Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,225 members, 7,867,588 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

Davido Replied A Twitter User Who Slam His Dad To Build Good Road For His People - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replied A Twitter User Who Slam His Dad To Build Good Road For His People (1922 Views)

Yinka Ayefele Becomes Dad To Triplets As Wife Gives Birth To Three Babies In US / 2019 Election: I Never Said Vote PDP, Davido Replied A Fan / Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Replied A Twitter User Who Slam His Dad To Build Good Road For His People by lalajnr(m): 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2020
Davido replied a twitter user who slam his father to build good road for his people

Re: Davido Replied A Twitter User Who Slam His Dad To Build Good Road For His People by JunctionBox: 4:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Davido Replied A Twitter User Who Slam His Dad To Build Good Road For His People by Rickjordan(m): 4:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
I don't gerrit....did they stop him??

1 Like

Re: Davido Replied A Twitter User Who Slam His Dad To Build Good Road For His People by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
His Davido Father the governor of Osun State??. He should rather direct his frustration at the government.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replied A Twitter User Who Slam His Dad To Build Good Road For His People by slyfox35(m): 4:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
How many Dangote don channel?
na he truck pass highway pass,kill people pass
Money wey I go take channel road wey be government responsibility,I go add am join my children future
Chikina!!!
Na me Get money pass??

1 Like

Re: Davido Replied A Twitter User Who Slam His Dad To Build Good Road For His People by Humphrizy(m): 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nice reply
Re: Davido Replied A Twitter User Who Slam His Dad To Build Good Road For His People by ikennamadu1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
slyfox35:
How many Dangote don channel?
na he truck pass highway pass,kill people pass
Money wey I go take channel road wey be government responsibility,I go add am join my children future
Chikina!!!
Na me Get money pass??
Oboi this your meme ehnnnnn... You dey vex oo

1 Like

Re: Davido Replied A Twitter User Who Slam His Dad To Build Good Road For His People by Xclusiveme: 7:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
Asper na him be government?? Silly pple everywhere
Re: Davido Replied A Twitter User Who Slam His Dad To Build Good Road For His People by dignity33: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
Audio jet .Useless
Re: Davido Replied A Twitter User Who Slam His Dad To Build Good Road For His People by Aidejay(m): 9:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
You think because someone has money he or she can just go and build road...?
Based on experience I can say that it is not so. Especially in Nigeria there are laws and then there are people, hospital, school, houses e.t.c can be built but you see roads most especially federal and state roads where billions have been pre budgeted you can't just go and start construction. But you can pressure the relevant authorities, collect the contract, donate towards such, sponsor a candidate for office or lobby if you have the time and power.

1 Like

Re: Davido Replied A Twitter User Who Slam His Dad To Build Good Road For His People by Aidejay(m): 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2020
dignity33:
Audio jet .Useless
grin hope your life isn't audio in its totality.

(1) (Reply)

See Video Of Daddy Freeze Praising Hushpuppi And Mocking Legit Nigerians / Body Exposed, Your Personality Is Stinking, Fans To Erica, Erica Fires Back. / This Beautiful Single Nigerian Barrister Is Begging For Love On Social Media.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.