Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) (6463 Views)

Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos / Man Pours Acid On Ex-Wife’s Lover In Benue, Stabs Him To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by stephenduru: 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
A Sudanese guy has been stabbed to death by his girlfriend.It is unclear what led to the incident but the deceased made a post yesterday about having a world without ladies.

May his soul RIP.Amen

cc; Lalasticlala, mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2020/03/lady-stabs-his-girlfriend-dead-day.html?m=1

Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by stephenduru: 12:58pm On Mar 21, 2020

Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by OJODEL10(m): 1:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
this one weak me actually a world without a terrible partner.
Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by dawnomike(m): 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
Never mingle/interwine yourself with a mad lady... Flee at the slightest notice of such!!!

Likewise, as a lady kindly flee from mad men!!!

10 Likes

Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by SUPERPACK: 1:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
Stay alone, no we must have girlfriend because she is our oxygen. Now you are six feet below and another fool will takeover the duty of satisfying the bottomless pit between her legs. SMH

7 Likes

Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by godkiller(m): 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Very good lesson for men

Next time you desern your partners.

If he/she portrays some evil attitude, you exit.

2 Likes

Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by helinues: 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
End time girlfriend
Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by ikbnice(m): 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
Fear anybody who doesn't fear women...

3 Likes

Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by helinues: 1:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
godkiller:
Very good lesson for men

Next time you desern your partners.

If he/she portrays some evil attitude, you exit.

Are you sure you haven't been exposed to Coronavirus?
Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hell hath no fury to a woman scorned!

God deliver us from daughters of Jezebel.

Rest in peace, bro.
Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by IlovePMB: 1:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
Result of Islamic radicalization.

1 Like

Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by Oblitz(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by Everrest9(m): 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
SUPERPACK:
Stay alone, no we must have girlfriend because she is our oxygen. Now you are six feet below and another fool will takeover the duty of satisfying the bottomless pit between her legs. SMH
RIP in advance to that fool that will takeover.
Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
IlovePMB:
Result of Islamic radicalization.

U too like trouble grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by sunshineV(f): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2020
So John frog really observe her buttocks?

1 Like

Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by mytime24(f): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
Rip
Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
Was he stabbed in different parts severally because the Bleeding is so much.
Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by onyi4edu(f): 3:07pm On Mar 21, 2020
Oh God...This is terrible cry
Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by osamz007: 3:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
When a young guy puts his life in the hands of a foolish girl,

Mine na just to straff and go no strings attached...

That lady should be stoned to the death , and her corpse sent to Wuhan quarantine centre

Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by seunmohmoh(f): 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
This is saddening. But I'm still trying to figure out john-frog message.
Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
WTF?!
Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by Legitz: 4:42pm On Mar 21, 2020
Almost all nowadays girls have the spirit of killing their man, I posted picture of a cheating married man stabbed to death by her wife on my WhatsApp status , most of the ladies that viewed it were replying my status saying the man deserve it as it will make other man to fear their woman and to stop cheating, I posted the video of Maryam Sanda court death sentence, they went mute, just yesterday one of those lady justifying stabbing of husband posted on her WhatsApp status that the day a man raise his hand on his woman he becomes an animal ,not worthy to be regard as a man anymore and should be jailed, I viewed it and smiled, saying in my mind that but it's right for women to stab their men.

Guys should be careful who they date, female future murderer will show signs during courtship ( they are too emotional, nag, keep malice and they don't forgive)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by EdoPrince93(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
Smh
Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by braimeddy: 4:52pm On Mar 21, 2020
The girl is too pretty to hurt a fly. Fear women
Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by Exmilitant(m): 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
We haven't heard her side of the story.. Maybe he bleeped her sister or mother...whatever. Not justifying her outlandish action but, a coin sure has two sides.
Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
What's going on here?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by Tedpgrass: 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
Exmilitant:
We haven't heard her side of the story.. Maybe he bleeped her sister or mother...whatever. Not justifying her outlandish action but, a coin sure has two sides.

Whatever happened to walking away and getting your day of Justice in court or some legal institution

Human life should be revered, above feelings of hurt or betrayal.. That's why we are human not animals!!!! Regardless of gender, sexuality or religion!!

2 Likes

Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by khiaa(f): 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
Everrest9:
RIP in advance to that fool that will takeover.

Who will take over, won't she go to prison for capital murder?
Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by khiaa(f): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
Exmilitant:
It doesn't matter who he screwed or what he did, other than harming a child, or self defense, that girl should rot in prison or be executed.
What a Savage.

1 Like

Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by rittyben(f): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
Is there anyone in this country that can write a good sentence?

1 Like

Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by Bahddo(m): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
Legitz:
Almost all nowadays girls have the spirit of killing their man, I posted picture of a cheating married man stabbed to death by her wife on my WhatsApp status , most of the ladies that viewed it were replying my status saying the man deserve it as it will make other man to fear their woman and to stop cheating, I posted the video of Maryam Sanda court death sentence, they went mute, just yesterday one of those lady justifying stabbing of husband posted on her WhatsApp status that the day a man raise his hand on his woman he becomes an animal ,not worthy to be regard as a man anymore and should be jailed, I viewed it and smiled, saying in my mind that but it's right for women to stab their men.

Guys should be careful who they date, female future murderer will show signs during courtship ( they are too emotional, nag, keep malice and they don't forgive)
the problem is that you are looking at ladies like normal humans. The majority aren't. They are the most self-centered and cruelest of beings on planet earth. Have you ever hear of a woman who died to save her man?

Some of the most evil of actions were conceived in a female mind and then carried out secretly or whispered in the ears of a stupid man who would do anything to get/retain access to the hole between her legs.

The only human a woman is capable of truly loving is her own child and she hates the next woman's child with the same energy with which she loves hers. They are also in a never-ending petty contest with other women.

They fancy men because of what men can do for them. The day they feel their position is threatened by someone better, they could even try to kill him instead of losing him to another woman.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Day After Making This Post On Facebook,his Girlfriend Stabs Him Dead(pics) by Lorenzop: 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
Legitz:

Great point you made here bro....I totally agree but let me say this for anyone who cares to know.

I'm not a religious fanatic but...

A whole lot of this ladies are possessed else I don't understand why a rational human will act spontaneously only to regret minutes later. If you must marry, please be it traditional or orthodox....have your girl delivered. All of them have the natural tendency to act so irrationally. These ladies are the true definition of the devil you see

Let me share a short story.

My ex girlfriend grabbed my scrotal sack the day we had slight issues, what did I do to her?.....absolutely nothing.... The idio.t was just saying she wanted me to beat her. The kind slap I gave her that day left my fingers imprinted on her cheek. Only for her to start crying and pleading after realizing what she did....naso I discharge the idio.t before she kills me before my time.

Bottom line....these ladies are heartless beasts.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NURTW Clash In Ibadan: 20 Dead, 33 Injured, 25 Arrested / NDLEA Seizes 179.102 Kilogrammes Of Illicit Drugs In Ebonyi / Rape In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.