Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) (99391 Views)

Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / U.S. Kills Al-Qaeda Leader Ayman Al-Zawahri In Drone Strike / Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Officermuchacho: 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
humm gud luck
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by sammychimex(m): 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
Please give him the same treatment that was given the Iranian general. That is all I have to say.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Basit46: 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
K
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by seedorfg(m): 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
Kill the bastard, he has turn to virus and killing people for more than 18years.

Stupid terrorist

6 Likes

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Bizibi(m): 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2020
America nor dey forget at all....

7 Likes

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Johnsinia(m): 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2020
Ewo! Chai! When I saw Osama Bin Laden I thought he was Buhari. No wonder, they share similar personalities and ideologist

6 Likes

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by despot77: 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
Did I hear peace talk between the Taliban and US??

2 Likes

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by dahnimoh(m): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
GOOD

WHAT of the ones in this part of the globe

3 Likes

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Kingkamba(m): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
E done buy market grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Eborty(m): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
Blakjewelry:
A moving target. I bet that black on his forehead is where the bullet will hit that is if he is not hit by a drone strike first
If taken down, wailers will state surfacing with their blank brains.

2 Likes

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Omoluabi16(m): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2020
How did a surgeon become this. Even bin laden was a structural engineer. Radicalization is a terrible thing.

14 Likes

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Felix6: 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
For these guys to come out on this, it means the target has already been zero on. Next Trump will announce his death.

3 Likes

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by dalass(f): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Americans sha!

Even if it took a hundred years.... They must avenge 9/11.///

I salute their doggedness and respect their national zeal to defeat their enemies and protect their territories!

grin

10 Likes

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Johnsinia(m): 6:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Emu4life:
After how many years with all the money America claims to spend on defense. Truth is that they are not as good as they want the world to Beleive. Propaganda Lords
What do you want them to do? Do you want them to invade another country and kill him? If they do now, people like you will still come here to say they disobeyed international laws

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by TheExecutioner: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
Rubbish talk from a dustbin source.

ruggedmallaam:
We are talking about how we can curb covid-19 and you are placing a bounty on someone's head.Why not place a bounty on covid-19������

6 Likes

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by franchasng: 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2020
faseblex:
OKAY WAT OF BUHARI
US is waiting for Buhari's presidential immunity to expire in 2023 and they will pick him up; he is number 2 on the list of most wanted Islamic terrorist seating President of a nation after Iranian President!

Wait for Buhari's turn cool

9 Likes

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by AbuAeesha: 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
hypocrites of the highest order.
who masterminded the 9/11 other than George Bush??
it's very foolish to believe some so called alqaida would train and strategies themselves for months without CIA,FBI and the Pentagon knowing about it.

5 Likes

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by juman(m): 6:16pm On Mar 21, 2020
I laugh o.
Trump looking for cheap score to win election.
Improved economy that he depended on has been tumbled.

Zawahiri is cia agent.
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by sammyj: 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
shocked I thought America has reached a deal with the Taliban!! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by geezynoni: 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
Now that theyve exposed ds news..how will they get him or is this the guy being a step ahead yet again

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Emu4life(m): 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
Johnsinia:
What do you want them to do? Do you want them to invade another country and kill him? If they do now, people like you will still come here to say they disobeyed international laws
Mr man keep quiet. I'm sure killing of Soleimani was in California

5 Likes

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by TechSpace02: 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2020

Double post, sorry.
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Ishitinyourlife: 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
Misplaced priorities, this is not our concern.
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by noisy45(m): 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
ETWs:
And they are announcing this to the public.?

Is just to inform us that the guy no go see next week Monday. America done pinpoint am already for destruction.

7 Likes

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by wink2015(m): 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
AMERICA DO NOT TAKE SHIT.

It is just a matter of time they caught up with him.

The 2nd in command to the late Osama bin laden.

2 Likes

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by tfelicityk(m): 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
They are using intelligence techniques to get more and concrete information... The white is not stupid to revealed their plans just like that... Except if they have put mercenaries in place perfectly

2 Likes

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by todaynewsreview: 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2020
Good one there.

For your BEDC Prepaid token, DSTV, GOTV and Startimes see my signature. 24/7 service available
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
This guy has been in the business since the 1980s.

He started off making trouble in his country- Egypt- before going global with it.

At a point, he was one of the most wanted men in Egypt during Anwar Sadat's rule. Sadat personally ordered for his arrest but Sadat was assassinated before that could come to fruition.
He was later arrested as part of those fingered in connection with Sadat's assassination.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by aylive02(m): 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
NaijaMutant:
Death to all Islamic jihadist terrorist.

If you support them too,

Same date await you. grin
God bless you my brother

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Bellotelli: 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2020
AmazingELixir:
undecided

Whlen will Abubakar Shekau be added to the list
He has been added.. The bounty is 10 million dollars.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban / Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? / Ugandan NTV Disowns Staff Having Sex In The Office "They Are Not Our Staff"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.