Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Strictly For Lovers Of Volatility Indices - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Strictly For Lovers Of Volatility Indices (1076 Views)

Make Money From Home Trading Volatility Indices On Mt5 In 2023 / Make Profit Daily Trading Volatility Indices $$$ / Rise Fall Binary Options Scalping Sure Winning Volatility Indices Scalper Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Lovers Of Volatility Indices by Sammypeters: 11:07am On Mar 21, 2020
Hi

This info is strictly for those who are into volatility indices trading specifically (CRASH/BOOM) commodities.

There is a special indicators I have been applying in killing trades.

Note: Its not 100% perfect but with good money management, good profit can be achieved.

Note: Cost is attached but its highly affordable. Yes...

TO KNOW how it works and to see the performance of the indicators and other questions

Whatsapp/Telegram/Contact: 08136823054 Samuel
Re: Strictly For Lovers Of Volatility Indices by femixx: 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
That`s true about Volatility indices. Very good money spinning branch of Binary. My new Bot with a strategy produced these results.

Re: Strictly For Lovers Of Volatility Indices by femixx: 11:05am On Mar 23, 2020
And the $$s continue rolling in. Latest robocop results:

Re: Strictly For Lovers Of Volatility Indices by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2020
Please, since the upgrade in February, Crash and Boom have disappear from my MT5. Please, do you know how I can bring it back?
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Strictly For Lovers Of Volatility Indices by femixx: 2:10pm On Mar 23, 2020
fados4sure:
Please, since the upgrade in February, Crash and Boom have disappear from my MT5. Please, do you know how I can bring it back?
Thanks in anticipation
Go to the platform and follow these steps to get them back.
VIEW===DEPTH OF MARKET===CRASH AND BOOM===PICK THE 4 OF THEM ONE BY ONE.

You can get my bot to trade the Crash and Boom. Highly reliable and profitable

0 nine==0 1=718==07 =33
Re: Strictly For Lovers Of Volatility Indices by Nobody: 6:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
femixx:
Go to the platform and follow these steps to get them back.
VIEW===DEPTH OF MARKET===CRASH AND BOOM===PICK THE 4 OF THEM ONE BY ONE.

You can get my bot to trade the Crash and Boom. Highly reliable and profitable

0 nine==0 1=718==07 =33
Thanks for your prompt response
Re: Strictly For Lovers Of Volatility Indices by femixx: 11:45am On Mar 25, 2020
latest from Robocop.

Re: Strictly For Lovers Of Volatility Indices by femixx: 4:45pm On Mar 26, 2020
This is my year of financial breakthrough. Robocop is vomiting $$s everyday. See latest from the platform

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Earn $50 With Your Facebook Account By Performimg Daily Tasks / Distributor Needed For NAICA POP / Earn Extra Cash With Forsage, Withdrawal Proof(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.