Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money (38989 Views)

DM For Price: Why Do Online Vendors Do This? / What Can I Do Online That Will Guarantee Atleast $4 Daily / A Cry For Help From A Friend:what Are The Opportunities For Business In Osogbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
Adex2442:

Pls I wanna join.. Pls can I have yr whatsapp contact
Pls note that is not a free stuff
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
am4truth:

08037162344. Add me to the group
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by am4truth(m): 3:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

You have said this many times. How much is it? Is it an ebook.?
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Adex2442: 3:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
brownemmanuel43:

Whats the cost pls
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Brymo4all(m): 3:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Please can you teach me affiliate marketing for Clickbank?
Broel:
I am into affiliate marketing with Clickbank, Jvzoo and warriorplus and make a minimum of $50 every single day. The best way to make money online online as newbie or beginner is no doubt with affiliate Marketing. Why some people do it and fail is because they are not consistence and probably doing it wrongly. I tried and fail too for years until i discovered 2years back exactly the method that works.

You can add me up on whatsapp for an 100% free training. 09070783430.

This is a screenshot of my first ever withdrawal from warriorplus not to mention Clickbank And Jvzoo
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Francoline(m): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
ifeoluwa5050:
Final I have find out how I can make 8-10 per month to pay bills ,it very simple and legithttps://news4results.xyz/signup?id=73312 it real and if you want to find out how it works DM 08108300453 https://news4results.xyz/signup?id=73312
What is coupon number
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Adex2442:

Whats the cost pls
30k sir
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Tobico: 6:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Am interested bro,please DM me at muritania2016@gmail.com or send me your Whatapps number.. Mine is 08023832290..thanks looking forward to read from u

quote author=brownemmanuel43

post=87817637]Well I will say, there is one secret that my oga uses to make on average 500$/per month.
Is CPA IQ Option, is a referral programme, but the secret is that u are not referring anybody, is something u u will do it on your own.
Things required to get started:
Laptop with good internet connection
200$
3-6 hours per day[/quote]
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Tobico: 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Okw1:
Drop your email I will send you the link of how you can make money online. I don't want to be selfish
Muritania2016@gmail.com ..Thanks for sharing
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by iLegendd(m): 8:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Glad to see you guys taking legit online business seriously. Keep it up.

My little advice is: Success is not hard, focus is.

So, stay focused in whatever legit online business you choose and you'll surely succeed as you persevere.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by teeboi77: 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
DORS:
i view ads and im paid according to my workrate
can make up to $100 per day

Can you kindly put me through adebiyioluwatomisin@gmail.com

08052405680 whatsapp.

Thanks
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by teeboi77: 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Okw1:
Drop your email I will send you the link of how you can make money online. I don't want to be selfish

adebiyioluwatomisin@gmail.com Thanks
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Tobico: 9:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Am seriously wanna learn so I can earn money to feed my children ...muritania2016@gmail.com .I will be glad to hear from u

Okw1:
Drop your email and start earning you will thank me later.
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Tobico: 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
Am interested share it to me here muritania2016@gmail.com ...

lafex:
I have a link that gives money on every news you read on the site and I will like to share if I see people that are interested
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Tobico: 9:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Am yet to get your email you can send it to me here muritania2016 @gmail.com ..Thanks

Okw1:
To those of us I sent the link through email please endeavor register it's free no scam, no eBook sale and am not making any profit from you just want to share the opportunity it's worldwide if you have successfully registered just reply so I direct you thanks family, please stay safe.
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by olumide3367(m): 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
I will be your host on whatsapp and I will take you through the following:

1. Organic Poultry farming which include Broilers, layers, Cockerel, Noilers etc. From your backyard.

2. Organic Fish farming from hatching to table size. From your backyard.

3. Organic Snail Farming using self feed and watering method from your backyard.

4. Organic pig farming
(The no smell method).

5. Organic Goat farming from your backyard.

6. Organic Rabbit farming. You can start make money from the by-product even before selling the Rabbit itself. From your backyard

7. Organic Treatments/medication for all Livestocks. No more Gumboro & Lasota, No more Synthetic drugs and antibiotics.

8. Home made Feed formulation for all livestocks. Reduce cost of Feeding from 70% to 30%.

9. Crops and vegetable farming with little or no space in a bucket or sack bag at your backyard.

10. How to prepare Organic Multivitamin with Calcium and Electrolyte, Organic Broad spectrum, Molasses, ACV, LAB,IMO, Tagiri, Organic antibiotics, Organic fertilizer, Organic Pesticide etc. With this, you can start selling the supplement to people around you.

Bonus Class:
1. How to produce millions of odourless maggots to feed all livestocks with 40% Crude protein.

2. Free mentorship for 3 months.

This is not just a training, but an empowerment program to help you cope with this pandemic.

Interested person should Contact: *DM on whatsapp 07015585967* now to secure a slot.

Few slots remaining.

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Tobico: 10:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Send the link so I can join and give it a try...
Muritania2016@gmail.com..
Thanks

punter9:
I work as a social manager in a foreign social media and am paid in ethereum dollars every 2-3 weeks and it is free to join.

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Ifiegboria(m): 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Well done for sharing useful information here.
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by sunnychibs(m): 10:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
isaacpro1957:
Making bitcoins through advertisement on telegram bot with the use of automation code.... Then sell the btc to exchangers for cash!

Very easy money!

I can send thee tutorial to anyone who is interested, just drop your email
ebenyis2019@gmail.com
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Pesbest: 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
I am writing to the innocent ones here looking for what to do to make money online to support themselves and also those that are still struggling to make steady income online.

I have gone through the entire pages of this thread.

Please if you are new in online business, stay clear from anybody here asking you to give him or her money before you get their so-called training from them.

They can go somewhere else to sell their ebooks and whatever.

The OP made it very clear:

...... Can you tell your FRIEND what you do to make money online

If you are kind enough, drop your business tips for the learners. By doing so, you learn more and earn more.

But if you are not kind enough, nairaland can create a space for you too to have your thread and start demanding your service fees or commissions.

If you are new in online business or struggling to make money online........please stay clear from anybody asking you money for anything.

The bitter truth is that, most of them asking you for money, do not truly make money online.

Believe it or not, that's the truth.

Please be guided.

#stay home
#stay safe
#save lives.

All the best guys.

28 Likes

Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by natuboi(m): 12:08am On Apr 23, 2020
isaacpro1957:
Making bitcoins through advertisement on telegram bot with the use of automation code.... Then sell the btc to exchangers for cash!

Very easy money!

iremagbaeze@gmail.com
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Johntemmy(m): 1:31am On Apr 23, 2020
punter9:
I work as a social manager in a foreign social media and am paid in ethereum dollars every 2-3 weeks and it is free to join.

please let me learn.. talabi247@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by TerryMcGinis(m): 3:02am On Apr 23, 2020
isaacpro1957:

Very easy money!

ekiyojolucky@gmail.com please
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by TerryMcGinis(m): 3:14am On Apr 23, 2020
Okw1:
ekiyojolucky@gmail.com. please help
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by punter9(m): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2020
Johntemmy:

please let me learn.. talabi247@gmail.com

Sent
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by oluplus(m): 8:40am On Apr 23, 2020
Osa55:
Hey i would be holding a WhatsApp class on how i make money using an app with just 200 naira. There is no registration fee or investment involved. If you are dedicated, you can make 10k or more weekly. The class starts by 1pm. If you are interested, join my group chat. This is the link. Hoping to see you all there. https:///2xyMkqC
Pls I'm interested
Olusammy278@gmail.com
The link you put is not going thru

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by oluplus(m): 8:45am On Apr 23, 2020
punter9:
Pls show us the way
Olusammy278@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Okw1: 9:35am On Apr 23, 2020
teeboi77:

adebiyioluewatomisin@gmail.com Thanks
sent
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by TerryMcGinis(m): 9:44am On Apr 23, 2020
Okw1:
sent
bros me nko ekiyojolucky@gmail.com
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by alexmaquez(m): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2020
IMO01:
I met someone on a dropshipping group I paid for on nairaland. The guy is a website designer on Fiverr. He added me to an SEO group on WhatsApp. Na there I see guys wey dey cash out on Fiverr. Guys things dey happen oh

The problem with all of us in this generation is distraction and information overload. You wan just make money anyhow. It doesn't work like that.

Have a skill Have a skill Have a skill

I am a wordpress website designer

Can you link me to the WhatsApp group
Re: Can You Tell Your Friend What You Do Online That Gives You Money by Ugwustanley206(m): 10:25am On Apr 23, 2020
Well for now the best referral program is v for vfd referral program
They pay 30,000N per 25 referral
Just go to playstore and search for v for vfd app, create an account and you are good to go
Don't forget to used my code
Code is PIFTS

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply)

Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO / Man Exposes How Traders Reduce The Content Of Bags Of Rice Before Selling Them / Gtbank Debunks Rumours Of Court Order To Pay N12b To Innoson Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.