Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,548 members, 7,958,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 08:38 PM

Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu (4212 Views)

Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory / Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu by Bizibi(m): 6:06am On Mar 22, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Are you not joking now?

What crap did you write up there? You were talking of lack of test kits and working gears for doctors. You are here talking public gathering? You were talking of active preparation and now praising zero death as if that has to do with Buhari?

We need to talk of massive importation of testing kits. Preparation of hospitals with supply to deal with an outbreak. We need to talk about improving social distancing, we need to actively engage researchers for trial treatments. There is so much to do that we need an intellect on board. Not the joke you are writing here.

You can see how quick you can criticise an amazing work of Mike Pence but quick to praise Buhari's incompetence.
Re: Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 22, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

https://www.nairaland.com/5658831/coronavirus-travellers-china-lagos-quarantined/1#86224553

This was my comment January, 30, 2020.

You can see how much time we had to prepare and get things right but this incompetent government chose to play football with people's lives. You are here praising them.

Time to change the wheel and get someone with the right intellect to handle such a complex affair.

Sincerely, this is brilliant and should have been welcomed and implemented. May be we could have had less casualties by now.

Like I said, constructive criticism is what is required now for people to implement. Politicizing issues should not welcomed. Same drive is what's most requires.

Dele's comments is ill and divisive with present situation. If you want to criticise, do, not saying this man is meant for the job.

What of someone else comes out and say Marice Iwu is more competent. And another says Jimi Agbaje should be out on board.

Same drive is what's required now irrespective of who leads. It's a pandemic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:07am On Mar 22, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Now you relating it to fortune

It's hardwork. Afortune could have saved the US, UK, Italy and Iran.

How did you conclude that preparations are not going on. Garba Shehu or what do they call him already said the FGN is making adequate preparations.

Like I stated earlier, I don't know about tomorrow. But as at this minute, the FGN needs to be commended.

More needs to be done, I agree. And should take involvement of all stakeholders- public and private.

My concern is that who leads should not be Paramount at the moment. It's getting result that's most Paramount now.

Politicizing issue in times like this is not healthy. No two way about it. It a system is presently working, leave it that way. If it fails lash out at it.

We need actions, not imaginary talk. Our actions is not what is keeping the count low. We need to take appropriate measures. Dele Momodu is right. Time for Osinbanjo to take charge of the Presidential task force on Covid-19.

Osinbanjo then needs to address the nation with a plan of action and immediately swing to it, then keep us updated daily on it.

We need him going through reports daily, which is no mean feat for some buffoons who want to seat in position to claim they are on situations when they are not.
Re: Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 6:11am On Mar 22, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

We need actions, not imaginary talk. Our actions is not what is keeping the count low. We need to take appropriate measures. Dele Momodu is right. Time for Osinbanjo to take charge of the Presidential task force on Covid-19.

Osinbanjo then needs to address the nation with a plan of action and immediately swing to it, then keep us updated daily on it.

We need him going through reports daily, which is no mean feat for some buffoons who want to seat in position to claim they are on situations when they are not.

If what you demanding starts and lower play begins, it will be at the expense of life's. Moreover, Is Osinbanjo himself complaining.? Definitely not at home and part of the team brainstorming.

We need to be very gentle and careful with approaching matters in times like this. When the house is broken it's a free drive in for the the virus

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:13am On Mar 22, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Sincerely, this is brilliant and should have been welcomed and implemented. May be we could have had less casualties by now.

Like I said, constructive criticism is what is required now for people to implement. Politicizing issues should not welcomed. Same drive is what's most requires.

Dele's comments is ill and divisive with present situation. If you want to criticise, do, not saying this man is meant for the job.

What of someone else comes out and say Marice Iwu is more competent. And another says Jimi Agbaje should be out on board.

Same drive is what's required now irrespective of who leads. It's a pandemic

We need someone who will go through mass of data, set up a study team filter information and disseminate it.

We need improvisation methods like how to make local masks, local sanitizers and hospital handling of events.

We need to prepare to make large spaces Quarantine centres. How to make the centres conducive. Influx of testing kits and urge people to test it.

We can reach out to the South Koreans for their testing home kits for fast approval and testing here. Support them to produce it in large scale.

Educate the public for why early detection is key to succeed.

The task at hand is huge and Osinbanjo has proven he has the brain to work.
Re: Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 6:17am On Mar 22, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

We need someone who will go through mass of data, set up a study team filter information and disseminate it.

We need improvisation methods like how to make local masks, local sanitizers and hospital handling of events.

We need to prepare to make large spaces Quarantine centres. How to make the centres conducive. Influx of testing kits and urge people to test it.

We can reach out to the South Koreans for their testing home kits for fast approval and testing here. Support them to produce it in large scale.

Educate the public for why early detection is key to succeed.

The task at hand is huge and Osinbanjo has proven he has the brain to work.

Will Osinbanjo do all this, or can he do all this. He needs a working team to achieve all. Without a team it's 0. Why I say divisive comments are very dangerous.

Criticism is highly welcomed as it bring about cutting edge resolutions. What of he leads and get sabotaged.

Let's be careful of what we bringing to the table.

It's not healthy.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:17am On Mar 22, 2020
I have made my point. Time for Buhari to put Osinbanjo in charge. This is not time for business as usual. It is time to take the right actions to save the lives of millions. We had months to get this right. To stop the virus from entering. Unfortunately, the government officials continued in their mediocre lifestyle.

Now is time for action.
Re: Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:19am On Mar 22, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Will Osinbanjo do all this, or can he do all this. He needs a working team to achieve all. Without a team it's 0. Why I say divisive comments are very dangerous.

Criticism is highly welcomed as it bring about cutting edge resolutions. What of he leads and get sabotaged.

It's not healthy.

More reason why we need the brain of Osinbanjo on this. He will pick his working team. He will come out with the action plan. He will make the reach out for funds. He will come up with a management plan to make adequate impact with limited resources.

He will explain the gravity of failed actions.
Re: Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu by Stalwert: 7:59am On Mar 22, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

It's not healthy.

I am sure Osinbajo is a medical expert who will take decisions on his own without the medical experts who have been advising the government so far. We enjoy trivialities in this part of the world rather than face real issues, divisiveness instead of unity, Dele aka Hodour is a slowpoke who intends to keep the Osinbajo is being persecuted narrative going even on the face of a serious national crisis. This sort of immoral behaviour by many mischievous individuals is setting dangerous precedence that can be invoked repeatedly in the future by mischievous elements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 22, 2020
Stalwert:

I am sure Osinbajo is a medical expert who will take decisions on his own without the medical experts who have been advising the government so far. We enjoy trivialities in this part of the world rather than face real issues, divisiveness instead of unity, Dele aka Hodour is a slowpoke who intends to keep the Osinbajo is being persecuted narrative going even on the face of a serious national crisis. This sort of immoral behaviour by many mischievous individuals is setting dangerous precedence that can be invoked repeatedly in the future by mischievous elements.

You said it all.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2020
Viktom:
Coronavirus: Why Buhari is ‘Side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu

buhari sidelining osinbajo dele momodu
The Publisher of Ovation Magazine and former presidential candidate, Dele Momodu, has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of “playing political cards” with the Coronavirus pandemic.

Momodu berated the president in his weekly column, “Pendulum” on Saturday. He criticized the president for ‘side-lining’ the Vice president, Yemi Osinbajo over 2023 Politics. He wrote;

“It is unpardonable that Mr Buhari will totally ignore a man as modern, cerebral, diligent and conscientious as his own Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN and instead ask the Secretary to the Federal Government, Mr Boss Mustapha, to handle what is a global crisis.”

“There are only two reasons why Professor Osinbajo is seemingly being side-lined. The first is the politics of 2023 and the second is the unforgivable feeling that he will upstage the President by once again delivering a stellar performance in governance.”

“Nobody knows what will happen in 2023, and I really don’t care for now, but we are all concerned about what is presently happening around us. As for upstaging the President, had this not been so tragic it would have been just plain laughable.”

Momodu adds that unless the president understands the importance of ‘team-work’, no significant progress will be made for the country.

He pointed out that all the ministers and governors should have been put under the control of the VP. It will be recalled that shortly after winning the 2019 general elections, President Buhari ordered his ministers to direct all their queries and needs to his Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari instead of VP Osinbajo.

“All the relevant Ministers and State Governors should have been assembled under the central command of our Vice President. It is not remarkable to us that the only ray of hope shone when the National Economic Council headed by the VP met yesterday and immediately charted a course that the Presidential Task Force had found practically impossible.”

“I believe that this is a situation where all hands must be on deck. Even members of the opposition should be invited to offer their own advice, logistics and support like we saw in South Africa. Nigeria is not owned by APC and there is no reason to claim a monopoly of wisdom.”

He urged the President to quickly handover the COVID-19 taskforce to VP Osinbajo.

“The time to act and pass the mantle on to an astute visionary leader and commanding presence is now. Let the Vice President take the helm as Deputy Chairman, with the President as the National Chairman of the reconstituted task force on this damaging and debilitating COVID-19.”

“The Government must not fail, because that will mean all of us have failed”, he concluded.
I won't say a word.
Re: Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu by olabukola: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Hello, This is not a time to be selective on who and who is piloting. Getting result is the ultimate and that we are getting.

Politicising or creating division is not what is needed now. The administration is doing fantastically well as of date and Dele's gibberish is now required in times like this.

At the end, it will be the success of the administration. And not that of Buhari, Osinbanjo or any Governor.
Getting result is what matters, I agree with you but u cannot get the result by sidelineing the best hands that will give the best result.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu by jelel6: 1:18pm On Mar 22, 2020
I've expressed my disappointment on the seemingly slow response of the government to foresee the impending dangers COVID-19 could pose to us.

But, when you read nonsense like this Dele has just wrote hear, you start to wonder if people who work in the media are all generally this petty?

When did Oshibanjo become the expert at managing infectious diseases? As the vice president, does Oshibanjo require any prompt before he puts those 'Sterling brilliance' to good use?

'It's about 2023, it's about upstaging his boss'. I can't believe it. How many presidents has asked their deputies to head their response to COVID-19 taskforce around the globe? Grown man talking like a complete idiot.

Serving as a president for 2 hours is not the same as serving for 4 years. Familiarity bias works in reverse too. It's just a case of in the 'moment' progress. We'd only know if after 12 months we don't just read of or feel progress, but actually SEE IT FOR REAL.

Our problems or failures are collective, the president is just the figurehead we chose to recognize as the problem. Oshibanjo or whoever will suffer the same fate.
Re: Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:26pm On Mar 22, 2020
jelel6:
I've expressed my disappointment on the seemingly slow response of the government to foresee the impending dangers COVID-19 could pose to us.

But, when you read nonsense like this Dele has just wrote hear, you start to wonder if people who work in the media are all generally this petty?

When did Oshibanjo become the expert at managing infectious diseases? As the vice president, does Oshibanjo require any prompt before he puts those 'Sterling brilliance' to good use?

'It's about 2023, it's about upstaging his boss'. I can't believe it. How many presidents has asked their deputies to head their response to COVID-19 taskforce around the globe? Grown man talking like a complete idiot.

Serving as a president for 2 hours is not the same as serving for 4 years. Familiarity bias works in reverse too. It's just a case of in the 'moment' progress. We'd only know if after 12 months we don't just read of or feel progress, but actually SEE IT FOR REAL.

Our problems or failures are collective, the president is just the figurehead we chose to recognize as the problem. Oshibanjo or whoever will suffer the same fate.

Mike Pence heads the Presidential task force against Covid-19 in America. He is the vice president. He has little to no training in infectious disease management but was appointed because of his ability to use the best resources to get good results.

Osinbanjo has showed his capability of handling crisis as he did during Buhari's medical sojourn. Most important was his handling of the rising dollar rate. He showed flexibility in his handling of micro investment schemes and even the Niger Delta crisis during the avengers bombing of oil installations.

It is a crime to sideline him in this Covid-19 battle we are facing. Ethnic and tribal bias is not the way to go.
Re: Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu by jelel6: 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

Mike Pence heads the Presidential task force against Covid-19 in America. He is the vice president. He has little to no training in infectious disease management but was appointed because of his ability to use the best resources to get good results.

Osinbanjo has showed his capability of handling crisis as he did during Buhari's medical sojourn. Most important was his handling of the rising dollar rate. He showed flexibility in his handling of micro investment schemes and even the Niger Delta crisis during the avengers bombing of oil installations.

It is a crime to sideline him in this Covid-19 battle we are facing. Ethnic and tribal bias is not the way to go.

That was a very concise take I'd admit but I think you're missing the point of my position.

However, I'll try to elaborate as follows:

1. When you try to give or read meanings to every situation, and cast unnecessary aspersions, you tend to divert attention from the MAJOR issue at hand. This is what Dele Momodo have just done. Read unwarranted political and tribal sentiments unnecessarily.

If you say Buhari is sidelining Osinbanjo because of politics, I could very easily say Trump is throwing Pence into the front line because of same politics. Why? People have a high profile figure to ask questions if things go wrong. People will say: what more could he have done? He gave his vice the job to do. He can't possibly handle 'Everything Himself'. Eventually it'll hurt his government, but people would actually come for Pence's head.

Besides, you can't say Mike Pence is doing a remarkable job at the moment considering their numbers is going higher still.

2. Osinbanjo's brief time as Acting president was promising or more of the same depending on who you ask. But the way people like Dele Momodo is saying it makes it look like the man preformed magic at every turn. No matter the impact or quick decisions he'd take during that period, so you think any of them is unprecedented? On his supposed impact on the economy? That's just laughable. It will take more than a miracle to actually have any impact there that is REAL AND QUANTIFIABLE. Signing MoUs and churning out policies was never our problem. It will take more than just being Elbert Einstein to implement those policies and see it to completion.

There are several other government establishments headed by other individuals who must have claimed of one notable achievement or the other.

3. So, because Buhari decided to appoint someone else to head the government's taskforce on the COVID-19 epidemic, that somehow amounts to sidelining? You even go a mile further to suggest ethnic and tribal sentiments! While not add religious too? Oh, the SGF is a Christian so that won't hold.

In many ways, I respect Osinbanjo. But he's no Messiah and certainly not Unique. He may have been a wise choice too. But the SGF can't be categorically termed a bad choice either. 2023 or whatever bias is certainly a non-issue about who heads a taskforce on a virus that we may never hear of again after this outbreak in the next 100 years.
Re: Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu by RichBoy247: 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Dele Momodu is finally nakked at the market square
Re: Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu by godliman: 9:35pm On Mar 22, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
Some people are cursed!

In times like this, it's saddening people still choose to politicize issues.

The administration is making tremendous efforts and that's all that matters for now. The fronts each play individually is inconsequential and top most priority is "Containment" which is happening.
tremendous effort you say? You just came back from mongolia right?

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu by TylerDurden: 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
Viktom:
Coronavirus: Why Buhari is ‘Side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu

buhari sidelining osinbajo dele momodu
The Publisher of Ovation Magazine and former presidential candidate, Dele Momodu, has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of “playing political cards” with the Coronavirus pandemic.

Momodu berated the president in his weekly column, “Pendulum” on Saturday. He criticized the president for ‘side-lining’ the Vice president, Yemi Osinbajo over 2023 Politics. He wrote;

“It is unpardonable that Mr Buhari will totally ignore a man as modern, cerebral, diligent and conscientious as his own Vice President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo SAN and instead ask the Secretary to the Federal Government, Mr Boss Mustapha, to handle what is a global crisis.”

“There are only two reasons why Professor Osinbajo is seemingly being side-lined. The first is the politics of 2023 and the second is the unforgivable feeling that he will upstage the President by once again delivering a stellar performance in governance.”

“Nobody knows what will happen in 2023, and I really don’t care for now, but we are all concerned about what is presently happening around us. As for upstaging the President, had this not been so tragic it would have been just plain laughable.”

Momodu adds that unless the president understands the importance of ‘team-work’, no significant progress will be made for the country.

He pointed out that all the ministers and governors should have been put under the control of the VP. It will be recalled that shortly after winning the 2019 general elections, President Buhari ordered his ministers to direct all their queries and needs to his Chief of Staff, Abba Kyari instead of VP Osinbajo.

“All the relevant Ministers and State Governors should have been assembled under the central command of our Vice President. It is not remarkable to us that the only ray of hope shone when the National Economic Council headed by the VP met yesterday and immediately charted a course that the Presidential Task Force had found practically impossible.”

“I believe that this is a situation where all hands must be on deck. Even members of the opposition should be invited to offer their own advice, logistics and support like we saw in South Africa. Nigeria is not owned by APC and there is no reason to claim a monopoly of wisdom.”

He urged the President to quickly handover the COVID-19 taskforce to VP Osinbajo.

“The time to act and pass the mantle on to an astute visionary leader and commanding presence is now. Let the Vice President take the helm as Deputy Chairman, with the President as the National Chairman of the reconstituted task force on this damaging and debilitating COVID-19.”

“The Government must not fail, because that will mean all of us have failed”, he concluded.
[/s]
Re: Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu by Uchek(m): 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
Are you Yoruba?

jayson87:
Osinbajo DON TUEN LAFFING STOCK FINISH

Tinubu will know by 2022. My people no dey hear word
Re: Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu by chiboyo(m): 12:39am On Mar 23, 2020
@TheGoodJoe, your argument smacks of facts and intellect and readily appeals to the discerning mind.
I am just surprised you chose to roll in the mud with someone that is obviously blinded by cheap politics (one of the many reasons why this country is backward)..

Please let him be, you can keep making your points without quoting him..
Some people know the truth but choose to hide from it..
Osibanjo is the right person for this job!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:51am On Mar 23, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Hello, This is not a time to be selective on who and who is piloting. Getting result is the ultimate and that we are getting.

Politicising or creating division is not what is needed now. The administration is doing fantastically well as of date and Dele's gibberish is now required in times like this.

At the end, it will be the success of the administration. And not that of Buhari, Osinbanjo or any Governor.

It is obvious, even to the blind, that you're getting result ! Like you were told, it is not about all hands must be on deck but all BEST hands ! Mr Buhari and his gworo chewing cabals know next to nothing; bunch of dullards they are !

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 12:56am On Mar 23, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

It is obvious, even to the blind, that you're getting result ! Like you were told, it is not about all hands must be on deck but all BEST hands ! Mr Buhari and his gworo chewing cabals know next to nothing; bunch of dullards !

Hello! Hate you are filled with, reality you won't deal it

Is it difficulty for you to use present statistics to know that? Relate it to other populous countries as at three weeks ago.

Give honour to whom honour is due. Final!
Re: Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:12am On Mar 23, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

Hello! Hate you are filled with, reality you won't deal it

Is it difficulty for you to use present statistics to know that? Relate it to other populous countries as at three weeks ago.

Give honour to whom honour is due. Final!

Whoever that disagrees with your rating of Buhari is hate filled,right ? That's the way of zombies,I'm not surprised in anyway.

Dude,pray that a cure is found for the virus before the situation gets out of hand in Nigeria otherwise, what Italy is experiencing now will be a child's play ! It will dawn on you that the virus has spread much more than what is currently being reported.

If you think Buhari deserves any honour, your zombiism must be an imported one from Mongolia ! Kpele,a to ka loju e!
Re: Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu by Nobody: 1:18am On Mar 23, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Whoever that disagrees with your rating of Buhari is hate filled,right ? That's the way of zombies,I'm not surprised in anyway.

Dude,pray that a cure is found for the virus before the situation gets out of hand in Nigeria otherwise, what Italy is experiencing now will be a child's play ! It will dawn on you that the virus has spread much more than what is currently being reported.

If you think Buhari deserves any honour, your zombiism must be an imported one from Mongolia ! Kpele,a to ka loju e!

You have shifted the bar. The figures are fake

How many reported cases you have in your area or state?

Give to the administration, they tried.
I will repeat same, their is room for more stringent measures and criticism. Politicising issues now is not healthy.

Same thing Trump did and the US is gaining momentum into mess up
Re: Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu by jayson87: 6:47am On Mar 23, 2020
Uchek:
Are you Yoruba?

certainly
Re: Coronavirus: Why Buhari Is ‘side-lining’ Osinbajo – Dele Momodu by OROSUNBOLB(m): 2:05pm On Mar 25, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:

You have shifted the bar. The figures are fake

How many reported cases you have in your area or state?

Give to the administration, they tried.
I will repeat same, their is room for more stringent measures and criticism. Politicising issues now is not healthy.

Same thing Trump did and the US is gaining momentum into mess up

Hello ! I hope you're following the trend but I strongly advise you not to move too close to it because corona is EVERYWHERE now ! Perhaps, you still want to "give it to the administration, they tried"? When we criticise government,people like you shouldn't think everybody is a PDP member or a politician.

Buhari failed,as usual, to act fast until it was very late. Anyway, aso rock is having a full taste of it too now and that's so cool ! I am going with my family for the test tomorrow and I advise you to also do same.

This is not any politics,the shit has circulated widely in Nigeria. The reason why the figure is still relatively low is that majority of the people are not being tested or going for the test yet.

Our hope is for the almighty God to intervene now so that cure can be developed for the virus.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSARS: Enugu Panel Asks Victims To Submit Complaints Before November 19 / The Only Woman That Can Make PETER OBI President If Chosen As Vice / Breaking Ebonyi Youths Blocks Peter Obi's Convoy(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.