Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video (5071 Views)

Thief's Face Transforms Into Chinese Man's After Beating (photo) / Man Brags, Posts Wife's Bloody Photos After Beating Her To Pulp (graphic) / Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video by LasgidiOnline(m): 3:28am On Mar 22, 2020
by Lasgidi Online

The young man who was seen in a viral video beating up his girl friend after getting her pregnant has been identified alongside his friends who aided him in carrying out the act.

The culprit who is a native of Benue State has been identified as Moses Chiuta, a 100 level student of Caritas University Enugu State.

Benue Popular social media activist and humanitarian, Ukan Kurugh who investigated the issue said that the victim revealed their identities to him on phone.

His Facebook post reads;

THESE ARE THE DETAILS OF ALL THE PEOPLE INVOLVE IN THAT VIDEO, WHERE A YOUNG GIRL WAS SERIOUSLY BEATEN.
These Information were availed to me by the victim herself in a 14mins call we had on phone this evening over the aftermath of the ugly incidence.
*Name: Moses Chiuta
(The Guy Who Was Seen In The Video Beating The Girl Up Simply Because She Told Him, She Was Pregnant & He Was Responsible)
*Facebook Name: King Marret D Entertainer
*Tribe: Tiv
*LG: Gwer East
*School: Caritas University Enugu State.
*Level: 100 Level
*Residence Where It Happened: Wadata around Community Secondary School Makurdi
*Parents(Mom): A Police officer
*Dated Dooshima since Nov. last year.
*The guy who held her from Behind in the video while the guy was still beating her is by name Tosin Blessing (Yoruba by tribe)
*The guy who did the videoing is by name Preshy Ibile (Yoruba by tribe)
*The guy who posted/leaked it online is by name Emmanuel Spiffy (Igbo by tribe)

Meanwhile, the video has since received wide spread condemnation from social media users including singer Peter of P Square who posted the video on his Instagram page saying he won’t sleep until the culprits are all arrested.

His post reads;

I am not sleeping until they are all arrested! Let’s find them! This video is disheartening! ������ I believe this happened in Markudi! Cos the guy in red T shirt mentioned it. They better turn themselves over to the police authority in the next 48hrs. Otherwise they will come for them . Swear down I am not gona sleeping on this one!!!��….. and I will keep y’all updated.
� #IdonCarryTheMatterForMyHead

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2020/03/young-boy-identified-after-beating-up-his-girlfriend-in-viral-video.html

lalasticlala seun

Re: Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video by LasgidiOnline(m): 3:29am On Mar 22, 2020
cheesy cheesy
Re: Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video by Danzakidakura(m): 3:35am On Mar 22, 2020
I keep telling people that this children of fallen demon are the problem of Nigeria, you held a pregnant lady down for her to be killed and one of you was videoing it. Thank God for the boy that leek the info to public. This people enjoy seeing others in pain

5 Likes

Re: Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video by Nobody: 3:38am On Mar 22, 2020
The guy should be fed to Corona Virus.

Smashed the girls Pvssy without a condom and had the effrontery to raise his hands towards the girl cos she is pregnant.

Did she impregnate herself.

This is one of the reason why I say you don't just curse the murderers of some people cos you don't know the sins of the corpse on ground.

I feel so much for the poor girl

The goat must visit jail.

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video by ipobarethieves: 3:59am On Mar 22, 2020
sad
Re: Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video by 175(m): 4:26am On Mar 22, 2020
What happened to discrete investigation that will lead to arrests?

This is because from the look of things, these young boys will disappear into thin air ooo. . .Benue get interior villages person fit go hide until matter cools off.
Re: Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video by Segzydaniels018: 5:10am On Mar 22, 2020
OMG! Why would a guy beat a lady up like that, the bastard even removed his belt to flog her, even if she cheated on the guy still not an excuse at all, the so called stupid friend obviously knew the guy was going to beat that lady up and still chose not to persuade or hold the guy not to touch her, all he was after was to firm the whole barbaric act. Pls guys never you raise ur hands to beat any lady, trust me you'll regret ur actions when u're finally calm, walking away from a heated argument that could lead to fight, trust me doesn't mean you're weak

3 Likes

Re: Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video by ATTemi: 5:48am On Mar 22, 2020
never lay ur hands on a girl. Rather ignore her!
Re: Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video by punisha: 5:59am On Mar 22, 2020
ATTemi:
What if the boy found out he wasn’t responsible. And the girl wants 2 shift the goalpost?

Bottom line, never lay ur hands on a girl. Rather ignore her!

Shift goalpost, Really?
Re: Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video by Randy100: 6:40am On Mar 22, 2020
The video didn't explain anything. I beleive that no sensible guy will start beating any lady because she is pregnant for him.

I think (my opinion though) that the girl in question is a free giver or what we like to call kezia trying to pin the pregnancy to this particular guy. The guy knowing full well that he was not the only one that ate from the kpekus decided to beat her back to her senses. If that is the case, they are both wrong.
Re: Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video by iammo(m): 6:41am On Mar 22, 2020
Danzakidakura:
I keep telling people that this children of fallen demon are the problem of Nigeria, you held a pregnant lady down for her to be killed and one of you was videoing it. Thank God for the boy that leek the info to public. This people enjoy seeing others in pain

Coming from herdsmen and bokoharam tribe from kaduna this is funny

4 Likes

Re: Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video by yenereal(m): 7:09am On Mar 22, 2020
shocked
Re: Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video by Venerable612(m): 7:18am On Mar 22, 2020
Randy100:
The video didn't explain anything. I beleive that no sensible guy will start beating any lady because she is pregnant for him.

I think (my opinion though) that the girl in question is a free giver or what we like to call kezia trying to pin the pregnancy to this particular guy. The guy knowing full well that he was not the only one that ate from the kpekus decided to beat her back to her senses. If that is the case, they are both wrong.

NO GUY SHOULD LAY A HAND ON A WOMAN, regardless of her offence.

And

No woman should lay a hand on a man too.

Btw: watch yourself closely. You seem to be a woman beater.

6 Likes

Re: Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video by Lekison(m): 7:23am On Mar 22, 2020
waste them Asap
Re: Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video by Richdad50(m): 7:42am On Mar 22, 2020
shocked
Re: Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video by Randy100: 10:36am On Mar 22, 2020
Venerable612:

NO GUY SHOULD LAY A HAND ON A WOMAN, regardless of her offence.

And

No woman should lay a hand on a man too.

Btw: watch yourself closely. You seem to be a woman beater.
You have to stress that no guy should lay a hand on women by writing it in capital letter and you couldn't do same with no woman should lay hand on a man. I call it double standard from you.

I agree with you on the above 100%.

I don't know what you mean by a woman beater. Is there anything like man beater also?
Re: Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video by Elimon(m): 1:00pm On Mar 22, 2020
Please has the Lady who broke a bottle on his husband's head for cheating been arrested?if no,then wet in this guy do Na...I don watch the video..shune women with tears that touch the heart...no one has cared about why the guy would react this way.
I remember one time in uni,just ignoring my gf call for five times when we had an issue,she sorrowfully came to my house crying, asked me why I ignored her,I told I I didn't want to talk to her
This girl scatter my room,pour water,hit me with both her shoes and mine,slapped me multiple times...funny enough my neighbors no show..no one came to help me...
But immediately I vex thunder this girl slaps beat her out of my house,she started crying then everyone came out to ask me what happened. I got angry with all of them,so woman for kill me them no know..but if I slap woman Na problem.
Since then I saw there was no gender equality in this kind of stories...no one know the full detail... Who knows if this guy was once this girls everything.
Re: Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video by ameheo(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video by LadySarah: 2:10pm On Mar 22, 2020
Ortom shod recruit them as guards for Benue ppl
Re: Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video by Graxie(f): 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2020
The boy is a product of single parenting, police officer what do expect? Since being a single mom is a great Sin in Nigeria, the mother ended raising an idiot. The circle is still on, dooshima own will be worst because no job to raise her own fatherless child.
Re: Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video by Venerable612(m): 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2020
Randy100:
You have to stress that no guy should lay a hand on women by writing it in capital letter and you couldn't do same with no woman should lay hand on a man. I call it double standard from you.

I agree with you on the above 100%.

I don't know what you mean by a woman beater. Is there anything like man beater also?

Yes, it’s in CAPS because a man is more likely to beat a woman that it is for a woman to beat man.

Thanks for concurring.

And Yes, in my short experience - I have seen a family where the woman constantly bully the man. Such a woman is a man beater smiley

1 Like

Re: Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video by Randy100: 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2020
Venerable612:

Yes, it’s in CAPS because a man is more likely to beat a woman that it is for a woman to beat man.

Thanks for concurring.

And Yes, in my short experience - I have seen a family where the woman constantly bully the man. Such a woman is a man beater smiley
The truth is that women beating always get more attention than men beating.

What would you say if a woman beats a man and the man retaliated back. Who is the beater?
Re: Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video by anonymous1759(m): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
Social media has turned some folks to buffoons you allowed the Guy to hit his girl without cautioning him and later posted the evil act for the world to see as what? Some Niggas are fucking dumb.
Re: Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video by anonymous1759(m): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2020
Graxie:
The boy is a product of single parenting, police officer what do expect? Since being a single mom is a great Sin in Nigeria, the mother ended raising an idiot. The circle is still on, dooshima own will be worst because no job to raise her own fatherless child.

Stop saying rubbish Oga hitting your woman it's a personal thing it Has nothing to do with single parenting. People who grew up with a single parent understand life better and more cautious to some people raised by both parents.
Re: Young Boy Identified After Beating Up His Girlfriend In Viral Video by BadBradley: 2:28pm On Mar 24, 2020
Randy100:

why will any sense come out of someone who named himself Randy?

(1) (Reply)

Third Mainland Bridge Accident Claims Life Of 6. / Cult War In Secondary School Yesterday Thursday They Machete Him - PHOTOS / Lady Makes A Necklace With Her Boyfriend's Sperm (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.