Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,119 members, 7,863,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

A Message For Lagos, Your Creator Is Not Happy With You! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Message For Lagos, Your Creator Is Not Happy With You! (510 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Davido Mother Spoke To Me In Dream, She's Not Happy With Her Son / Davido's Girlfriend Chioma Dumps School - Family Not Happy With Development / Hushpuppi Undergoes Surgery But He's Not Happy The Surgical Gown Is Not Gucci (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message For Lagos, Your Creator Is Not Happy With You! by badcurrent: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2020
Even as I write this I can still feel the anger and rage of the creator, All those of high means and all those in power this message is for you. You who have chosen not to help the needing and those who need help, you who have turn your face the other way, you who have neglected the needing, you how have the means but ignores , the Lord is coming for you and because He has heard the cries of those displaced and in need. The Lord has come to hold you responsible and accountable.

Below is a screenshot of my vision in summary

Re: A Message For Lagos, Your Creator Is Not Happy With You! by badcurrent: 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2020
Follow me @badcurrent on social media
Re: A Message For Lagos, Your Creator Is Not Happy With You! by Hotspotbro(m): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mr creator, your sheeples are not happy at all.
Re: A Message For Lagos, Your Creator Is Not Happy With You! by badcurrent: 6:12pm On Mar 22, 2020
Just a messager my brother
Hotspotbro:
Mr creator, your sheeples are not happy at all.
Re: A Message For Lagos, Your Creator Is Not Happy With You! by badcurrent: 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2020
@badcurrent on ig

(1) (Reply)

"Pastor" Arrested In Abuja For Violating The Ban On Gatherings / Coronavirus :”I Was Supposed To Be Geting Married Today” – Bbnaija’s Khafi Cries / DJ Jimmy Jatt Just Call Wizkid His Son, Proud Of Him.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.