Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,731 members, 7,824,062 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex (70600 Views)

Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos / Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos / Danfo Conductor Strips To Fight A Lady Over Money In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by Dreyton36: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2020
When the pussy is worth fighting for
Lazy youths tongue

2 Likes

Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by Sundaycomputer: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2020
No be small thing

1 Like

Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by Shockabzoba(m): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2020
This one weak me.

1 Like

Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 23, 2020
Romeo-juliet, what a cliche
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by adecz: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2020
Fighting for an olosho's
poussy?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I wonder the generational curse
wey dey some guys head!!

Tufiakwa!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by overall90: 9:35am On Mar 23, 2020
paqman:
See where your lack of control of errected dick as put you . Nigga broke a bottle cos of a sex worker , and a good samaritan ended up blind such a coincident

Good Samaritans are not found in ashawo joint tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by Starboytwo(m): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2020
A whole eye, fear catch me
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by Lexjully: 9:36am On Mar 23, 2020
Chai, so the man cannot see with his left eye again over some *********.

Anyway, About 4,000 doctors and nurses deployed to Wuhan from different parts of China have returned home to their families after defeating Corona virus in Wuhan.

In the other news however, Bubu has introduced another virus in nigeria called COVIK -one-nine.

our president doenst even know the name of the virus he is protecting us from.

In the other news, Bubu's routine check up in London has been suspended due to his desire to protect nigeians from the deadly COVID-19 virus.

More news as they come in....... Stay tuned

1 Like

Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by phorget(m): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2020
Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God...

I'm outta here! lipsrsealed
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by Martinez39s(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2020
A likely fate of white knights.

Ubunja, Omar09, emmaodet, CAPSLOCKED
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by revpeter(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2020
Make money using social media and get paid for using your data, trade bitcoin using,

Expertoption

https:///JaGaCv7uGPvD94nrgnNhqJ
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by AmazingELixir: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2020
grin grin grin

Metaphorically this is term erectile dysfunction.
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by DCmonster: 9:40am On Mar 23, 2020
MZrapper:
Shameless dingbats who reason with their dicks.
HoeLoeSho! grin grin
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2020
Only a fool will want to sleep with a prostitute
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by Sunxhub: 9:43am On Mar 23, 2020
adecz:

Fighting for an olosho's
poussy?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

I wonder the generational curse
wey dey some guys head!!

Tufiakwa!!
My guy u done pay olosho once carry am go house she say make u just Bleep am once say she no get strength?
If you know, you know
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by MZrapper(f): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2020
DCmonster:
HoeLoeSho! grin grin
Yessss o.

Proud one just like your mum.

1 Like

Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by Trippledee(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2020
jericco1:
Nigga should have left them in peace. Now he's been harshly rewarded. angry
You don't get it.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2020
In this life always mind your business
That's what happens to "Captain Save A Hoe"

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by Kenny9857(m): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2020
I think you should go back and read the post very well sir
PlayerMeji:
That's the last thing I would rather do in this short life.

Fight over a woman? Nah...

I don't even fight over money how much more woman.

Well, don't get me wrong.. I can fight anyone over my mom and sisters oo...

1 Like

Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by sexiestharam(f): 9:44am On Mar 23, 2020
PlayerMeji:
That's the last thing I would rather do in this short life.

Fight over a woman? Nah...

I don't even fight over money how much more woman.

Well, don't get me wrong.. I can fight anyone over my mom and sisters oo...
Did you read the story??
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by nairalanduseles: 9:44am On Mar 23, 2020
post=87686987:

What an animal.
For this Coronavirus period,
Some are still endangering their lives to go do ashewos tinz,
mixing sweat and saliva together.
Tufiakwa angry

Animals everywhere shocked shocked shocked

Typical........always quick to judge

What is wrong with him picking up a prostitute

Prostitution is the world oldest trade

The only issue is attacking her that is what was wrong

Typical zombie never tackle what is meant to be tackled

Yeye

5 Likes

Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 23, 2020
wonder what the wife of the blind man will say to her husband for meddling into another dick matter.

serves I'm right.
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by Timileyin1234(m): 9:46am On Mar 23, 2020
madeboy remove the RAM and put it back
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by sisisioge: 9:46am On Mar 23, 2020
Inside this corona virus...strangers still dey DO?
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by proclinician: 9:48am On Mar 23, 2020
Good good good. 10 years awaiting trial awaits the foolish uche. Very good.
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by Skepticus: 9:48am On Mar 23, 2020
Martinez39s:
A likely fate of white knights.

Ubunja, Omar09, emmaodet, CAPSLOCKED

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by Exmilitant(m): 9:49am On Mar 23, 2020
Coincidentally, the stabber and the stabbee are both Okeke.

1 Like

Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by paqman: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2020
overall90:

Good Samaritans are not found in ashawo joint tongue
you are wrong dont be surprise if that man comes out as a pastor , he will tells you he went their on an evangelical mission
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by Skepticus: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
In this life always mind your business
That's what happens to "Captain Save A Hoe"

grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by Ibitade1993(f): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2020
O ga o
This Nigeria don tire me.
I wan go my village. kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) / Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.