Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,345 members, 7,836,415 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Singer Davido Declares Support For Seyi Makinde, Adopts Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Davido Declares Support For Seyi Makinde, Adopts Him (945 Views)

Portable Flaunts Cash, Declares Support For Oyetola, APC / Eniola Badmus Declares Support For Tinubu, Campaigns Aggressively / Bbnaija: ‘I Need Him By My Side’, Tacha Begs Her Fans To Vote For Seyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Davido Declares Support For Seyi Makinde, Adopts Him by Honbright(m): 12:35am On Mar 22, 2020
The Nigerian Artiste & popular singer, David Adeleke popularly known as Davido, has declared his support to the Oyo state governor, Voiceairmedia reports.

During Davido's hanging out with Governor of Oyo state, Seyi Makinde at His residence in Ibadan.

He also claims the governor is a huge source of Inspiration to him. The governor is known for his people oriented policies that has made him The peoples favourite.

See his full statement below:
“Ever since I first heard of your triumph and good governance in Oyo State I ‘ve been wanting to meet you and I am glad I did."

"You truly inspire me and with Leaders like you the future is definitely bright. God bless you Sir….”

VAM recalled that Seyi Makinde and Davido’s uncle, Demola Adeleke are in the same political party, People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

Voiceairmedia reported that Davido was active campaigner for his Uncle Senator Adeleke that lost in the Osun Governorship elections. Seyi Makinde and his uncle were flagbearers of PDP.

Could this be a reason for his love for Oyo State Governor

Drop your comment& More photos(Click Link below:
https://www.voiceairmedia.com/2020/03/singer-davido-declares-support-for-seyi.html

Re: Singer Davido Declares Support For Seyi Makinde, Adopts Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:38am On Mar 22, 2020
VAM recalled that Seyi Makinde and Davido’s uncle, Demola Adeleke are in the same political party, People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

Voiceairmedia reported that Davido was active campaigner for his Uncle Senator Adeleke that lost in the Osun Governorship elections. Seyi Makinde and his uncle were flagbearers of PDP.

Could this be a reason for his love for Oyo State Governor 
Anyone is free to support any politician of their choice,
Or have any political affiliation that they believe in,
There has never been any Presidential or Governorship election all over the world, in thr history of democracy that 100% of the populace will support the same candidate,
the only thing is posterity will judge us all at the end.
Karma has everyone's address.

Let Davido be abeg.
Re: Singer Davido Declares Support For Seyi Makinde, Adopts Him by Herdsmen: 12:48am On Mar 22, 2020
Nice one Mpa Ifeanyi.
Re: Singer Davido Declares Support For Seyi Makinde, Adopts Him by jidamsel43(m): 12:49am On Mar 22, 2020
Seyi Makinde is one the few politicians that has the feeling of masses at heart. Though, he can't be perfect, as some of his recent reckless decisions have been widely criticise . With his style of leadership , I can assure you that APC is dead in OYO
Re: Singer Davido Declares Support For Seyi Makinde, Adopts Him by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 22, 2020
His polygamous family needs the support the most.

Misplaced priority.
Re: Singer Davido Declares Support For Seyi Makinde, Adopts Him by TTsephanyah(f): 3:30am On Mar 22, 2020
[s]
post=87651909:

Anyone is free to support any politician of their choice,
Or have any political affiliation that they believe in,
There has never been any Presidential or Governorship election all over the world, in thr history of democracy that 100% of the populace will support the same candidate,
the only thing is posterity will judge us all at the end.
Karma has everyone's address.

Let Davido be abeg.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Singer Davido Declares Support For Seyi Makinde, Adopts Him by Nobody: 4:27am On Mar 22, 2020
What happened to his twerking uncle?

1 Like

Re: Singer Davido Declares Support For Seyi Makinde, Adopts Him by iammo(m): 6:49am On Mar 22, 2020
cool

Oyo State don enter one chance, instead of working Makinde continues to campaign and publicise himself even without election

this days Oyo State only appears in the news for utterly irrelivant bullshit

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Pastor Who ‘looks Like Bobrisky’ Arrested For Holding Sunday Service (phot / Has MI Abaga Been Cheated By One Arab Pig? / Ex Nollywood Actress Regina Askia Discussing Her Failed Marriage With Her Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.