Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Diabetes - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Diabetes (391 Views)

Lose Weight, Manage Diabetes With Ogbono (irvingia Gabonensis) / GOOD NEWS! Have You Been Battling With DIABETES? Here Is A Natural Way Out! / Alstonia Boonei, The Alternative Cure To Diabetes, Malaria And Arthritis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diabetes by ajenimuni: 9:33pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lot out there believe diabetes can't be cure that it could only be manage. knowledge is broad and knowledge is light, what one has not witness is hard to believe much as many are meant to believe diabetes has no cure... whichever diabetes that it is either type 2 or the chronic one which is type 1 has way of treating on it to help on the weak pancreas that needed insulin. you can get drugs out there but how many has brought about effective effect on this diabetes of yours. living on fruit and vegetables is good and staying off starchy meal that can decomposed into sugar. if you needed herbs treatment on diabetes holistically here is my reach +2349060054012 and it is a testimony all through
Re: Diabetes by Danielkupiejo: 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2020
Scam
ajenimuni:
Lot out there believe diabetes can't be cure that it could only be manage. knowledge is broad and knowledge is light, what one has not witness is hard to believe much as many are meant to believe diabetes has no cure... whichever diabetes that it is either type 2 or the chronic one which is type 1 has way of treating on it to help on the weak pancreas that needed insulin. you can get drugs out there but how many has brought about effective effect on this diabetes of yours. living on fruit and vegetables is good and staying off starchy meal that can decomposed into sugar. if you needed herbs treatment on diabetes holistically here is my reach +2349060054012 and it is a testimony all through
Re: Diabetes by ajenimuni: 2:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
.. ...
Re: Diabetes by ajenimuni: 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: Diabetes by jeffersonsam: 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2022
Diabetes is making so many bad effects in the body. Lots of people are not able to eat their favorite food because of diabetes. I think natural remedy will slowdown the effects of diabetes in the body and also reduce sugar level from the body.
Re: Diabetes by ajenimuni: 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2022
Re: Diabetes by ajenimuni: 1:52pm On Jan 28, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Please Stop Discouraging People Using Facemask / COVID19, Umahi Visits Octovia Pharmacy Abakaliki / I Need A Help On Private Part Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.