Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,210 members, 7,853,123 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:33 AM

Download: The Weeknd After Hours Direct. 2020 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Download: The Weeknd After Hours Direct. 2020 (478 Views)

Funny Halloween Bash Dress Of Bella Hadid,the Weeknd & Beetlejuice In Nyc(photo / The Weeknd To Sue Wizkid And Artistes That Trademark "Starboy" / Timi Dakolo Calls Out Wenger For Buying The Weeknd Lookalike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Download: The Weeknd After Hours Direct. 2020 by Corvelton: 10:05pm On Mar 21, 2020
Working Link: The Weeknd After Hours Full Download, Free zip hq tracks, hot!
After Hours is the fourth studio album by Canadian singer The Weeknd. The album was released by XO and Republic Records on March 20, 2020. The project has been supported by three singles: "Heartless", "Blinding Lights", and "In Your Eyes". One promotional single has been released as well, the album's title track.

FULL DOWNLOAD -
https://medium.com/@royvallet923/album-the-weeknd-after-hours-full-download-2020-zip-mp3-af38e9217e64

It is The Weeknd's first studio album since 2016's Starboy, following the release of the 2018 EP My Dear Melancholy. The project is his first studio album to have no featured artists.

Ahead of this new album release, The Weeknd promised “no more daytime music” and “a new brain melting psychotic chapter,” suggesting a much darker record than its immediate predecessor.

The jaunty ‘In Your Eyes’ (which comes with a euphoric, joyous and absolute killer sax solo) harks back to the sparklingbombast of 2016’s ‘Starboy’, while ‘Blinding Lights’ has the same kind of glossy, cinematic feel as the best bits of ‘Beauty Behind the Madness’.

Lyrically, it’s mostly what you’ve come to expect. Tesafye’s music has long been concerned with the cyclical ups and downs of hedonism (after all, the whole concept arc of his breakthrough mixtape trilogy was pretty much the highs and lows of the party and the after-party), and the comedown feeling continues on the appropriately-named ‘After Hours’.

On November 27, 2019, the album's lead single, "Heartless", was released digitally on music stores and streaming services. The song was noticeably produced by American record producer Metro Boomin. At the time of its release, it was TheWeeknd's first solo single since 2018's "Call Out My Name" from the EP My Dear Melancholy (2018).

Artist: The Weeknd
Album: After Hours
Year: 2020
Genre: R’n’B / Pop
Quality: 320 kbps

Track list:
01. Alone Again
02. Too Late
03. Hardest To Love
04. Scared To Live
05. Snowchild
06. Escape From LA
07. Heartless
08. Faith
09. Blinding Lights
10. In Your Eyes
11. Save Your Tears
12. Repeat After Me (Interlude)
13. After Hours
14. Until I Bleed Out

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Leaves Their Member After Hijacking Car (video) / 5 Smart Formats To Deal With A Stingy Boyfriend To Collect Money / Joe Boy Call Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.