Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc (5387 Views)

How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? / Man Tells Boy To Bring His Mom's Panties For N500. See What Happened. Photo / Father Reports Yahoo-Yahoo Son to EFCC After Buying N2M House. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc by Bet9jaVirtual: 8:59am On Mar 21, 2020
Please, how can I report a yahoo boy to EFCC??
Re: How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc by Nobody: 9:08am On Mar 21, 2020
Which state
Re: How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc by iamJ(m): 9:09am On Mar 21, 2020
Report them

I feel no sympathy for those animals
Re: How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc by EzzyCarter: 9:17am On Mar 21, 2020
Bet9jaVirtual:

This is Nigeria. Before you do that, consider the possibility of a boomerang effect reporting them could have on you. If they bribe their way through, trust me those guys are coming for your head.

9 Likes

Re: How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc by suzzyboss(m): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2020
Has the guy don anything to harm or fustrate you.. If not I'll advice you to say on your lane ooo.. Because if the said guy should bail himself and get info about you from the police which is possible. The story won't end well..
Trouble dey sleep you wan wake am

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc by Davash222(m): 9:35am On Mar 21, 2020
Bet9jaVirtual:
Free your mind from Hate!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc by BeerParlour: 9:41am On Mar 21, 2020
You might bail yourself if the SARS no get good deal
Re: How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc by Koga51: 10:01am On Mar 21, 2020
OP it's like you don tire for life. Most yahoo boys are ex cultists who kill for fun during their school days. If the yahoo boy bribes his way through and discovers who reported him, just know that you are a dead man.

6 Likes

Re: How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc by Bet9jaVirtual: 10:21am On Mar 21, 2020
suzzyboss:
Has the guy don anything to harm or fustrate you.. If not I'll advice you to say on your lane ooo.. Babe ecause if the said guy should bail himself and get info about you from the police which is possible. The story won't end well..
Trouble dey sleep you wan wake am

he stole someone’s $42,000
Re: How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc by Bet9jaVirtual: 10:22am On Mar 21, 2020
Koga51:
OP it's like you don tire for life. Most yahoo boys are ex cultists who kill for fun during their school days. If the yahoo boy bribes his way through and discovers who reported him, just know that you are a dead man.

What is worse than stealing someone’s $42,000

2 Likes

Re: How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc by ayukdaboss(m): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2020
Bet9jaVirtual:

Did the deal involve you? Lol. If yes then you’re just another Yahoo Boy trying to mess him up because of a bad deal, thread cautiously else you’ll definitely end up at EFCC too, this time not reporting a case but being tried for one

4 Likes

Re: How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc by Hoodbilonia: 11:49am On Mar 21, 2020
Dog eat dog. He stole someones 42k.
So na you be that someone accountant ba.
Fool
Hahahahaha.
Heya. He for don dey soft now,probably bought a benz. dey flex.
U dey hate ..body dey pepper u.
Chai. See wetin aboki account don cause now
Hahaha

9 Likes

Re: How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc by illicit(m): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2020
write a petition and send it to efcc@yahoo.com
Re: How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc by Kenneth10110(m): 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2020
Bet9jaVirtual:

Go and hustle your own if you like be legit just face your business if he ripped someone i don't EFCC cause you all could be involved i prefer military stuff
Re: How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc by Slimranky(m): 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
$42k that's approximately 15 million naira
Which work una two do?
Did he provide the account?
Was he your picker?

I understand how much pain one can go through when someone else's Rip's him off at this point wey work dey very scarce to come by
But honestly there's no excuse to justify the reason behind that wicked act
This is the reason why niggas dey go dibia house to make the person wey rip them mad and possibly get back their money

#FireburnRippers

1 Like

Re: How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc by Dax001: 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
Bet9jaVirtual:

Leave your number please

1 Like

Re: How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc by dangoteinlaw: 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2020
Bet9jaVirtual:

He has caused me harm

He’s a ripper...
lol deal gone wrong, oya leave ur number make i message u, my elder bro is an agent. Maybe him go use this deal get promotion grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc by slyfox35(m): 9:02pm On Mar 21, 2020
iamJ:
Report them

I feel no sympathy for those animals
Jealousy can kill faster than any virus

1 Like

Re: How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc by Emmalex007: 9:07pm On Jul 29, 2020
Bros dangoteown son , please here is my number ,someone just ripped me 1000$
Re: How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc by Emmalex007: 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2020
Here's my number 09075804005
Re: How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc by Harrykn: 10:25am On Jul 30, 2020
$42,000. Op people involved in this deal mvst have part ways. Trying to raise them up might cost your life too. Remember 3 friends that were kidnapped and murdered just because of only 4m. Yahoo na business, dont get yourself involve in case that will hold you down instead hustle your own legit.
Re: How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc by horlait(m): 11:49am On Aug 12, 2021
What about the one that hacked my WhatsApp number and started using it to collect 200k from families and friends in my name? I have all his banks information and his numerous chats to defraud people in my name. Sure going to submit all his info to EFCC.

Re: How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc by RevolverOcelot(m): 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
If you must be a snitch. The best way is to go to your nearest Efcc branch office and tell them what you know. I would advise.
Re: How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc by Myself2(m): 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2021
OP if the bloody fraudster defrauded you, go ahead and report him to the EFCC or if you can, you can use jankara method to get your money back.

But if he has not offended you directly, why you dey worry yourself for wetin no concern you. So with all the problems wey full Naija so, especially the ones wey Buhari dey cause, na yahoo boy con be ya problem ?
Re: How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc by LifeOfTrigga(m): 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
Bet9jaVirtual:

Contact hushpuppi native seller
Re: How To Report A Yahoo Boy To Efcc by Prosperous111(m): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2021
EzzyCarter:

This is Nigeria. Before you do that, consider the possibility of a boomerang effect reporting them could have on you. If they bribe their way through, trust me those guys are coming for your head.

Tankiu bros. I might go for his family too if to day nah me

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Sunday Igboho's House Set On Fire(pics) / I Have Been Scammed By Local Scammers Pls I Need Help / NSCDC Nabs Four Rail Track Vandals In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.