Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Learn How To Earn $50 With Your Facebook Account By Performimg Daily Tasks - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Learn How To Earn $50 With Your Facebook Account By Performimg Daily Tasks (1075 Views)

Earn $50 Daily From Clickbank / Millions Of Nigerians Will Not Have Access To Their Bank Account By January 2020 / Earn Money Directly To Your Paypal Account By Just Answering Surveys Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn How To Earn $50 With Your Facebook Account By Performimg Daily Tasks by olaloaded: 1:24pm On May 04, 2020
Hello, Nairalanders. What a beautiful day after the lockdown is some parts of Nigeria has been eased and some of us are still at home��.

I know most of you will be wondering how it is possible to earn that amouny of money on your facebook account. What i am about to introduce you to in in fact real and legit. You will earn even more than that amount if you are dedicated to the system of earning.

The name of the program is NAIRAPROMO.

NAIRAPROMO is an advertising agent that advertise product for brands like PEAK MILK, CADBURY, NIVEA, THREE CROWN.

So you help them share these products on your facebook timeline and in return you get paid for doing so.

NAIRAPROMO IS LEGIT. The owner of the Program whose name is Oluwafemi has come out to identify himself as the owner of the program and he has also registered the business with CAC AND EFCC to show you how legit it is.

NAIRAPROMO isn't free to register into you have to pay some amount of money to join the program. It was made that way to avoid unserious people come in and cloud the program. Nairapromo plans are very affordable to join hence saving more money and earning more.

You can cashout weekly, 14days or Monthly

Nairapromo Plans

*Starter
Affordable for everyone
₦1000
₦70 daily earning
5% referral commission on all plans (Optional)
30 days validity
Free 30 days sub on 5 referrals
Auto Renew (Optional)
Monetize timeline daily
Cash out ₦490 weekly or
Cash out ₦2,100 monthly

*Standard
₦2500
₦180 daily earning
5% referral commission on all plans (Optional)
30 days validity
Free 30 sub days on 5 referrals
Auto Renew (Optional)
Monetize timeline daily
Cash out ₦1260 weekly or
Cash out ₦5180 monthly

*Standard
Business oriented
₦5000
₦365 daily earning
10%referral commission on all plans (Optional)
30 days validity
Free 30 sub on 5 referral
Auto Renew (Optional)
Monetize timeline daily
Cash out ₦2,555 weekly or
Cash out ₦10,220 monthly

*Premium
Business Guru
₦7500
₦540 daily earning
10%referral commission on all plans (Optional)
30 days validity
Auto Renew (Optional)
Monetize timeline daily
Cash out ₦3,780 weekly or
Cash out ₦15,120 monthly

*Pro
Profesional business wise
₦10000
₦750 daily earning
10% referral commission on all plans (Optional)
30 days validity
Auto Renew (Optional)
Monetize timeline daily
Cash out ₦5250 weekly or
Cash out ₦21000 monthly

This is not ponzi program that crashes after few months. It is advertisement. I registered on the pro plan and i can show you my earnings and screenshot of how i was paid

Join me and other Nairapromoters to earn cool cash. To know more and put you through.

Message me:
https:///2348106423176?text=Hello%20i%20want%20to%20join%20nairapromo%20my%20name%20is
Re: Learn How To Earn $50 With Your Facebook Account By Performimg Daily Tasks by olaloaded: 1:25pm On May 04, 2020
My first and second alert respectively

Re: Learn How To Earn $50 With Your Facebook Account By Performimg Daily Tasks by olaloaded: 1:52pm On May 04, 2020
One of my referral cashout

Re: Learn How To Earn $50 With Your Facebook Account By Performimg Daily Tasks by olaloaded: 6:36pm On May 04, 2020
Registration is still on and we are cashing out everyday on nairapromo

(1) (Reply)

Earn Extra Cash With Forsage, Withdrawal Proof(photo) / Buying And Selling Bitcoin / I Want To Start A Petrol Station Business I Need A Guide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.