Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Why Do So Many Nairalanders Detest Mannabbqgrill So Much? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do So Many Nairalanders Detest Mannabbqgrill So Much? (313 Views)

Nkanga On Akpabio: Akwa Ibom People Detest Traitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do So Many Nairalanders Detest Mannabbqgrill So Much? by BornMarch15(m): 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
I don't know if this is appropriate to do or not but I've observed that so many people detest the aforementioned moniker. From cancellation of comments to direct insults, just name it.

Asides Lalasticlala and NwaAmaikpe, I think mannabbqgrill receives more mentions on this forum.

And the funny thing is that the dislike is spreading. I can only imagine how the inbox of that moniker's DM will be.

It's also surprising to know that the person behind it is a 'she' (as always claimed in responses).

@Mannabbqgrill, can you remember the root cause of this?
Is there someone you are/were beefing?

I'm just curious

2 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many Nairalanders Detest Mannabbqgrill So Much? by Mraphel: 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2020
BornMarch15:
I don't know if this is appropriate to do or not but I've observed that so many people detest the aforementioned moniker. From cancellation of comments to direct insults, just name it.

Asides Lalasticlala and NwaAmaikpe, I think mannabbqgrill receives more mentions on this forum.

And the funny thing is that the dislike is spreading. I can only imagine how the inbox of that moniker's DM will be.

It's also surprising to know that the person behind it is a 'she' (as always claimed in responses).

@Mannabbqgrill, can you remember the root cause of this?
Is there someone you are/were beefing?

I'm just curious
I don't detest him I support him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do So Many Nairalanders Detest Mannabbqgrill So Much? by godkiller(m): 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
Because he is relevant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do So Many Nairalanders Detest Mannabbqgrill So Much? by MrBachelor: 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
He's insensitive to the plight of hundreds of millions of Nigerians just because he's collecting stipends from this useless, gerontocratic and kakistocratic regime.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do So Many Nairalanders Detest Mannabbqgrill So Much? by DModeCntStopMe: 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2020
shocked

Nonsense question!

You for ask why yansh dey back

Because he is the best griller to have ever come from Africa

Our darling daddy can attest to that
Re: Why Do So Many Nairalanders Detest Mannabbqgrill So Much? by seunlayi(m): 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
I m one of his followers, the guy is cool and ok
Re: Why Do So Many Nairalanders Detest Mannabbqgrill So Much? by budaatum: 1:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mraphel:

I don't detest him I support him
Me too!
Re: Why Do So Many Nairalanders Detest Mannabbqgrill So Much? by Bluehill1051: 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
Because he campaigned for buhari 2015 and even 2019

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19: Omni Foundation Provides Palliative Packages To Ebonyi Indigenes / How To Create A Paypal Account That Withdraw Funds To Nigeria Bank / President Buhari: Ban Lifted From Lagos, Ogun And F.C.T May 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.