Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered (1085 Views)

Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot / Boko Haram Fuel Dump Discovered In Maiduguri (Photos) / We Discovered Arms At Jonathan’s Campaign venue In Kaduna – Army.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered by dSolution1: 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2010
Rigging Manual: Goodluck Jonathan Campaign Strategy Document Reveals How The "President" Plans To Buy Delegates, Compromise INEC and Rig The Election !!

SaharaReporters has obtained a copy of a confidential document prepared by the Goodluck Jonathan/ Sambo presidential campaign organization as a roadmap for rigging next year’s presidential election.

“The document has exposed the underbelly of the ruling party’s plan to thwart Nigerians’ aspirations to have free and fair elections,” said a democratic activist who was shown excerpts from the plan. http://saharareporters.com/news-page/rigging-manual-goodluck-jonathan-campaign-strategy-document-reveals-how-president-plans-bu
Re: Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered by dSolution1: 5:34pm On Dec 26, 2010

JONATHAN'S RIGGING MANUAL

For any of you who have not read the article I urge you to do so, so you

can for yourself see the corrupt nature of Goodluck Jonathan. For those

of you unable you to do so let me list a few direct quotations from the

document

1) USE POLICE SERVICE COMMISSION TO REACH OUT TO COMMISSIONERS

2)INSIST THAT MEMBERS OF THE COMMISSION MONITOR ELECTIONS IN THEIR ZONES

3) REMIND THE IGP THAT HE WAS APPOINTED BY MR PRESIDENT AND REASSURE HIM OF HIS POSITIONS IN 2011

4) FUND AND SUSTAIN THE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE JUDICIARY

5) DEVELOP AND NURTURE THE JUDICIAL PROCESS THAT WILL BE PRO GOODLUCK JONATHAN

6) MUST ENSURE THAT SECURITY OPERATIVES AT THE GATE TO THE CONVENTION VENUE ARE OUR PEOPLE AND SHOULD HAVE CLEAR INSTRUCTION NOT TO ALLOW MONEY INTO THE VENUE FROM OPPOSITION CAMP, EXCEPT FROM OUR OWN PEOPLE.

7) SUGGESTED MINIMUM PER DELEGATES SHOULD BE BETWEEN N1.2m - N2m

cool DELIBERATE REDUCTION IN NUMBER OF OPPOSITION DELEGATES ACCREDITATION

9) INTIMIDATION OF DELEGATES AT THE VENUE

and on and on and on and on, these are just a selection of comments from the first 23 pages and it continues like this for a further 139 pages. It truly is a shocking document.

ANYONE SAYING OTHERWISE IS JUST LYING. YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED AND THIS WILL DESTROY You
Re: Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered by Rhino5dm: 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2010
I laugh in spanish. Ke ke kiave!
What can you expect from this vampires.
The time is now or never.

The worst is yet!

Say no PDP!
Re: Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered by Rhino5dm: 6:13pm On Dec 26, 2010
The above just comfirmed the attempted bribery of Pastor Tunde Bakare's group.

St. Goodluck Jonathan, i dey laugh ooo!

Ima Niboro where art thou? We need a serious damage control here grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered by texazzpete(m): 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2010
I won't be surprised if the document being discussed was not doctored by agents of SaharaReporters sef.

Naturally, they had to figure out a way to include Reuben Abati in the post. I guess mud-smearing is not limited to politicians.

it's about time Nigerians forced these SR people to provide concrete sources instead of using blanket words like 'a highly placed source' or 'our mole in the Government'.

Nobody will commit any plan to rig elections on paper.
Re: Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered by 9ijaMan: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2010
texazzpete:

I won't be surprised if the document being discussed was not doctored by agents of SaharaReporters sef.

Naturally, they had to figure out a way to include Reuben Abati in the post. I guess mud-smearing is not limited to politicians.

it's about time Nigerians forced these SR people to provide concrete sources instead of using blanket words like 'a highly placed source' or 'our mole in the Government'.

Nobody will commit any plan to rig elections on paper.

If SRs report is against Atiku, then its definitely true abi? But when GEJ is at the receiving end, the story becomes suspect! shocked shocked
I can't stop laughing o!
Re: Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered by manuch(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2010
All this propaganda can not work!!!! Jonathan/Sambo 2011
Re: Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered by Nsiman(m): 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2010
Can a sane man joke with such a sensitive document to get to the media, Besides 'reduction in opposition deligate' what does it mean, Atiku and gej has different delegates from different party or how?
Re: Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered by Faeb: 9:52pm On Dec 26, 2010
9ijaMan:

If SRs report is against Atiku, then its definitely true abi? But when GEJ is at the receiving end, the story becomes suspect! shocked shocked
I can't stop laughing o!

Hmmmmmmmm. More intelligent folk are of the opinion that Sahara Reporters got the said document from Atiku's people, cos Sahara Reporters have made that fact clear. No?
Re: Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered by blacksta(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2010
9ijaMan:

I can't stop laughing o!

Dont mind the sycophants  -

beaf will the first person to use SR as valid link if it were against atiku - I know cause he has done it a number of times.

The party to which GEJ belongs is a personification of corruption; so there is no reason why he will not try to compromise the judiciary, the legislators, the police, the religious leaders, the student unions, the press, the monarchy etc in order to achieve his already doomed ambition to remain the president of Nigeria - a position he has not got the faintest capacity to occupy. I will say it here, loud and clear, that any presidential candidate of PDP hue, whether Atiku, IBB or GEJ, is going there with only one mission which is the rape of the country.
Re: Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered by nduchucks: 10:01pm On Dec 26, 2010
Faeb:

Hmmmmmmmm. More intelligent folk are of the opinion that Sahara Reporters got the said document from Atiku's people, cos Sahara Reporters have made that fact clear. No?

And more intellectually honest people will be more concerned about the fact that the document exists and not how the document was obtained.

Shame on you Beaf, you continue to disappoint us with your blind support for the PDP and its leader GEJ, simply because of GEJ's state of origin and ethnicity.
Re: Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered by Faeb: 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2010
blacksta:

Dont mind the sycophants -

beaf will the first person to use SR as valid link if it were against atiku - I know cause he has done it a number of times.

All hail worshippers of the thief god, Atiku!
What can be expected of a thief and the worshippers of theft, but forgeries and re-engineered documents?

Thieves have little shame or morals, they go about forging docs and ra.ping the truth.

Shame!
Re: Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered by Faeb: 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2010
ndu_chucks:

And more intellectually honest people will be more concerned about the fact that the document exists and not how the document was obtained.

Shame on you Beaf, you continue to disappoint us with your blind support for the PDP and its leader GEJ, simply because of GEJ's state of origin and ethnicity.

Seasons greetings to Atiku people!
You are followers of a mega thief and thats exactly what that document points out. Atiku is a hero of grand theft and corruption, I really feel pity for his supporters, you are truly lost people.

I believe it takes a bottom feeding mind to read that document and think there's joy for Atiku's exposed thieving ways in it, but then, Atiku supporters are a "special" breed. You could suck the brains out of their heads and it wouldn't make a difference, cos all they stand for are the most primevial aspects of neanderthal beliefs, best expressed in grunts:

Ethnic bigotry. . . Grunt!
Sectional bigotry. . . Grunt!
Unbridled grand theft. . . Grunt!
Unabashed corruption. . . Grunt!
Planlessness. . . Grunt!
Wickedness. . . Grunt!
Senselessness. . . Grunt!

For normal, hardworking, long suffering Nigerians though, doctors recommend that you avoid thieves!

[size=14pt]Atiku was caught laundering a stolen[/size] [size=33pt]40 BILLION in one instance!!![/size] [size=14pt]. . .By US Senators!!![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/360110_thief_jpg03fa410e988f7d5957843ec1511da5af
Re: Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered by nduchucks: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2010
@Beaf, the above post confirms that you've completely gone mad. I am not a supporter of the PDP or any of its candidates. Your attempt to sweep my observations about you and your sycophancy, under the carpet, is a waste of time. Why don't you address my points directly? What does my post have to do with Atiku or his supporters?     
Re: Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered by blacksta(m): 10:15pm On Dec 26, 2010
Faeb:

All hail worshippers of the thief god, Atiku!
What can be expected of a thief and the worshippers of theft, but forgeries and re-engineered documents?

Thieves have little shame or morals, they go about forging docs and ra.ping the truth.

Shame!

How can i be a supporter of atiku when i have consistently condemned anything PDP.   The document refers to some events that are planned for the 2011 election.

One of them is the redeployment of police commissioners to those that are sympathetic with GEJ- "  Already carried out  in Lagos".  

To Compromise NGO'S -   The attempted bribery of the Save Nigeria Group   or is that coincidence?

The only person delueded here is you " beaf"
Re: Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered by Nsiman(m): 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2010
The statement "reduction in opposition delegate", what does it mean, why do sahara reporters prefer using "a reliable source to real name?
Re: Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered by Faeb: 10:43pm On Dec 26, 2010
ndu_chucks:

@Beaf, the above post confirms that you've completely gone mad. I am not a supporter of the PDP or any of its candidates. Your attempt to sweep my observations about you and your sycophancy, under the carpet, is a waste of time. Why don't you address my points directly? What does my post have to do with Atiku or his supporters?     

Oh! I call Atiku a thief and suddenly your pained support for zoning and (all Atiku stands for) dries up? Your views are 100% sectional and ethnically bigoted. Please attempt to tick any of the below that you think doesn't apply to you. After you have failed, you may dust yourself and slink off into the night:

Ethnic bigotry. . . Grunt!
Sectional bigotry. . . Grunt!
Unbridled grand theft. . . Grunt!
Unabashed corruption. . . Grunt!
Planlessness. . . Grunt!
Wickedness. . . Grunt!
Senselessness. . . Grunt!

. . .And of course, Northern hegemony, violence, forged documents and articles.
Re: Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered by texazzpete(m): 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2010
9ijaMan:

I can't stop laughing o!

Keep laughing in your stupidity.
I've been unimpressed with SaharaReporters brand of 'journalism' even when Yar'Adua was strong and healthy, not to talk of Goodluck becoming president. I've been a critic of GEJ on these pages before. Why are you lot so stupid as to assume that anyone against SR is pro-GEJ?

I do not like their witch-hunt style of journalism, i do not like the fact that they seemingly now have the power to say or publish damning articles on the strength of very little hard evidence. Their feud with Keyamo is a case study; accusing the young man of incompetence while they themselves had very little that could be presented in a court of law as physical evidence.
I did not like their overt attempt to demonize Reuben Abati over his allocation of Land in abuja, or their subsequent internet campaign to assume Abati was guilty and harangue him to prove his innocence. Now they've managed to smuggle Reuben Abati's name in another controversial topic.

Finally, i dont think such a document like they claim to have would be issued out in this post-wikileaks world where we know that leaks can very easily happen. the whole thing just seems too convenient for me.

In summary, i don't completely trust SR, and i don't trust this 'rigging manual'. This has nothing to do with Atiku or anyone else.
Re: Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered by apoti(m): 11:08pm On Dec 26, 2010
wow!!! what a great plan, I pray it works as planned grin

I also need employ that omeri guy as my campaign chairman grin
Re: Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered by nduchucks: 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2010
Your name calling is not enough to dodge the issue.

Do you, as a progressive Nigerian (now quite doubtful), find it dispicable that a campaign organization would put together a roadmap for rigging the upcoming presidential election, as revealed by the documents in question?  Do you have the capability to be honest enough to say that whoever is responsible for the production of these documents does not deserve your vote?

Most people have come to expect what your answer to the questions above would be, since your uncle GEJ is at the center of this affair. Olodo 

The issue here is not your perception of my personality, the issue is about these documents which spell out GEJ's roadmap to rigging the upcoming election. Be a man, and address the issue, no name calling or bashing of SR. No curse words or abuses please, they will ban your new username agaian, if you stubbornly continue to insult people at will.
Re: Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered by Faeb: 12:30am On Dec 27, 2010
ndu_chucks:

Your name calling is not enough to dodge the issue.

Do you, as a progressive Nigerian (now quite doubtful), find it dispicable that a campaign organization would put together a roadmap for rigging the upcoming presidential election, as revealed by the documents in question?  Do you have the capability to be honest enough to say that whoever is responsible for the production of these documents does not deserve your vote?

Most people have come to expect what your answer to the questions above would be, since your uncle GEJ is at the center of this affair. Olodo 
The issue here is not your perception of my personality, the issue is about these documents which spell out GEJ's roadmap to rigging the upcoming election. Be a man, and address the issue, no name calling or bashing of SR. No curse words or abuses please, they will ban your new username agaian, if you stubbornly continue to insult people at will.

If you had to go to court and required evidence, do you think that download will stand, or will you be laughed out? Even in a village elder setting, do you think that download will count as reasonable evidence or as rumour?
The rest of your post is sentiment, I am not trying to percieve your personality, but am simply pointing out where you have stood up to be counted. Do you now wish to add "supporter of rumour mongering" to that sad list as well?
Re: Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered by appletango: 12:50am On Dec 27, 2010
Faeb:

If you had to go to court and required evidence, do you think that download will stand, or will you be laughed out? Even in a village elder setting, do you think that download will count as reasonable evidence or as rumour?
The rest of your post is sentiment, I am not trying to percieve your personality, but am simply pointing out where you have stood up to be counted. Do you now wish to add "supporter of rumour mongering" to that sad list as well?

just about everything you say constitutes rumour mongering. just look at you signature.

fool
Re: Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered by Faeb: 1:06am On Dec 27, 2010
appletango:

just about everything you say constitutes rumour mongering. just look at you signature.

fool

Of course, you are rumour mongers and thief worshippers.
There are too many dunces in the Atiku camp. What can be done to help these people? shocked

[size=14pt]Atiku is a THIEF![/size]

Re: Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered by Rhino5dm: 3:52am On Dec 27, 2010
Straw man!

Wind don blow fowl yansh open!

Rig and rig election!

Say no evil men and their cohorts!

I dey laugh ooo!

All hail to the mole in their camp!
Re: Jonathan's Rigging Manual Discovered by 9ijaMan: 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2011
Will this material be used for the coming elections?

(1) (Reply)

Is Gej God Sent? / Results From Oyo, Anyone? / Tinubu Acquires Bellview Airline For $300m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.