Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,051 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex (70599 Views)

Man Disgraces Lady Over N200 Debt In Lagos / Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos / Danfo Conductor Strips To Fight A Lady Over Money In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by angelfallz(m): 11:50am On Mar 23, 2020
paqman:
See where your lack of control of errected dick as put you . Nigga broke a bottle cos of a sex worker , and a good samaritan ended up blind such a coincident
Good Samaritan that can not mind their business?
This is why I would never separate fight.
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by angelfallz(m): 11:57am On Mar 23, 2020
paix:
When you see people fighting, it is risky to try to separate them. I had a similar experience once; as I was trying to separate them, one of them mistakenly sent a punch and hit me in the face.

Next time you mind your business.
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by gbeseun(m): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2020
paqman:
See where your lack of control of errected dick as put you . Nigga broke a bottle cos of a sex worker , and a good samaritan ended up blind such a coincident
I blame the good samaritan.
What will he tell his wife and children at home?
Onlaja nle asewo.
So wetin he find go there himself?

And the olosho go don run sef.
Ehn this corona period.??

1 Like

Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by paix(m): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2020
angelfallz:

Next time you mind your business.
Since then bro, I will pretend to be doing something or even leave the place when I see people fighting.

1 Like

Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by seanwilliam(m): 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
McClean573:
The only fight I separate are those between kids. I don't even go close to teenagers fighting, not to talk of adults.
u never see kids wey go pour sands for your face
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by ssegs5(m): 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2020
Next
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by snitchbitch: 12:39pm On Mar 23, 2020
Someone said that I should fear Nigerian women. I asked why? He said that they are deadlier than corona virus. I asked how? He replied "corona virus takes days to kill you, Nigerian women take seconds."
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by engrjacuzzi: 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
others he saved, himself he couldn't save. mumu a times is worse than sickness.
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by emmaodet: 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
Martinez39s:
A likely fate of white knights.

Ubunja, Omar09, emmaodet, CAPSLOCKED

grin grin grin

Inside life bro

1 Like

Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by Temidayo8765: 1:32pm On Mar 23, 2020
see below
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by Dex4(m): 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2020
Somebody will now go to jail just coz of PUNA.....lol
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by Decryptor(m): 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2020
paqman:

The stupid "Samaritan" must have learnt his lesson! All these dumb foolish guys who don't waste time to defend a lady/woman in a squabble that doesn't concern them
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by deltateam: 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2020
PlayerMeji:
That's the last thing I would rather do in this short life.

Fight over a woman? Nah...

I don't even fight over money how much more woman.

Well, don't get me wrong.. I can fight anyone over my mom and sisters oo...

It doesn't make you less a tout.
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by Killurself: 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
I will rather fight becos of my pets than becos of woman. if you feed dog or pets well when you enter your house they will welcome you , no matter what you did to girls they will still tell you what did you do for me.
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by fredoooooo: 3:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
Reason why I don't near where dem dey fight.. kamari angry
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by mechanics(m): 5:02pm On Mar 23, 2020
That's why no one should settle a fight.
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by kunletexs: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2020
Is this guy for real, so you can't even be a man but a sissy to want to stab a lady because of Sex, can someone put this guy in the zoo with money so that he can come and get sense.

Now Sex you no do, your anger has landed you for court. If you look well, na father to children he go be. How you want make them explain your incarceration
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by stormborn28(m): 7:40pm On Mar 23, 2020
MZrapper:
Shameless dingbats who reason with their dicks.

Chai.... Toto Don cause gbege
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by yommen: 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2020
PlayerMeji:
That's the last thing I would rather do in this short life.

Fight over a woman? Nah...

I don't even fight over money how much more woman.

Well, don't get me wrong.. I can fight anyone over my mom and sisters oo...

Haas!!! There is a lot of problem o. Was there a fight over a woman? The reports says it was a fight with the woman. Why be say we Nigerian youths are too impatient to even read and understand a simple report?
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by Adebowalay(m): 9:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
All because of
W- weak and wicked
O-original trouble
M- money demanding
A- always depending
N- never grateful...
See am now....u don price market
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by lekan83: 8:06am On Mar 24, 2020
a fool, he does not know that many ladies Are public comodities.only few of them reason with you.a man can get jealous probably because of your effort over that lady in terms of money,caring,time dedication etc.ladies are like alcohol that cause a damaging intoxication.
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by Ray4raybest01(m): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2020
Watched the quarrel,last week,still saw the babe yesterday night hustling and hanging around the area, couldn't believe she has been released so quick,na wa o.
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by Thunderdon: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2020
Some men are in bondage's see what's formication has caused
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by Nmeri17: 9:53pm On Mar 24, 2020
jericco1:
Nigga should have left them in peace. Now he's been harshly rewarded. angry
lifetime supply of her coochie incomingwink He never has to beg for coitus ever again. All he has to do is wave his restitution card like an NHIS membership and that booty will come callingcheesy
Re: Man Blinds Another During Fight With Lady Over Sex by jericco1(m): 6:44am On Mar 25, 2020
Nmeri17:
lifetime supply of her coochie incomingwink He never has to beg for coitus ever again. All he has to do is wave his restitution card like an NHIS membership and that booty will come callingcheesy

angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bama Hotel Owner Murdered By His Wife For Impregnating Another Woman (Photos) / Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Man Wakes Up To Find His Car In Parts, Tyres, Side Mirrors All Stolen (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.