Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Muslim Group Condemns Jos Bomb Blasts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Group Condemns Jos Bomb Blasts (554 Views)

Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police / Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque / Graphic Pictures From Jos Bomb Blast Yesterday- Viewers Discretion Is Adviced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Group Condemns Jos Bomb Blasts by omoloba123(m): 12:51pm On Dec 26, 2010
The Muslim rights concern (MURIC) has strongly condemned the bomb explosions in Jos which left 32 people dead and several injured.

The group, in a statement by its director, Dr. Ishaq Akintola condemned , Read more below

http://www.cityflavourmagazine.com/?p=985
Re: Muslim Group Condemns Jos Bomb Blasts by Nsiman(m): 1:22pm On Dec 26, 2010
Of what good is it If we use the media to condemn and pushing for it behind the media?
Re: Muslim Group Condemns Jos Bomb Blasts by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 26, 2010
Nsiman:

Of what good is it If we use the media to condemn and pushing for it behind the media?
I tire o undecided
Re: Muslim Group Condemns Jos Bomb Blasts by ayusman16(m): 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2010
How can he condemn what his peeps perpetrated, anyway, he is Yoruba and cannot speak for the Hausa Muslims.
Re: Muslim Group Condemns Jos Bomb Blasts by truly: 9:21pm On Dec 27, 2010
Nsiman:

This is irresponsible! Are you saying when Muslims were dumped in wells in January this year, some pastors secretly instigated it?
Re: Muslim Group Condemns Jos Bomb Blasts by truly: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2010
ayusman16:

How can he condemn what his peeps perpetrated, anyway, he is Yoruba and cannot speak for the Hausa Muslims.
Then make up your mind. Is it ethnic show or a religious affair.
Re: Muslim Group Condemns Jos Bomb Blasts by OchiAgha2(m): 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2010
I hope my post does not become misconstrued, but Yoruba Muslims are very moderate compared to the extremist Muslims found in the North. It doesn't surprise me that a Yoruba Muslim would lead the condemnation against this most heinous act.
Re: Muslim Group Condemns Jos Bomb Blasts by samoyin(m): 9:52am On Dec 28, 2010
The Lord will fight our battle while we hold our peace,this makes me baffle, can God approve a religion
waste peoples lives and damn the consequence of killing a soul they cannot create.

All I know is that it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the Living God. For my own God is a Consuming
Fire.

God Knows how to handle such cases. They have all the lethal weapons, we have a God who is a Cunsuming
Fire, the Creator of heaven and earth, it often leaves me in doubt if we really serve the same GOD.

My own God teaches love and not to take lives we cannot create.

People who do this have no regard for GOD and He will never lower His standard for them.

Just watch out the Consuming Fire in ACTION.

We would hold our peace.

SELAH!

(1) (Reply)

Plot To Attack Worship Centres In Jos On New Year`s Eve Exposed / Political Violence And 2011 Elections. / Any Update For Todays Presidential Primary Election ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.