Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail (4728 Views)

Kristina 'Kika' Dukic Commits Suicide Over Hateful Messages / Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor's White Wedding Photos / Ijeoma Okafor And Julius Ekweozor Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail by kidap: 9:20pm On Mar 21, 2020
As the controversial drill between the Rones and Kika Osunde takes another shape.

Top Socialite and CEO of Kika Good Hair Limited, Kika Osunde has dropped a Disclaimer revealing some deep end secrets about why Yutee Rones and Julius Rones are blackmailing her.

She shared the disclaimer via her snapchat.

See below:

Source: https://www.metronaija.tk/2020/03/kika-osunde-reveal-deep-end-secrets-on.html

Re: Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail by kidap: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2020
In her post above, she revealed

"It is pertinent to state that Julius and “Yutee” Utibe Rone have been investigating stories that were recently published on the blogs about their persons including naked pictures of Yutee in a party act. In the process, they have uncovered a lot of facts and information implicating themselves and their friends.

I can imagine that due to the shame and embarrassment and the desperate need to deviate the attention from their accusations they have unfortunately chosen to use me as a scape goat despite all that’s been revealed to them In the course of their investigation. (I.e. they are fully aware of the people that leaked their pictures / info).

I have absolutely nothing to do with the naked pictures circulating about Yutee nor the slandering of Julius and his sexual incapability.

My only “crime” here is haven been friends with a particular veteran journalist whom the said parties also maintain close relationships with along side many others for whatever purposes.

As a matter of fact, Yutee and Julius are trying to use me as a pawn to avoid fighting the real battle which has been going on for months between themselves and a much more influential / wealthy family whom I will not disclose just yet.

However, I REFUSE to be victimized by anyone regardless of his/ her status or the powers he/she wields.

They have paid multiple bloggers hefty sums to defame my character and created a fake warrant which the Nigerian police officials have angrily and vehemently denied as any personal / gossip issues should have been handled as a civil matter if worth the hassle.

It is actually very disheartening that in the wake of a global pandemic, the Nigerian government is being embarrassed by this couple all in a bid to deviate attention from their own messy dealings and avoid fighting the real giants they fear.

Out of respect for them I will not expose the dirty antiques that I have personally witnessed with them.

I hereby urge you both to do the honourable thing and stop this media war as well as your death threats because when I speak it will be followed with receipts.

Thank you!

Kika Osunde ❤️"

Source: https://www.metronaija.tk/2020/03/kika-osunde-reveal-deep-end-secrets-on.html
Re: Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail by MrGidifeed: 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2020
Hmmm, this is interesting
Re: Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail by Mrsoundoro(m): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2020
What is interesting

MrGidifeed:
Hmmm, this is interesting
Re: Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail by Mrcomedimatic: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2020
A lot is to be unfold
Re: Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail by Mrcomedimatic: 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
Oga Ade, can't you read

Mrsoundoro:
What is interesting

Re: Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail by Mrcomedimatic: 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2020
Mrsoundoro:
What is interesting

Re: Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail by kidap: 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2020
smiley
Re: Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail by Mrcomedimatic: 6:07am On Mar 22, 2020
I hear Julius even has hiv self. He does not like to use condom. If corona catch am ehn

1 Like

Re: Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail by Mrsoundoro(m): 6:11am On Mar 22, 2020
Omo this Yutee should please surrender. he is getting exposed
Mrcomedimatic:
I hear Julius even has hiv self. He does not like to use condom. If corona catch am ehn
Re: Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail by MrGidifeed: 6:20am On Mar 22, 2020
Mercedes will forever be in Yutee’s shadow . She actually stands no chance at a real life . What a shitty sorry
Re: Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail by GidifeedNews: 10:27am On Mar 25, 2020
Julius all militants are laughing at you bro. We have warned you...leave this woman

1 Like

Re: Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail by Mrsoundoro(m): 10:29am On Mar 25, 2020
What I noticed is that Mercedes is jealous of Yutee. It’s not easy watching your friend balling and not helping you.
Re: Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail by Mrcomedimatic: 10:31am On Mar 25, 2020
Happy noticing ooo

Julius that was a security man..from where to where

Mrsoundoro:
What I noticed is that Mercedes is jealous of Yutee. It’s not easy watching your friend balling and not helping you.
Re: Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail by Optapidgin: 7:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Julius was chasing kika. Her saw her Dec 15th st Wells Carlton Hotel anniversary. Kika didn’t agree at allll! This is fact because I was there. Julius needs to stop barking up and down like one dog. Before she releases proof. This is a case of a mans bruised ego. It’s not every girl you can get Julius. Tell Yutee the truth! That you are obsessed with Kika.
Re: Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail by Dareypaul: 7:06pm On Mar 27, 2020
OGA JULIUS. DO YOU REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE STEALING FROM FORMER NDDC CHAIRMAN SAMUEL EDEM. YOU USED THE MONEY YOU STOLE FROM HIM TO START YOUR BUSINESS. YOU WERE HIS PA.
Re: Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail by Spectatorindex: 7:10pm On Mar 27, 2020
Julius can’t leave Yutee because she was feeding him when he had nothing
Re: Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail by Africafooty: 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2020
Eyaaaa Julius must be so embarrassed at his wife’s promiscuousness for him to be doing all this ! I hear he gave testimony in church. Lolllololololol
Re: Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail by kidap: 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2020
kiss
Re: Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail by Optapidgin: 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2020
Let’s all wait for 2023...let’s see if julius will still be a “billionaire”
Re: Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail by Dareypaul: 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2020
Mercedes has motive to release Yutee’s sex tape.
Re: Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail by GidifeedNews: 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
Na Toyota
Dareypaul:
Mercedes has motive to release Yutee’s sex tape.
Re: Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail by MrGidifeed: 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2020
SCOT TOMMEY made you Julius. How do you sleep at night knowing you bit the hand that fed you.
Re: Kika Osunde Reveal Deep End Secrets On Why Yutee And Julius Rones Are Blackmail by Mrcomedimatic: 5:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
Julius is a tout. No education. From security man, to pa. wonders shall never end

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Welcomes His First Son With His Wife, Olori Silekunola / OMG! See The Most Popular Thing On Earth. [Graphic Photos] / K-solo Denies Baby With Estranged Wife Kike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.