Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

5 Smart Formats To Deal With A Stingy Boyfriend To Collect Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Smart Formats To Deal With A Stingy Boyfriend To Collect Money (473 Views)

'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him / 5 Smart Formats To Deal With A Stingy Boyfriend To Collect Money ( Men Sorry ) / DJ Cuppy: "Tell Your Boyfriend To Stop Texting Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Smart Formats To Deal With A Stingy Boyfriend To Collect Money by thelightshines: 10:59am On Apr 03, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdL5ZxLQUPg

Tricks to get your man to give you money
A lot of ladies struggle to figure out what it takes to get a guy to take them out and spend money on a real date. Here are a few strategies that will get guys to willingly invest money in taking you out and in buying you things.

What do you think?
Do you have any advice or have you experience such boyfriend before?
Please kindly leave your comment below.

Remember to subscribe for more quality video like this using the link below;
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp5mRhPdSFFdcsyomGSciGg?sub_confirmation=1
Re: 5 Smart Formats To Deal With A Stingy Boyfriend To Collect Money by donbachi(m): 11:02am On Apr 03, 2020
No other trick..apart from d only known trick..using "i don get belle,i wan abort am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Smart Formats To Deal With A Stingy Boyfriend To Collect Money by Gwagone: 11:09am On Apr 03, 2020
Hit the nail on the head and stop cho cho cho
Lol
Re: 5 Smart Formats To Deal With A Stingy Boyfriend To Collect Money by thelightshines: 11:10am On Apr 03, 2020
donbachi:
No other trick..apart from d only known trick..using "i don get belle,i wan abort am.

this guy is very funny grin grin grin grin but trust guys test tube is just #50 oh!
Re: 5 Smart Formats To Deal With A Stingy Boyfriend To Collect Money by donbachi(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2020
thelightshines:

this guy is very funny grin grin grin grin but trust guys test tube is just #50 oh!
no man wey give girl unwanted belle..wey don ever think straight as at dat time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Smart Formats To Deal With A Stingy Boyfriend To Collect Money by thelightshines: 11:19am On Apr 03, 2020
sure you are right but she might lose the boy friend when he finds out is lie. Bro.
that is why these tips are the best

(1) (Reply)

Singer Victor AD Lament What Corona Virus Has Done To Him / Nigerian Pretty Girl Ome At It Again / 20 Things Tiwa Savage Spends Her Billions On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.