.. I looked around and everyone was busy writing and I thought to myself " damn! These ones are good students and they studied all the chapters"

While I was busy sitting there looking at the question paper, a car passed outside our exam hall playing this other house song that I loved so much, it was playing it out loud... I immediately started involuntarily nodding my head to the song while staring at the question paper knowing very well that I was about to write nonsense.. grin grin grin

2. My second unforgettable moment was this other time we were about to write an exam and still going through the question paper when our invigilator started eating naartjie fruit peels after he finished eating all the naartjies he had... I remember I was seated in the front row... Immediately I noticed him, I started laughing and tried to cover my mouth but it was too late, the entire class burst into laughter too..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.. He acted confused and started shouting at us in Afrikaans, but that only made us to laugh even more.

3. And my third and last unforgettable experience was this year, it was my first time writing my distance learning exam and I wrote it while still in bed and in my pajamas.. grin grin grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by tnerro1(m): 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2023
I forgot the spelling of β€œwhite” and there was no one near me to ask.

29 Likes

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by Maxie110(m): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2023
We were cheating during exam. The course was a difficult one and we decided to seat together and share views, but alas, I was the victim. The lecturer spotted me while I was talking hmmm... I can never forget the disgrace. He tore my answer booklet and told me to stand up for a while. During that few moment of standing, too many thoughts beclouded my mind thus..
* is this how I will carry this difficult course over?
* how can I come back for a spill because of this?
*too many thoughts.
Barely 20mins to go, the lecturer called me and gave me a fresh sheet and took me to an isolated part of the hall. That was my saving grace.

Even though I needed a little more time to pour out what I had written before but that time was just enough to get me a B. When the result was out, many people failed the course but I got a comfortable B. Na there I believe say I sound jare.

93 Likes

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by Pilopher: 11:03pm On Aug 26, 2023
make I dey follow clisle9
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by lakeside30: 1:04am On Aug 27, 2023
Four grown up guyz were coping what i am wrtting in an Exam word for words,they cant think,invigilator noticed this and removed me from their midst, one of them begged the invigilator and he tokd me to returned back there,all the 5 of us eventually failed the course, i later went back to resit and i got a B,,some student are dump, even if you are to copy change some words, don't write word for words

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:29am On Aug 27, 2023
grin
Back in my poly days....

I think I've created a post on a similar thread,but it hasn't made FP yet .....

Mine was calculus..........My worst experience so far....

7 Likes

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by Offpoint1: 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2023
cheesy when exam drove everyone mad and no one seated around me can spelled unconstitutional and eligibility.

7 Likes

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by flemsy15(m): 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
A borrowed course, I was guessing and writing throughout. The only thing I wrote with confidence was the date and my reg number. I later passed shaa but 'on the dot'

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by Mordson: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
My most unforgettable experience was when I came late for my Chemistry paper during my GCE exams.

I had a habitual knack for tardiness. I used to come late to any appointment including school. So, this exam was no exception. My examination center for the GCE exams was the main center for the whole state, notorious for having the meanest exam invigilators. I came late for the Chemistry paper when it was already 30 minutes into the Chemistry exam.

The head invigilator stopped me at the entrance and quizzed me on my reason for coming late, to which I gave a spurious reason. She said she would allow me into the exam hall after thoroughly searching me.

Ladies and gentlemen, this Jezebel of a woman that would rot in hell gave me something akin to a strip search after which she gleefully turned up with several incriminating stash of pieces of paper which I had scribbled notes for use in the chemistry exam. cry

I was thoroughly humiliated by the tramp and barred from writing the Chemistry paper which meant an automatic 'F' for me. I felt like my world had ended. I felt I should just die and leave this godforsaken world! What would I tell my dad and mum?

In my heart I cursed the witch and prayed to God to make her die a miserable death, and If I had the means back then, I swear I would have sent assassins after her. She was a very notorious teacher in that school and was despised by all the students. If the woman is still alive today, she should be in her Seventies.

Needless to say, that single incident has remained indelible in my mind and taught me a valuable lesson about tardiness/late coming.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by ImoleNaija: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by kereman1: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2023
To all futoites and alumni of futo, I hail u guys, so I'm a computer science student, I was down with malaria for the weekend, Monday was ens301, I didn't read, thru the weekend, on the exam day, I carried the textbook into the hall, naso I sit for back dey write word to word from the textbook, with my guy on the lookout, tolu observe background my guy was busy coping from me, within the space of 15mins I've answer 2 outta 5 questions to answer, my course advicer was passing by, I observed him from the window, I quickly made a sudden movement, he suspected foul play, I discharged the textbook, he came over to me stood me up, I vehemently refused asking of my wrong, he seized my booklet, I was furious raising my voice at him, he call on the school security, hod came over, my hod ask me to define something I wrote on my booklet, I blanked out, naso hod tear my booklet and gave me a new one and asked me to sit in front, I started to plea but no mercy, I asked for permission to use the restroom, a security guy followed me, no hope, when I got back to the exam hall, 5mins to go, I deceptively when to seat at the back close to tolu, I copy my guy ehhh, to my surprise tolu didn't even add anything to what he copied from me, what a dunderhead. We both got an E.

43 Likes

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by inoki247: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
Lol
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by Ppn247: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
Arriving at the exam hall almost 2hr late. Was allowed to write and still scored above average.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by spencekat(m): 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2023
shamsin6300:
Mine happen in 300l. The guy at my front is like a friend and happen to be our course ref as well.

I was contemplating on an answer to a particular question so I was like "guy" so so thing is the answer to this particular question right? He kept mute, I taught he didn't get me clearly so I have to repeat myself but my guy maintain his dumpness.

After the exam I narrate what happen to my course mate so they were like ahhhhhhhh! Who send me the guy no send your papa in exam hall na all this[b][/b][/b][b] NIFES[b][/b] [b][/b]people that believe is a crime to talk in exam hall. I was really shocked and disappointed.
My fellowship as an undergraduate(NIFES FUTO).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by Racoon(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2023
cheesy My classmate from Delta State screening like a mad man because of examination tension.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by FitCorper: 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2023
grin
Op you want to take me down memory lane. Lol well I have had many crazy experience but two were outstanding because I expected to fail these courses but the results were diff.
1) During my 200level first semester in we were writing gly201 which was introduction to geology, I was sitting cbetween my guys Femi and Nelson. Nelson was a brain box and just kept on writing and drawing diff diagrams. I just Dey pity myself for exam hall as I never write anything because the lecturer Dr Fadiya use big big grammar take ask simple question o. I asked Nelson to open work small make I photocopy baba nor wan answer me, after like 30 mins I vex stand up take excuse comot hall go the basement which was empty as the exam was in the evening, I just bring out sk wrap am smoke very well for like 30 mins before I go buy to Tomtom chew and drink water, na so my mind calm down, I go back hall Sidon I look Femi never still write our two begin Dey look each other Dey smile because we know say na f we Dey play with so. As if I was possessed I just drag Nelson script open am begin dub Nelson o shock open mouth na Femi ask am say β€œif we fail this course you go like am?” Baba quiet come say make we fast I just pack diagram full all my script and dub the diagram explanation too. Come give am back small time we change formation come begin Dey dub from am as e Dey write. Result come out I get 50 while Femi get 56 I surprise o because na same thing me and copy.

2)During our chm101 practical exams the instructor a masters student was busy attending to the ladies and was ignoring our section β€œWetin man do man?” I no know o. We don wait tire me wen b stranger when small Yoruba just Dey sweet , not that I even know the meaning of the words o, but I just enjoy using them. I just shouted β€œOgbeni come answer us make we gerat jare. Immediately it was as if angel pass the hall 2 secs everywhere quiet the man begin rant who said that stand up. For where, nobody talk anything the man rant rant upandan say all the guys go carry the course over if them no talk. Everybody pim. Last last when result come out almost everybody get A sotey if you get B or C u become a laughing stock. Me get A sha. But na useless 1 unit course.
I miss my oau days sha. I had every grade the school had to offer from A-F.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by Zane2point4(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2023
grin
I call mechinery frm federal polytechnic nekede to come write thermo course for me back then in futo owerri!
as he enter hall i come deh happy say i don pass!
Infact i go sunic fast food deh chop while exam deh go on!
E no reach 30minutes i got a call frm the merchinary say dem pursue am commot for exam hall!

Omo na so i left my food rush come exam hall use am phone as collateral say i go pay moni when exam finish,then go continue the exam,na c is still got!

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by bigdammyj: 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2023
Reading...
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by vastolord4(m): 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2023
grin lol.. my friend was caught with foolscap. the exerminar was sprinting towards him. Between being seen and sprinting, he had squeeze and swallowed a whole foolscap without water grin grin the exerminar weak πŸ˜ͺ

36 Likes

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by Minecg: 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2023
grin
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by Macdeey: 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2023
cheesy

Box helmet ⛑️⛑️⛑️

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by Mindlog: 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
While in my 3rd year writing my Human Sexuality paper, the compulsory question our lecturer set in Section A made me and my coursemates in the hall roll our eyes and burst into laughter cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, even when the invigilator read the question he was looking so embarrassed. cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by Brendaniel: 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2023
I can remember some, but the last one I had was a carryover course exam, had fever, vomiting and stool-ling at the same time on the day of the exam and that was when Ebola virus struck Lagos, if you see as people dey look me with some kind suspicion, thank God I didn't carry the course over again.

That was the only course I needed for graduation and the only course I did exam for that year, came to the school healthy and the sickness started just as the paper was about to start, fever, vomiting and stool-ling at the same time almost throughout the exam time given, went back home sick and used like a week to recover, when I saw my result I just gave thanks to God...

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by UselessBuharist: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2023
My younger sister spelt T.H.I.S while asking me to help her spell β€œthis” I had to remind her that she just spelt it

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by Klington: 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
shocked
Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by shantti(m): 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2023
I remember when they removed a mechanical engineering student from his hall and put only him in our hall(chemical engineering). The guy became the only mechanical engineering students seating in the midst of chemical engineers and our hall was very very strict unlike theirs and the guy didn't study cos he hoped on doing malpractice. For over an hour this guy was looking confused and kept on staring at his paper. When it was 30 mins to go he had no other option but to start copying from my answer booklets even though we were writing different exams πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

He even borrowed pencil and ruler and neatly drew all the diagrams he saw in my booklets. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

When he was through he examined it and showed it to me and asked shey it's okay , I nodded and he jejely submitted his book πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by gurujoe(m): 2:40pm On Aug 28, 2023
Invigilator: Stop writing
Me: still writing
Invigilator: minus 20 marks
Me: saw the lecturer
Lecturer: score me B

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by Shattuck(m): 2:41pm On Aug 28, 2023
In my 300l in one of my exams that I prepared for heavily, during the exam I forgot the spelling of algorithm, I wrote it several times but it always looked incorrect in my eyes, I decided to ask the lady in front of me for the spelling, immediately I was caught by the invigilator I was asked to submit my booklet immediately I begged to no avail, the thing pain me because I knew the course very well I was so sure of an A out of five questions I only answered 2 completely, luckily I didn't get an F but I was still pained because I knew all five questions and I deserved an A, all for one stupid spelling to ruin it all.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Unforgettable Experience In Exam Hall? by sharpwriter(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2023
grin
Many unforgettable moments since childhood. But the one wey I remember as an adult was when I was in the exam hall doing ECO 301, and for complete 45 minutes, I couldn't write anything and time was going, I knew nothing there. I was looking at others writing (well albeit there nonsense coz na "E" almost everyone get at the end of the day grin) and I didn't know anything. I was lucky my guy was beside me just at least I could write something. Those were the days of S.U. tinx, I no know wen I begin copy the nonsense from my guy to fill my booklet, at least I was extremely relieved.

2nd one: In NYSC we did a certificate course (Management). During the Financial accting exam, I knew nothing there also; now, since the beginning of the first paper before that day, there had been an empty seat (an absentee candidate, only God knows why) beside me (sometimes adjacent due to seat arrangement).
So, one of my guy from PPA (they studied accounting in their HND from poly and knew it well) was far behind me in seat arrangement. And miraculously because of his troublesomeness at the back, an invigilator uprooted him from where he was and brought him to seat adjacent me just a little at my front. GOD CAME TO DELIVER ME cheesy grin!

He just looked at me and asked how far, I shook my head, and sharply he just dey show me little by little, na so I take finish 4 questions o grin if not, maybe I would have resat for that paper.

Lastly on a more lighter mood, one guy (one of the big boys for class though jovial, but we believe the guy dey smoke hemp small small despite his white teeth; hin fit look you and grin sudddenly with his white teeth in a silly way). This day we sat for an exam, an a deeper life man caught him, stood him up and asked why he was talking, the guy replied the man, "UHMN, SORRY SIR, WE WERE JUST RUBBING MINDS TOGETHER." I really laughed heartily inside. The man just shouted at him to get away cheesy I no kno whether he later released him back, I quickly faced my work.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The 2018 Aberystwyth University International Scholarships Is On, See Details / LASG Feeds 11,811 Pupils, Begins Five-day School Meal Pilot Phase / You’re Insincere, Deceptive, ASUU Tells FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.