Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:08 PM

Juventus Striker Dybala Tests Positive For Coronavirus-goal - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Juventus Striker Dybala Tests Positive For Coronavirus-goal (404 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Dog Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Hong Kong / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juventus Striker Dybala Tests Positive For Coronavirus-goal by KINGBEN1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2020
CORONAVIRUS

Juventus striker Dybala tests positive for coronavirus- Goal.com

The Argentine becomes the third Bianconeri player to test positive for the virus

Juventus striker Paulo Dybala has confirmed he and his girlfriend Oriana Sabatin have tested positive for coronavirus, though he says neither of them are displaying any symptoms.

The Argentine forward was tested for the disease last week and is currently self-isolating at home.

"Hi everyone, I just wanted to inform you that we have received the results for the Covid-19 test and both Oriana and I have tested positive," Dybala posted on Twitter.

"Luckily we are in perfect condition. Thanks for your messages."

A statement on the Juventus website read: "Paulo Dybala has undergone medical tests that revealed a positive result for Coronavirus-COVID19. He has been in voluntary home isolation since Wednesday 11 March.

"He will continue to be monitored, following the usual regime. He is well and is asymptomatic."

Dybala is the third Juventus player to test positive for the coronavirus after Daniele Rugani and Blaise Matuidi.

Defender Rugani was the first player in Serie A to contract the virus, with his positive diagnosis earlier this month prompting the club to activate quarantine protocols.

It was then revealed on Tuesday that France midfielder Matuidi had also tested positive, though he was exhibiting no symptoms and later offered a reassuring update on his condition via an Instagram post.

Source:https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/juventus-striker-dybala-tests-positive-for-coronavirus/1f5f4ihujclnx1jgur0ycfc0fb

Re: Juventus Striker Dybala Tests Positive For Coronavirus-goal by jahlove4jah: 7:55pm On Mar 21, 2020
Not looking good for Italy as nation.
God protection I pray.
Re: Juventus Striker Dybala Tests Positive For Coronavirus-goal by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2020
Shitt getting real
Re: Juventus Striker Dybala Tests Positive For Coronavirus-goal by Humphrizy(m): 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2020
Wahala dey oooh
Re: Juventus Striker Dybala Tests Positive For Coronavirus-goal by OTayobami(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
Na just matter of time, let's say one month now the pandemic will reduce in Europe and America and all activities will be resumed and back to normal but my guts is telling me.........Africa! Africa! Africa! Eh!

1 Like

Re: Juventus Striker Dybala Tests Positive For Coronavirus-goal by Aidejay(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
Can assume CR7 Don get corona too be that....?

(1) (Reply)

Diabetes / PHOTO: Arrival Of Covid In Naija / How Asymptomatic Coronavirus-carriers Can Infect You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.