Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,847 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

"Don’t Come To Us, We Will Not Come to You" - SA tells Europe, China - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / "Don’t Come To Us, We Will Not Come to You" - SA tells Europe, China (2606 Views)

Why You Should Not Come To Canada - Lady Tells African Men (pic/video) / 5 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Come To The UK Right Now / Don't Come To The UK If You Are Guilty Of These 10 Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don’t Come To Us, We Will Not Come to You" - SA tells Europe, China by JaceBlaze: 12:23pm On Mar 22, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Yep. They are also fond of calling others " shitholes". * sigh* go figure...
Nawa ooo.The ugliest bobejan is always the one that praat kak.

2 Likes

Re: "Don’t Come To Us, We Will Not Come to You" - SA tells Europe, China by WannaHowzit(m): 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
Franzinni:
. There is a particular tribe in Nigeria that behaves in a similar or better still worse fashion and those are the same people that travel all around the world doing all sorts of crime and giving Nigeria a bad name .

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Come To Us, We Will Not Come to You" - SA tells Europe, China by Franzinni: 12:31pm On Mar 22, 2020
JaceBlaze:
You're more than welcome to maintain your stance even though you can't back it up with facts.What behaviour do we project that suggests we think we're superior to all blacks? I always see Nigerians on this site referring to black South Africans as primitive lol,so if there's anybody you need to correct is you.
ahh xenophobia my guy ... You know deep down what I say is fact

I once saw a video where a young girl picked up a big stone and broke a black mans head and his brain came out ... And his only crime was being none south African ...to my knowledge ... There has yet to be a southie killed in Nigeria for any reason related to his or her nationality ... Don't get me wrong guy, Nigerians are doing horrible things abroad ... Drugs .. Murder ... Prostitution ... Racketeering.. And don't lie .. Deep inside you ... You already have preconceptions about all Nigerians ... And you are right to do so until proven otherwise.. I think I am entitled to the same.
Re: "Don’t Come To Us, We Will Not Come to You" - SA tells Europe, China by Franzinni: 12:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
WannaHowzit:

no be me talk am o...hen they come for you on this thread ...hahahahh
Re: "Don’t Come To Us, We Will Not Come to You" - SA tells Europe, China by chukxie(m): 1:03pm On Mar 22, 2020
Those were strong words from the South African minister. I wish we had ministers in Nigeria with such balls. Hell, I wish Nigerians could grow big and tough balls so they can fearlessly confront the elites who have since independence stolen the nation blind. Way to go, South Africa !

2 Likes

Re: "Don’t Come To Us, We Will Not Come to You" - SA tells Europe, China by JaceBlaze: 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2020
Franzinni:
ahh xenophobia my guy ... You know deep down what I say is fact

I once saw a video where a young girl picked up a big stone and broke a black mans head and his brain came out ... And his only crime was being none south African ...to my knowledge ... There has yet to be a southie killed in Nigeria for any reason related to his or her nationality ... Don't get me wrong guy, Nigerians are doing horrible things abroad ... Drugs .. Murder ... Prostitution ... Racketeering.. And don't lie .. Deep inside you ... You already have preconceptions about all Nigerians ... And you are right to do so until proven otherwise.. I think I am entitled to the same.
Ohh I knew this meaningless discourse wasn't gonna end without the xenophobia card being pulled.It used to work on easily gult-tripped South Africans but not anymore.

Alright,I hate watching graphic materials but do you mind if I see the video of this incident or should I be careful what I wish for? cheesy .South Africans that live in Nigeria don't get involved in illicit deals like Nigerians do in South Africa.And stop fooling around sir! you know very well that Nigerians are not being killed for their nationality but for evil things they do in South Africa.

You damn right with the bolded,anyone with more than two brain cells and doesn't live under a rock knows that to let your gut down around a Nigerian is a deadly chess move.You people should blame yourselves if you feel unwanted.You proved yourself over and over again that you don't wanna coexist with peaceful people.

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Come To Us, We Will Not Come to You" - SA tells Europe, China by JaceBlaze: 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2020
Franzinni:
to answer that question ... YOU! ... You have the problem so deal with it how ever tickles your fancy ... I makes no difference to me .. I am in Nigeria and care less about what is happening over there in south Africa ... I only said what my observations were and my opinion is well grounded in facts ..so if the "vitriol" I spat offended you ... Hard luck buddy! Nigerians are arrogant innit?!
And my problem is?...

Dude! you went out of your own way to give lessons on international diplomacy because you thought the way the minister conveyed his message was so egotistical and it's a reflection of black South Africans in general.For somebody who claims to not care you seem to have dissected & scrutinised our mannerisms.Just unfortunate you were using a faulty microscope.

Don't beat your own drum yet,you don't have the wherewithal to offend me.

3 Likes

Re: "Don’t Come To Us, We Will Not Come to You" - SA tells Europe, China by TMKsouth: 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2020

Re: "Don’t Come To Us, We Will Not Come to You" - SA tells Europe, China by TMKsouth: 1:55pm On Mar 22, 2020
Mbalula sparks Twitter war with Kenya

South Africa won’t be like Kenya and send athletes to the Olympics “to drown in the pool”, Sports and Recreation Minister Fikile Mbalula reportedly told journalists in Johannesburg on Tuesday, sparking a Twitter war.

Mbalula was responding to a question about racial quotas in South African sport.
You can't transform sports without targets,” he said. But at the same time, South Africa wouldn't be like Kenya and send athletes to the Olympics to “drown in the pool”.

The comment set off a Twitter war with the east African country tagged #SomeoneTellSouthAfrica

“#someonetellsouthafrica that their nights of struggle digging gold ends up hanging in the necks of our athletes,” read one.

BAFANA BAFANA

Mbalula also came under fire after he called Bafana Bafana a “bunch of losers” and “unbearable, useless individuals” after they were knocked out of the 2014 African Nations Championship (Chan).
Re: "Don’t Come To Us, We Will Not Come to You" - SA tells Europe, China by Franzinni: 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2020
JaceBlaze:
And my problem is?...

Dude! you went out of your own way to give lessons on international diplomacy because you thought the way the minister conveyed his message was so egotistical and it's a reflection of black South Africans in general.For somebody who claims to not care you seem to have dissected & scrutinised our mannerisms.Just unfortunate you were using a faulty microscope.

Don't beat your own drum yet,you don't have the wherewithal to offend me.
well ...as it is I don't have the wherewithal to offend you but here we are with you all rowed up about my observations of south Africans ... That seem to be you talking from both sides of your mouth bruh... I said it once and I will say it again bruv you southies have bloated egos... You are a prime example .. I have used you to prove my point ... You just can't resist the urge to massage you miniscule ego by replying me each time ... Like I said to you I am full blooded Nigerian but I don't have my head In the sands about the ills of Nigerians home and abroad ... And I also know you souties conduct themselves too ..

My microscope is sound bruv .. At least it has magnified you as a case study ...and I am sure it will take every fibre of your being to restrain your self from replying me in a futile bid to sound absolutely intellectual on the matter .. Further massaging your ego and making yourself feel good . like it or not your minister spoke like unpolished, unrefined gentleman ... There are better ways to tell people off and still make them understand you sympathize with them not just open your mouth and let shit fall out ...
Re: "Don’t Come To Us, We Will Not Come to You" - SA tells Europe, China by JaceBlaze: 2:14pm On Mar 22, 2020
Franzinni:
well ...as it is I don't have the wherewithal to offend you but here we are with you all rowed up about my observations of south Africans ... That seem to be you talking from both sides of your mouth bruh... I said it once and I will say it again bruv you southies have bloated egos... You are a prime example .. I have used you to prove my point ... You just can't resist the urge to massage you miniscule ego by replying me each time ... Like I said to you I am full blooded Nigerian but I don't have my head In the sands about the ills of Nigerians home and abroad ... And I also know you souties conduct themselves too ..

My microscope is sound bruv .. At least it has magnified you as a case study ...and I am sure it will take every fibre of your being to restrain your self from replying me in a futile bid to sound absolutely intellectual on the matter .. Further massaging your ego and making yourself feel good . like it or not your minister spoke like unpolished, unrefined gentleman ... There are better ways to tell people off and still make them understand you sympathize with them not just open your mouth and let shit fall out ...
This guy is angry lol grin

Let me moonwalk out of this thread before he blames me for his forthcoming heart complications.

2 Likes

Re: "Don’t Come To Us, We Will Not Come to You" - SA tells Europe, China by Franzinni: 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2020
JaceBlaze:
Ohh I knew this meaningless discourse wasn't gonna end without the xenophobia card being pulled.It used to work on easily gult-tripped South Africans but not anymore.

Alright,I hate watching graphic materials but do you mind if I see the video of this incident or should I be careful what I wish for? cheesy .South Africans that live in Nigeria don't get involved in illicit deals like Nigerians do in South Africa.And stop fooling around sir! you know very well that Nigerians are not being killed for their nationality but for evil things they do in South Africa.

You damn right with the bolded,anyone with more than two brain cells and doesn't live under a rock knows that to let your gut down around a Nigerian is a deadly chess move.You people should blame yourselves if you feel unwanted.You proved yourself over and over again that you don't wanna coexist with peaceful people.
well as a Nigerian .. I will be the first to say Nigerians have gained a negative reputation abroad but then again every group of people must have bad eggs ... Now you asks for facts and I gave you xenophobia.. It takes a person with bloated ego and a grotesque sense of entitlement to feel the need to want to chase every body out of their country because of what they feel about a few ... Do you mean to say all the Nigerians in south Africa are involved In crime ? If you say no then why attack ANY body you meet ... Do you know that most people killed when you attack are totally innocent ? Don't come her on that high horse and try to massage your ego any further ... Yeah I said what I said .. Your minister spoke like an uncouth person. If you find it offensive then do what you feel is necessary... I won't change my view until proven otherwise and .. The two south Africans mentioning me on this thread are no exception.. Period ! Have a wonderful life .. And may God grant you all your hearts desire Amen.
Re: "Don’t Come To Us, We Will Not Come to You" - SA tells Europe, China by Franzinni: 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2020
JaceBlaze:
This guy is angry lol grin

Let me moonwalk out of this thread before he blames me for his forthcoming heart complications.
well regardless you were a sport bruv haha nice one keep moon walking to the moon ... Mention me again when you get there
Re: "Don’t Come To Us, We Will Not Come to You" - SA tells Europe, China by Sparrow0: 2:37pm On Mar 22, 2020
This whole argument was unnecessary. The minister said what every country should say in a situation like this. However he said it matters less.
You should see what this virus is doing to people, people are dying, others are being separated from their families. It's enough for someone to be arrogant, don't fvcking come to our country and we will stay put in ours.
The ego is needed to save lives. If every country can do that then the virus won't spread. Think about that.

I stand to be corrected though grin

2 Likes

Re: "Don’t Come To Us, We Will Not Come to You" - SA tells Europe, China by IronGalaxy: 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2020
Franzinni:
bro I am Nigerian and I am the blackest African you can think of... Black black ... Vanta black ...guess what ... I love it ... So if it offends you to be black you must have an esteem issue ... I don't mean you in person tho ... I mean who ever .also bruv I agree with you Nigerians too have bloated egos but is pale when it compared to southies ..
it offends you since you are the ones who insult others based on the darkness of their skins

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Come To Us, We Will Not Come to You" - SA tells Europe, China by chukxie(m): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2020
JaceBlaze:

Your country's minister had the right to say what he felt was right for his country at this unprecedented time in history. It's pointless arguing back and forth here. There are good and bad people in every country. And there are a lot of good Nigerians, mate. The bad ones amongst us are few and far between. So it's sad the bad ones have made innocent hardworking Nigerians to appear like potential criminals wherever we go.
Re: "Don’t Come To Us, We Will Not Come to You" - SA tells Europe, China by Franzinni: 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2020
IronGalaxy:
it offends you since you are the ones who insult others based on the darkness of their skins
it will foolish of me to insult someone for being black when I might even be blacker than them ... If the person is egotistical.. That is a different case .
Re: "Don’t Come To Us, We Will Not Come to You" - SA tells Europe, China by IronGalaxy: 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Franzinni:
it will foolish of me to insult someone for being black when I might even be blacker than them ... If the person is egotistical.. That is a different case .
Yet that's how you roll over there..

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Come To Us, We Will Not Come to You" - SA tells Europe, China by Franzinni: 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2020
IronGalaxy:
Yet that's how you roll over there..
he he .. Smiles..thanks
Re: "Don’t Come To Us, We Will Not Come to You" - SA tells Europe, China by JaceBlaze: 4:27pm On Mar 22, 2020
chukxie:

Your country's minister had the right to say what he felt was right for his country at this unprecedented time in history. It's pointless arguing back and forth here. There are good and bad people in every country. And there are a lot of good Nigerians, mate. The bad ones amongst us are few and far between. So it's sad the bad ones have made innocent hardworking Nigerians to appear like potential criminals wherever we go.
It's all done and dusted bro.

I mindfuck people here and not every banter is to be taken to heart.

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Come To Us, We Will Not Come to You" - SA tells Europe, China by samtol4(m): 4:05am On Mar 24, 2020
Franzinni:
Black south Africa have bloated egos... And if not for the fact that they bask in the shadow of their white oppressors ... They ain't shit ...

Well that was abit harsh but I feel bad whenever they talk out their asses ... What do you expect ?

They keep talking shit!

Nothing is harsh bro ! When Ebola was raging in Africa did European allow flight from Liberia to land ? Citizen safety is paramount

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Come To Us, We Will Not Come to You" - SA tells Europe, China by MPSA(m): 5:17am On Mar 24, 2020
Franzinni:
well my comment is really not about what he said now ... It about how they generally feel they are better that the rest of Africa ... Inflated ego... Hot air..

But to answer your question ... It would be more polite to just say sorry we won't be allowing people from high risk zones in due to the present situation ... Understandable ...
Brother; We are Better, That one is a fact, You can also believe you are the Best too , No one will Stop you grin The thing here is Believe, If you believe you are the Best, You are the Best , Nothing wrong about that grin
Re: "Don’t Come To Us, We Will Not Come to You" - SA tells Europe, China by Sparrow0: 5:29am On Mar 24, 2020
MPSA:

Brother; We are Better, That one is a fact, You can also believe you are the Best too , No one will Stop you grin The thing here is Believe, If you believe you are the Best, You are the Best , Nothing wrong about that grin
Love your vibe grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Will Our Application To Visit The Uk Be Accepted.candid Opinion From The Experts / China Visa Enquiries / How Can I Appeal My Visa Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.