Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,552 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Coronavirus :”I Was Supposed To Be Geting Married Today” – Bbnaija’s Khafi Cries - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coronavirus :”I Was Supposed To Be Geting Married Today” – Bbnaija’s Khafi Cries (506 Views)

“my Mum’s Death Made Me Who I’m Today” Bbnaija Saga [video] / Saskay: I Was Supposed To Get Married Next Year (BBNaija) / "Change Your Life Today"- #bbnaija Nina Advises As She Models For Tiannah Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus :”I Was Supposed To Be Geting Married Today” – Bbnaija’s Khafi Cries by correctkidabc(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Big Brother Naija 2019 Star, Khafi Kareem has seemingly bemoaned the adverse effect of the coronavirus pandemic as she revealed she was supposed to get married today.

Source:https://correctkid.com/coronavirus-i-was-supposed-to-be-geting-married-today-bbnaijas-khafi-cries-outvideo/
Re: Coronavirus :”I Was Supposed To Be Geting Married Today” – Bbnaija’s Khafi Cries by irunoko(m): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nisuru na tongue

Shey boshey'nkaelaratoniyeni? tongue

Whilst waiting for the coronavirus epidemic to be over ole sofun okoe kokonasabe e tongue
Re: Coronavirus :”I Was Supposed To Be Geting Married Today” – Bbnaija’s Khafi Cries by dawnomike(m): 6:19pm On Apr 04, 2020
Kamdan! The day will eventually come!

(1) (Reply)

Even If Buhari Extends The Lockdown By A Year, I’d Still Ball - Bobrisky / ‘why I Am Not Married At 37’ – Don Jazzy Reveals (video) / Georgina Twerked For Christiano Ronaldo's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.