Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce (2650 Views)

Swanky Jerry Compares Himself To Beyonce's Stylist [PICS] / Donjazzy Claims He Begged Rihanna To Take Photo With Timaya / Pics:bravo's Bleona Qereti Rocks A Unclad Dress Like Rihanna To The 2014 Amas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by firstborn: 11:52am On Jul 24, 2007
Bee has become so saturated that she is becomin repulsive. She reveals more of her body that it looks like its all about her body. Must women always show their body to sell their albums? Rii on the other hand has taken the shine off Bee at least for now. Her "umbrella" duet with Jay-Z has just broken records in the UK havin stayed at nos:1 spot for 10 consecutive weeks. Atleast she offers sumthing fresh with little flesh.DIG.
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by jaybaby(f): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2007
Prefer RIHANNA To Beyonce

I knw she is really goin 2 make it mor than Bee! & i Love d Umbra song! It bangin kiss

we shine 2gether
, 4ever
u can stay under my Umbra
ela e e e e grin grin grin grin
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by tomiade1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2007
forget that mehn,
Beyonce is the sexiest woman alive,
Rihanna hasnt got a chance
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by sima(f): 12:39am On Jul 25, 2007
BEYONCE FOR SURE smiley wink cheesy

Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by Achos: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2007
Not even in my next 5 yrs will i prefer Bayo 2 Rihanna. I mean Bayo all d way.
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by firstborn: 11:09am On Oct 16, 2007
Beyounce has nothing more to offer me. I've seen her music, lifestyle and her body,(even her nude pic in the carreabean when she went on a holiday with Jay-Z). What else?, She shld go and rest abeg.
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by efuah(f): 11:23am On Oct 16, 2007
yeah, am for Rihanna kiss
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by prncss(f): 3:44pm On Oct 16, 2007
i'D PICK Rihanna all day every day. She look better than beyonce and she aint even gotta take her close off
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by simplysmat(m): 9:52am On Oct 18, 2007
For me its Little Miss Sunshine all the way. Beyonce try sha.
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by sima(f): 6:27am On Aug 26, 2008
i dont prefer any of dem,
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by Nella(f): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2008
Oh please! Rihanna haven't even gone half as far as Beyonce has gone and you guys are here comparing her to Bee. In four years time if she is doing as good as Beyonce is doing right now, I will give her every credit there is.

Eventhou anyone might not like Beyonce, There is no denial that she is not one of all these artists that come out and make noise at the start of their career, and then fade again. She has been there from the start, and up-till now she is still making HITS that are hotter than all f Rihanna's put together!! You can't compare Rihhana to her, when did Rihanna start? please!

There is no being subjective, Beyonce is hotter, makes hotter hits, has been there forever, is not fooling around with some small pikin as Rihanna is doing with the Chris Brown kid, Just what else!? -- Now nobody can judge them concerning their personality because you have never met or been with any of them.

I am not a Beyonce crazy fan, but when it comes to giving her her credit, I will do that as objective as possible.
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by origina9ja(f): 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2008
kei rihanna u hav suffer
abeg 4get beyonce undecided
it all bout rihanna dis dayz ooo
ma nella how u dey kiss
lng tyme
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by Nella(f): 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2008
I dey, good oo kiss

I go carry Rihanna come dash u tongue
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by tope2000(f): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2008
Beyonce all the what way
altho riri too is tight
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by origina9ja(f): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2008
nella
no bi say rihanna na ma paddy but
beyonce don expire 4 my dictionary cheesy
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by Nella(f): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2008
lol cheesy ok, I go buy u another fresh new Beyonce dictionary grin
Rihanna can only offer u umbrella grin wetin u want use umbrella do na? grin grin

tope2000:

Beyonce all the what
altho riri too is tight

yea, that's the thing.
There is no denying that Rihanna is very tight and that she is doing it very well.
The thing is just, you can't compare her to Beyonce yet, she just came out yesterday and made one good hit, and that doesn't qualify her to be compared to Beyonce that has been there from the start. Rihanna is just a solo singer, Beyonce juggled being a solo singer and being in the best female groups there is. Yet both ways she was nothing but a star.

not yet Rihanna . . . abeg, . ,
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by origina9ja(f): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2008
lol
4 get dis ppl
abeg waitin dey happen 4 Portugal
i dey jam dere Nover (ma birthday)
hope say na cool place oo
i no want waste my mama money
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by tope2000(f): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2008
Nella:

yea, that's the thing.
There is no denying that Rihanna is very tight and that she is doing it very well.
The thing is just, you can't compare her to Beyonce yet, she just came out yesterday and made one good hit, and that doesn't qualify her to be compared to Beyonce that has been there from the start. Rihanna is just a solo singer, Beyonce juggled being a solo singer and being in the best female groups there is. Yet both ways she was nothing but a star.

not yet Rihanna . . . abeg, . ,

yep i agree
they are not in the same calibre yet
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by origina9ja(f): 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2008
@nella i say wetting they happen 4 ur endz
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by Nella(f): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2008
Ma sis, plenty dey happen oo, I dey prepare to go back to Nigeria, and I don tire from all d stress of packing cry nobi small thin . ,   

shocked shocked 4 reelz? u dey come here?? abi u dey joke me??
anywayz before we too go off topic make moderator come moderate us grin -- u fit add me 4 your YIM make I gist u of d place.

Besides wetin u dey come here come do on your B-day? na rice u wan come chop? grin

@ topic

erm  . . . .  yeah,
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by origina9ja(f): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2008
haha
na msn i dey oo
wateva@hotmail.co.uk
na i get plennty peepz 4 dere lyk u
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by Nella(f): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2008
ah ok then,

yea na msn I also dey use, I'll add u now
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by origina9ja(f): 8:19pm On Aug 26, 2008
cool
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2010
How come Rihanna is going naked today?
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by mamagee3(f): 9:58pm On Aug 01, 2010
None of the above.

They are both artificial and fake.
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by Wealth201: 9:22am On Aug 02, 2010
Rihanna, all d way, abi who be Bee.
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by OneCork: 9:41am On Aug 02, 2010
They are both light skin ans Nyanshable

Love both
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by vanillaz: 10:54am On Aug 04, 2010
i go with nella, rihann cant go were b goes , she is stil a baby,
Beyonce all d way, till tomorrow . rihanna is bcomin satanic n lesbianic , or hw do u raybaby xplain "Teamo" i like her bt nahh,
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by vanillaz: 10:56am On Aug 04, 2010
jaybaby she'l neva b like beyonce or better , tnx tomi
Re: Prefer Rihanna To Beyonce by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 04, 2010
vanillaz:

i go with nella, rihann cant go were b goes , she is stil a baby,
Beyonce all d way, till tomorrow . rihanna is bcomin satanic n lesbianic , or hw do u raybaby xplain "Teamo" i like her bt nahh,

1. She doesn't write her songs.

2. A man wrote the song for her.

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj’s Boyfriend, SB, Tattoos Her Face On His Arm / P Square Bury Dad In Anambra State / [photos] 10 Most Beautiful African First Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.