Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,825 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

COVID-19 (coronavirus): Thus Says The Spirit Of The LORD - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COVID-19 (coronavirus): Thus Says The Spirit Of The LORD (576 Views)

Thus says The Lord: "Lukewarmness is not Accepted!" / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) / how to know when you hear "thus says the lord God Almighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 (coronavirus): Thus Says The Spirit Of The LORD by kgr8mike(m): 6:22am On Mar 22, 2020
Thus says the Spirit of the LORD, any person that is hit by COVID-19 or Coronavirus should go to the earth and place his/her bare feet on the raw earth and live. ( Not the slabbed earth or the interlock earth or the tarred earth or the cemented earth but the natural earth- just like the beach earth or the farm earth). Gather sand together and make it sufficiently moisty such that the inprint of your bare feet can be seen and place your bare feet there and in 3 hours or less the sickness is gone.

And the Holy Spirit is saying that most people are sick because they have not communicated with the natural earth. Get back to the earth, put your bare feet on it and live.

The Spirit is saying that I formed man's physical body from the dust of the earth ( Gen 2:7), therefore get back there right now and your body will live.

This is like the days when Moses lifted up the bronze serpent and those that looked on it lived. - (Numbers 21:8-9)

This is like the days when Naaman was told to go dip himself 7 times in River Jodan and live - ( 2Kings 5:9-14)

This is like the days when Jesus spat on the dust of the earth and healed a man that was born blind - ( John 9:1-7)

And just as the earth came to the rescue of the woman in Revelation 12:13-17, the earth is waiting to come to your aid right now. Get to the earth, put your bare feet there and live.

Praise the LORD forever... Weep not world, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David has prevailed to open the book and break the seven seals - Revelation 5:5

Get to the earth right now, place your bare feet on it and come back with testimonies.

Jesus, the Lamb of God is both LORD and CHRIST. - Acts 2:36

Hallelujah Praise the LORD
Salvation and Glory
Splendour and Majesty
Dominion and Authority
Belong to our God.

In Jesus mighty name we have prophesied.

JESUS, the Lamb of God is both LORD and CHRIST.

Glory to God forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6RYO3C_vbU
Re: COVID-19 (coronavirus): Thus Says The Spirit Of The LORD by CAPSLOCKED: 7:44am On Mar 22, 2020
kgr8mike:

Thus says the Spirit of the LORD, any person that is hit by COVID-19 or Coronavirus should go to the earth and place his/her bare feet on the raw earth and live. ( Not the slabbed earth or the interlock earth or the tarred earth or the cemented earth but the natural earth- just like the beach earth or the farm earth). Gather sand together and make it sufficiently moisty such that the inprint of your bare feet can be seen and place your bare feet there and in 3 hours or less the sickness is gone.

You're a fool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 (coronavirus): Thus Says The Spirit Of The LORD by kgr8mike(m): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

You're a fool.

I don't know you. But for what you have said you will find out whether am a fool or not.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 (coronavirus): Thus Says The Spirit Of The LORD by CAPSLOCKED: 9:29am On Mar 22, 2020
kgr8mike:

I don't know you. But for what you have said you will find out whether am a fool or not.

THREAT ALERT!!

what do you need?
my full details? bvn? address?
what will you do to me? will I die? will I run mad?

I'm so excited lol.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 (coronavirus): Thus Says The Spirit Of The LORD by Richnerd69: 10:22am On Mar 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THREAT ALERT!!

what do you need?
my full details? bvn? address?
what will you do to me? will I die? will I run mad?

I'm so excited lol.

Quit acting like a fool. Go look for solution to this mess. If you have nothing tangible to contribute , then stfu.
Re: COVID-19 (coronavirus): Thus Says The Spirit Of The LORD by kingxsamz(m): 10:42am On Mar 22, 2020
kgr8mike:

We already know.
If you weren't, you wouldn't have posted the crap up there.
Re: COVID-19 (coronavirus): Thus Says The Spirit Of The LORD by kingxsamz(m): 10:44am On Mar 22, 2020
Richnerd69:

Quit acting like a fool. Go look for solution to this mess. If you have nothing tangible to contribute , then stfu.

Your Christian brother already found the cure for the virus.
grin grin grin
Jokers.
Re: COVID-19 (coronavirus): Thus Says The Spirit Of The LORD by Richnerd69: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2020
kingxsamz:

Your Christian brother already found the cure for the virus.
grin grin grin
Jokers.

And he's not your brother , because he's a Christian? Bunch of malnourished cave men.
Re: COVID-19 (coronavirus): Thus Says The Spirit Of The LORD by kingxsamz(m): 10:58am On Mar 22, 2020
Richnerd69:

And he's not your brother , because he's a Christian? Bunch of malnourished cave men.

He's your brother in the lord... grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19 (coronavirus): Thus Says The Spirit Of The LORD by Mstick: 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2020
So, a sick person should put their feet inside dirt? Wouldn't that cause more infection since their immune system is already weakened?
Re: COVID-19 (coronavirus): Thus Says The Spirit Of The LORD by lepasharon(f): 4:28am On Mar 23, 2020
kgr8mike:

Fool
Re: COVID-19 (coronavirus): Thus Says The Spirit Of The LORD by kgr8mike(m): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2020
lepasharon:

Fool

Thanks.

Every prophet is called a fool at the beginning but at the end the prophet is justified.
Re: COVID-19 (coronavirus): Thus Says The Spirit Of The LORD by lepasharon(f): 10:00am On Mar 23, 2020
kgr8mike:

Thanks.

Every prophet is called a fool at the beginning but at the end the prophet is justified.

You are not any yeye prophet, you are just another deluded one
Re: COVID-19 (coronavirus): Thus Says The Spirit Of The LORD by kgr8mike(m): 11:53am On Mar 23, 2020
lepasharon:

You are not any yeye prophet, you are just another deluded one

Now because I didn't speak these words because I want to speak, let Him that spoke through me pay you a visit.
Re: COVID-19 (coronavirus): Thus Says The Spirit Of The LORD by lepasharon(f): 6:38pm On Mar 23, 2020
kgr8mike:

Now because I didn't speak these words because I want to speak, let Him that spoke through me pay you a visit.

Oh really? When?

(1) (Reply)

Did The Bible Record An Igbo - Yoruba Encounter? / Born Of God / Video: God Gave Her A Brand New Womb After Her Womb Was Cut Off During Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.