Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,138 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:52 AM

Way To Success In 2020 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Way To Success In 2020 (578 Views)

Nigerians To Start Paying For Bank Deposits In 2020 / Successful Businessman Shares His Personal Secret To Success / How To Start Mini Importation Business In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Way To Success In 2020 by sheyitokz(m): 1:06am On Mar 22, 2020
Hello readers have you ever wondered how we Bloggers in Nigeria make Millions of Naira every month? It’s simple! Google and other adverts Companies pay Bloggers to place adverts on their blogs/websites and the bloggers get paid when you visit and click on those adverts! buh I wanna introduce to you a tested and trusted online forum where you can start making cool,real legit cash with your "smart phone"

Registration membership fee is ₦1,500
Affiliate commission is 66.66.% = ₦1,000
Agent / Distributors earns 15% = ₦100 profit per sales
Daily Login is ₦50 - ₦100
Reasonable discussion / comment : ₦4 - ₦6
Posting relevant unique forum topics: ₦10 - ₦1,000
Daily sponsored post share on your Facebook timeline: ₦100- ₦150
Withdrawal Threshold is ₦5,000 Referral or no referral
Referral is absolutely optional!�
With all these you can be making 20k weekly
Like I have said earlier it's a social news platform set to educate, empower, inspire youth, community development, educate and train the youths through sponsored programs and schemes
How Can I Share Sponsored Post To Earn Commission?
From your dashboard menu, click on "Sponsored Post" then click on the link with the post date that would appear, read instruction on how to share sponsored post.
How can I know I have been paid for sponsoring posts on the site
it's simple and steady after sharing the post on your Facebook timeline just click on the "my profile" button on your screen.
Read full article on how to register:https://sheyitainment..com/2020/03/surest-way-of-earning-with-your-smart.html

Re: Way To Success In 2020 by Rapmoney(m): 1:09am On Mar 22, 2020
Scam!

(1) (Reply)

Read And Think / Advice Needed!!! / Temperature Scanner Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.