Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) (99390 Views)

Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / U.S. Kills Al-Qaeda Leader Ayman Al-Zawahri In Drone Strike / Al-Zawahiri Is Dead. Bin Laden's Deputy Killed In US Drone Strike,Biden confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Coldie(m): 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2020
LoL... Trump no come play
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by danot1030: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
All these Islamic terrorists are cowards.

Why goes into hiding after launching a heinous attack against humanity? They should have come to the open to establish their superiority.

2 Likes

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by PericomaNwankwo: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
stickright:
His forehead shows a scar. He could have been injured in a battle and survived it. If he dies now, I don't think it will be a problem now having killed many.
I wish this extremism will stop one day to give way for a better world

Not a scar, I think it's from too much nodding of head on the ground during prayers

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by axeman2(m): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
Islam Is The Major Problem Of The World

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
Let sleeping dogs lie, will they?
Killing a general might not necessarily weaken the army, it might backfire and activate the rabid dogs...
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by lakesider(m): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2020
No be läßt month US government officials get meeting with Taliban. Don be played by this news

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Totalconcept(m): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2020
Clone a suspect rope him for your second term bro like Obama like trump. After China halfgan remain
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by kayusely70(m): 7:06pm On Mar 21, 2020
All terrorists must be eliminated

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Bekool(m): 7:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/most-wanted-taliban-mastermind-behind-21728076

Do anyone noticed the drastic reduction of terrorist attacks around the world including here in nigeria since this coronavirus outbreak? Even bokoharam and fulaniherdsmen have since gone on break.

2 Likes

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by deltateam: 7:09pm On Mar 21, 2020
stickright:
His forehead shows a scar. He could have been injured in a battle and survived it. If he dies now, I don't think it will be a problem now having killed many.

Unfortunately, theres nothing like a better world. Any claims to such is an illusion as long as Satan remains the Prince of this world.

Your only hope is in Jesus for a chance to inhabit heaven where Satan can't reach.

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by dangermouse(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
stickright:
what u see on his forehead is not a scar but frictions from constant slamming of his head on the ground during prayers.

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by juman(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Pakistan didn't sell anything.
Was d forking CIA.
Remember Pakistan govt later arrested d doctor who sold info to the CIA.
Dude collected samples from a child during immunization in the compound where CIA was already suspecting a high profile individual was hiding.
It matched that of Osama, and d rest is history

That was the story they told the world.

No foreign fighter jet or helicopter can ever enter pakistan airspace without their knowledge.
Pakistan is constantly in the state of war with their big neighbor.
So their airspace is closely guarded.
America entered and took bin laden with their knowledge.
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Oritsewhandey(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
ETWs:
And they are announcing this to the public.?
When intelligentsia world announces, do know they are close to their (target) already. Remembered Benghazi? Hillary Clinton arrived Libya at night. Left for Germany, hours in between, bright morning announcement disclosed capture of Gaddafi.

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by RichBoy247: 7:15pm On Mar 21, 2020
cRobo:
Terrorism is synonymous to one religion - Nelson Mandela 1989

I won't say a word

Terrorism will not stop as long as injustice continue. If one terrorist is killed, thousands others will stand up to the oppressors.
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Awoo88: 7:18pm On Mar 21, 2020
ETWs:
And they are announcing this to the public.?
To force to make.a.mistake

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Blesyn22(m): 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
NOwazobia:
Buhari, sorry Trump should please grant him presidential pardon. He was just preaching the gospel of Allah on 9/11, thesame gospel every muslim is preaching today.
lets i forget, is russia still on planet earth?

Russia is on softwork

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Emmanuel226(m): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2020
AmazingELixir:
undecided

When will Abubakar Shekau be added to the list
in d next 20yrs to come undecided

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Emmanuel226(m): 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2020
Emu4life:
After how many years with all the money America claims to spend on defense? Truth is that they are not as good as they want the world to Believe. Even the Iranian general they had to Lie that they want him to come make peace in Iraq with Saudi. Propaganda Lords
hmm so Russia strong pass Dem nii undecided

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Emmanuel226(m): 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2020
sam4noow:
religion of Peace grin
I jus tire for Dem.
#Gemeration of Ishmael
Sha na Abraham fault Sha sad

2 Likes

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Emmanuel226(m): 7:29pm On Mar 21, 2020
kollinz1234:
Finally some good news

Just tired of bad news
which good news
Dem Neva catch am ooh,d guy self son catch Corona grin
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Emmanuel226(m): 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
He should be sent to hell already
come send am na

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Emmanuel226(m): 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
Humphrizy:
Osama bin Laden II
grin
Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Emmanuel226(m): 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
Openbusiness:
£20m shocked Good luck to the person that wins the bounty. Anyway, please the Queen of England said I should ask Dictator Buhari when is he coming back to UK? That he forgot his uniform. She said she has been calling Buhari but his number is no longer going again grin
who be dis one again na

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Emmanuel226(m): 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
Abeg make person hear word joor

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Kayharry(m): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2020
stickright:
A zebibah (Arabic: زبيبة‎ zabība, "raisin"wink, also known as a zabiba or zebiba, or prayer bump, is a mark on the forehead of some Muslims, due to the friction generated by repeated contact of the forehead with the prayer mat during daily prayers.

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by Yoighaman(m): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2020
AmazingELixir:
undecided

When will Abubakar Shekau be added to the list

He's been added by the US, $7m bounty on his head... opportunity for you to blow in 2020, just work hard to fish him out.

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by DexterousOne(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
ogbuefi677:

Pakistan didn't sell anything.
Was d forking CIA.
Remember Pakistan govt later arrested d doctor who sold info to the CIA.
Dude collected samples from a child during immunization in the compound where CIA was already suspecting a high profile individual was hiding.
It matched that of Osama, and d rest is history

Which means the Pakistan government is complicit

1 Like

Re: Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) by klax(m): 7:48pm On Mar 21, 2020
Macsjebs:
Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/most-wanted-taliban-mastermind-behind-21728076

Pls stop saying 'cheap political point' their is nothing like point here than every blood sucking bitch must go down their existence is poisonous to humanity and they must all go down 6 feets.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Miles Routledge 'Lord Miles' Captured By Taliban / Why Did Adolph Hitler Hate Jews So Much? / Ugandan NTV Disowns Staff Having Sex In The Office "They Are Not Our Staff"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.