Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

How Can I Appeal My Visa Decision - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Appeal My Visa Decision (2615 Views)

How Do I Appeal My France Tourist Visa / I Was Denied A Visa, How Do I Appeal / Germany Rejected My Visa Application, How Do I Appeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Appeal My Visa Decision by Akachi00: 11:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
The Poland Embassy refused my Visa application... I still have the chance to appeal.. how can I do it ? see thier reasons below. No: 8 & 9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Appeal My Visa Decision by doggedfighter(f): 12:00am On Apr 02, 2021
T
Re: How Can I Appeal My Visa Decision by MarketDispatch: 2:28am On Apr 02, 2021
Chai!

Ordinary Poland is refusing visa application. Nigerians have suffered.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Appeal My Visa Decision by YOMITEWIN(m): 9:29am On Apr 02, 2021
What do you mean by death is waiting for him in Poland, I don’t understand
Re: How Can I Appeal My Visa Decision by lordally(m): 8:23am On Apr 03, 2021
MarketDispatch:
Chai!

Ordinary Poland is refusing visa application. Nigerians have suffered.

If Only you knew lols but no you don't...so let's keep it that way grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Appeal My Visa Decision by lordally(m): 8:32am On Apr 03, 2021
Akachi00:
The Poland Embassy refused my Visa application... I still have the chance to appeal.. how can I do it ? see thier reasons below. No: 8 & 9

What could be the cause??
Re: How Can I Appeal My Visa Decision by lordally(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2021
Akachi00:

As of that Number 8, what was the duration remaining on your work permit

And also you can send them a mail so they would specify what they are actually expecting from you
Re: How Can I Appeal My Visa Decision by lordally(m): 11:25am On Apr 03, 2021
Akachi00:

And bro you should also do well by writing your transcript ( The questions asked during your interview) from there we can know how we can help
Re: How Can I Appeal My Visa Decision by Akachi00: 11:48am On Apr 03, 2021
lordally:

As of that Number 8, what was the duration remaining on your work permit

And also you can send them a mail so they would specify what they are actually expecting from you

I still have 2years and 8 months .
I sent them all the necessary documents..from the company.. the letter of invitation, contract of employment, letter in which the company promised to make sure I return safely after my work , letter indicating my place of accommodation.. I did everything right..
Re: How Can I Appeal My Visa Decision by Akachi00: 11:51am On Apr 03, 2021
lordally:

And bro you should also do well by writing your transcript ( The questions asked during your interview) from there we can know how we can help

They asked me
A. the city the company was located
B. The name of the company
C. How I got to know about the company
D. How much I'll be paid ...

All these I answered and even put down in a letter and submitted as well during the application process
Re: How Can I Appeal My Visa Decision by lordally(m): 3:04pm On Apr 03, 2021
Akachi00:

I still have 2years and 8 months .
I sent them all the necessary documents..from the company.. the letter of invitation, contract of employment, letter in which the company promised to make sure I return safely after my work , letter indicating my place of accommodation.. I did everything right..

Are you married?
Re: How Can I Appeal My Visa Decision by Akachi00: 3:53pm On Apr 03, 2021
lordally:

Are you married?

Yeah.. but not legally. I did just traditional wedding.
Re: How Can I Appeal My Visa Decision by lordally(m): 6:29pm On Apr 03, 2021
Akachi00:

Yeah.. but not legally. I did just traditional wedding.

Did you submit proofs to show that you're married Cos that that would have at least served as solid proof of Strong home ties...try and get as Solid proof as possible...I'm not yet in Poland but I had to contact 2 persons who where denied and the only issue they had was number 8 which after they sent the embassy a mail for more clarification the embassy told one of them that the number 8 in her own situation is that her WP had less that 90 days validity... So please send them a mail forore clarification so as to aid your appeal ...get some sort of Written letter written and signed by your wife and also legalized by a court stating that you you both have agreed that you must come back after the expiration of your contract etc

1 Like

Re: How Can I Appeal My Visa Decision by Cousin9999: 7:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
Be thankful. It's a nation of degenerates. Please find a civilized country to work in, my guy.
Re: How Can I Appeal My Visa Decision by lordally(m): 9:02am On Apr 04, 2021
Cousin9999:
Be thankful. It's a nation of degenerates. Please find a civilized country to work in, my guy.

Bro I think you need to make more research about Poland!
Re: How Can I Appeal My Visa Decision by Cousin9999: 8:53pm On Apr 04, 2021
lordally:

Bro I think you need to make more research about Poland!

Bro, I think you need to get some self-respect. You should be embarrassed to defend those bottom feeders.
Re: How Can I Appeal My Visa Decision by lordally(m): 9:52pm On Apr 04, 2021
Cousin9999:

Bro, I think you need to get some self-respect. You should be embarrassed to defend those bottom feeders.

I'm not defending them... They are actually doing well economically and way better than Nigeria!! And can be used as a stepping stone to greater things... And moreover it's cheaper to migrate to than US , Canada etc so why shouldn't be choose them Do you know his financial capacity
Please if you have better options for him, you can state them and also the Financial Requirements involved....

I mean no Disrespect.... Shalom

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Air Rwanda- Your Experience. / Urgent: Abuja To Ilorin / America Is Not What You Think It Is - Steve Harvey Tells African Wanted To Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.