Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Man Tatoos Kobe Bryant’s Lakers Jersey On His Back To Honour The Basketball Lege - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Tatoos Kobe Bryant’s Lakers Jersey On His Back To Honour The Basketball Lege (2657 Views)

Nkechi Blessing And Lege Miami Suspended By TAMPAN For Fighting On Social Media / Baba Ijesha: Lege Miami Blasts Tonto Dikeh For 'Insulting' Yoruba Movie Industry / Did The Illuminati Take Out Kobe Bryant? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tatoos Kobe Bryant’s Lakers Jersey On His Back To Honour The Basketball Lege by youngbang(m): 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
The memory of legendary basketball player, Kobe Bryant is being honoured around the world since his sudden demise alongside eight others on Sunday, January 26.

Kobe died in a helicopter crash that also claimed the life of his daughter Gianna and those of seven others on Sunday, January 26.

The picture of a man that honoured Kobe’s memory emerged and was posted by Jordan Thrilla.

The man honored Kobe’s memory by drawing a giant tattoo of the legendary basketball player’s Lakers jersey covering his upper body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tatoos Kobe Bryant’s Lakers Jersey On His Back To Honour The Basketball Lege by GboyegaD(m): 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nice one though.
Re: Man Tatoos Kobe Bryant’s Lakers Jersey On His Back To Honour The Basketball Lege by Shellsploit: 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lalasticlala sef!

Re: Man Tatoos Kobe Bryant’s Lakers Jersey On His Back To Honour The Basketball Lege by cassidy1996(m): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
weird
Re: Man Tatoos Kobe Bryant’s Lakers Jersey On His Back To Honour The Basketball Lege by Gadafii: 8:01pm On Mar 21, 2020
See the way he wore his belt, marlian, abroad version grin
Re: Man Tatoos Kobe Bryant’s Lakers Jersey On His Back To Honour The Basketball Lege by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
Nonsense person wey Coro go soon kill
Re: Man Tatoos Kobe Bryant’s Lakers Jersey On His Back To Honour The Basketball Lege by Emilokoiyawon: 3:27am On Mar 22, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Tatoos Kobe Bryant’s Lakers Jersey On His Back To Honour The Basketball Lege by Nobody: 4:16am On Mar 22, 2020
undecided
I definitely cannot do this.
Someone that does not even acknowledge my existence
Re: Man Tatoos Kobe Bryant’s Lakers Jersey On His Back To Honour The Basketball Lege by Nobody: 4:21am On Mar 22, 2020
IronPant:
undecided
I definitely cannot do this.
Someone that does not even know my existence
Will never know sad
Re: Man Tatoos Kobe Bryant’s Lakers Jersey On His Back To Honour The Basketball Lege by Nobody: 4:23am On Mar 22, 2020
NLReposter:
Will never know sad
RIP Bryant
Re: Man Tatoos Kobe Bryant’s Lakers Jersey On His Back To Honour The Basketball Lege by starscue: 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
tattoobytes have recently made a post about Memorial Tattoos.
Re: Man Tatoos Kobe Bryant’s Lakers Jersey On His Back To Honour The Basketball Lege by DenreleDave(m): 9:40am On Apr 12, 2021
youngbang:
The memory of legendary basketball player, Kobe Bryant is being honoured around the world since his sudden demise alongside eight others on Sunday, January 26.

Kobe died in a helicopter crash that also claimed the life of his daughter Gianna and those of seven others on Sunday, January 26.

The picture of a man that honoured Kobe’s memory emerged and was posted by Jordan Thrilla.

The man honored Kobe’s memory by drawing a giant tattoo of the legendary basketball player’s Lakers jersey covering his upper body.

Should I give u my luno or binance referral link

(1) (Reply)

Just In: DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Nipple Piercing In New Video [SEE VIDEO] / The Church Of Satan Now Controls Twitter Turns It Into Spy Station / Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.