Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List (50956 Views)

Two Suspected Cultists Arrested In Ogun / Suspected Cultists Arrested On Their Way To A Burial In Imo State. Photos / Vikings And Eiye Fight In Italy: 3 Nigerian Cultists Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by webguruintense: 10:43am On Mar 21, 2020
Akwa Ibom: 34 cultists nabbed as govt bans 51 secret groups in schools [Full list]

The Nigeria Police, Akwa Ibom Command, has announced the arrest of 34 suspected cultists in the state.

The Police Public Relations Officer, CSP Nnudam Fredrick, gave the details in a statement on Friday.

He said barely five days after the proscription order was signed by the governor, the Commissioner of Police, CP Imohimi Edgal, ordered DPOs to go after the groups.

“Operatives of the Command identified and raided cultists rendezvous in Uruan Local Government Area, Uyo plaza and 101 Estate in Uyo Local Government, where 34 suspected cultists were arrested.

“The Commissioner of Akwa Ibom State reiterates that in the coming days, additional bites would be given to the law against cultism.”

It added that Edgal has urged Area Commanders, DPOs and Tactical teams to intensify the fight while the State Intelligence Bureau (SIB) personnel arrest cultists and the sponsors prosecution.

The Commissioner of Police called for the support of residents to make the state safer.

The government, on Monday, proscribed 51 cult groups and societies in all schools in the state following recent violence and clashes.

This is in addition to cult groups banned by the state government in 2018.

The new proscription order, titled “Cultism and Other Violent Behavior (Prohibition) Order” and signed by Governor Udom Emmanuel in Uyo, became effective on the 16th of March, 2020.

The secret groups are The Luttox, Red Skins, St. Stephens, Dewell, Sept 11 Group, Secret Sons of Satan, King Cobra, J.V (Junior Vikings), Bats, Predators, Black Ladies, Black Cross, Scavengers, Skylolo, Sons of Nights, Blood Brotherhood, Junior, Buccaneers, White Angels and Musket.

Daughters of Queen Amina, Lion, Leo Lion, of Africa, Temple of Eden, Daughters of Jezebel, Amazon, Black Brazier, Barracudas, Black Beret, The Dragon, Red devil, Blood Suckers, Scorpion, Black Eye, Eyie, Sons of Nights, White Angels, Yellow Ribbon and Python.

Others include Black Sword, Supreme Dred Lock, Black Heart, Black Dagger, White Brothers, High Mafia, Street Mafia, Family Mafia, Supreme Red Skin, Italian Mafia, Separate Brothers Confraternity and Clansmen.

Groups proscribed in 2018 were Vikings, , KKK, Buccaneers, Mafias, Luttox (Junior ), Debam, Dewell, Icelanders, Red Skins, Pirates, Amoc, Akwa Marines and Utoto Groups (419).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2020/03/21/akwa-ibom-34-cultists-nabbed-as-govt-bans-51-secret-groups-in-schools-full-list/amp/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by Yenefer(f): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2020
Stupid people

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by webguruintense: 10:55am On Mar 21, 2020
Really stupid people
Yenefer:
Stupid people

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by SlayerForever: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2020
How many years will they be put away if found guilty? I hope it's upto 5 years?

I hope this energy will be sustained. Meanwhile, it's been nearly a week Akwa Ibom made this move, what are the other states waiting for especially my South Eastern states. Is this one not worthy of emulation?

14 Likes

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by webguruintense: 12:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
They are ones making the old politicians say the youth are not ready to lead.
SlayerForever:
How many years will they be put away if found guilty? I hope it's upto 5 years?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
angry sad
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by drizslim(m): 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
Niger delta = Cultism
Arewa youths= Terrorism
Oduduwa= Fraudulent
Igbo's= Entrepreneurs
Middle belts= Lost sheeps

I'm in my house coman beat me or quarantine me!

137 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by kulikuli45: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
Story
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by Patrioticman007(m): 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
Na dem, people of the setting sun. doing their industrial training. ( IT).

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by LowerPriceData0(m): 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
Beautiful
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by Nobody: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
Send them to sambisa or lab for Covid-19 vaccines test

[img]https://media./images/f5d46d04520b062ceee9245b251a54e3/tenor.gif[/img]

22 Likes

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by NOwazobia: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
Please, they should be rehabilitated, and granted presidential pardon. I will also suggest that they should be trained in various skills in the country, as they won't be able to go to china because of Coro. As a matter of fact, many of them were brain-washed into joining cultism, and i believe they have always regreted it, but they can't just help it. This is the right time for the government to help them just like the Boko boys.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by ForeThinker: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
Leaders of tomorrow's INDEED

5 Likes

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by leke84: 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
No be small thing Nigeria
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by wink2015(m): 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
CULTISM is destroying Nigeria 's youth.

The purpose their parent send them to the tertiary institution is to acquire education and contribution towards nation building.

Cultism has even entered the secondary schools in Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by handsomeyinka(m): 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
I just don't understand what advantage is cultism to this young generations.

Your mate are joining Nigerian Red Cross,cadet and other voluntary organizations to have a better tomorrow.

I was a member of the Nigerian Red Cross then in my primary school (Grace Children School Gbagada Lagos) and I really benefited a lot from it which has also helped me in my life.

SAY NO TO CULTISM

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by sevo(m): 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
So called "leaders of tomorrow"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by Ajibade123(m): 1:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
cultist in secondary School... May God save us
Do you wish to work or study in countries like Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Dubai, Germany check my signature

2 Likes

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by DModeCntStopMe: 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kudos

Desperate times calls for desperate measures

2 Likes

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by HugeDan(m): 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
shocked
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by OttHin: 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by Hisincrease: 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
They should jail them for at least 10 years.
These children derive joy in stupidity and have sworn to make life uncomfortable for legit hustlers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by kuboy: 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
very good is too much they are some street in uyo u can't leave if ur not a cultise
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by handsomeyinka(m): 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
webguruintense:
Really stupid people
Extremely stupid people.

3 Likes

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by Nobody: 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
We live in a thuggish ruggish world.

Jah help us
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by olisefom: 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lock them up with one Corona Virus patient grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by danvon(m): 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
webguruintense:
They are ones making the old politicians say the youth are not ready to lead.
Is it not the old politicians that are funding them

5 Likes

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by YesNo(m): 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
future leaders with a very bright future

1 Like

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by jeromedee: 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
drizslim:
Niger delta =
Arewa youths= Terrorism
Oduduwa=
Igbo's= Entrepreneurs, Cultism, Fraudulent, Lost sheeps,
Middle belts= Endangered species

I'm in my house coman beat me or quarantine me!

4 Likes

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by TAGf(m): 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
But why I am I not seeing the most dreadful or aye on that list?

3 Likes

Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by Jamiuolatoye(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
This Cultists Will never Learn their Lesson of Life, Well good for them, Their rugged Mode Will see them through
Re: 34 Cultists Arrested In Akwa Ibom. 51 Secret Groups Banned In Schools (Full List by MARKone(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
Italian Mafia kwa? grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Serious NIN Crime Going On / Police Arrest Benue Yahoo Boys In Abuja (see Photos) / Exxon Mobil Staff Breaks Wife's Head With Hammer In Akwa Ibom, Throws Her Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.