Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Give The Blacks Freedom, Set Them Free German Woman Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Give The Blacks Freedom, Set Them Free German Woman Cries Out (955 Views)

Boko Haram Gave 15-min Quranic Lecture To Kuje Inmates Before Setting Them Free / What Happened To The Blacks Of Ancient Egypt.. / Breaking News!! Zamfara To Pardon Imprisoned Fulani Bandits And Set Them Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Give The Blacks Freedom, Set Them Free German Woman Cries Out by allwell51: 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2020
Re: Give The Blacks Freedom, Set Them Free German Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2020

Re: Give The Blacks Freedom, Set Them Free German Woman Cries Out by aremuforlife(m): 3:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
This video is in-depth,
There is another video circulating on net, a church in America are asking for Africans to forgive their wrong doing towards them.
Re: Give The Blacks Freedom, Set Them Free German Woman Cries Out by gloriaunobi(f): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
Germany is still a racist country even in this modern generation
Re: Give The Blacks Freedom, Set Them Free German Woman Cries Out by VISTIN(m): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Unfortunately some of us blacks don't know how fortunate we are, the woman has just reminded us. Here we worship God, there, they force us to go to clubs.

The whites, especially Germany are so mean and too racial. This is the character they instilled in us during the colonial era.

The woman understands what it means to be related to God. Let's do away with every evil character import.

As for virus, I don't want to comment so much because I'm personally not yet convinced it's ordinary.

I started shouting when countries began to manufacture SEX DOLLS and people are buying. As if homosexuality and lesbianism are not enough.

Let me hope the end of the virus is not attached to the elimination of those demonic products.

One of my friends told me that the world has actually asked God, "who are you and what can you do"?

Madam, I pray God will give you victory at the court.
Re: Give The Blacks Freedom, Set Them Free German Woman Cries Out by redsun(m): 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2020
VISTIN:
Unfortunately some of us blacks don't know how fortunate we are, the woman has just reminded us. Here we worship God, there, they force us to go to clubs.

The whites, especially Germany are so mean and too racial. This is the character they instilled in us during the colonial era.

The woman understands what it means to be related to God. Let's do away with every evil character import.

As for virus, I don't want to comment so much because I'm personally not yet convinced it's ordinary.

I started shouting when countries began to manufacture SEX DOLLS and people are buying. As if homosexuality and lesbianism are not enough.

Let me hope the end of the virus is not attached to the elimination of those demonic products.

One of my friends told me that the world has actually asked God, "who are you and what can you do"?

Madam, I pray God will give you victory at the court.

This kind of unrealistic mindset is the reason why they don't respect black people.

(1) (Reply)

Bayero University Kano VS Innoson Motors / Former Eleme PDP Youths Leader Breaks His Silence On Prudest Hotel Demolition / Why Solution To Nigeria Problem Is Not Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.