Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Spiritual Work Or Spells To Neutralize Eating In Dreams - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Spiritual Work Or Spells To Neutralize Eating In Dreams (551 Views)

How To Stop Eating In Your Dreams Permanently / INVOKING POWER OR DOING SPIRITUAL WORK/SPELLS IN THE GRAVEYARD (TIPS AND RULES) / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Work Or Spells To Neutralize Eating In Dreams by Obeleagu121: 6:43am On May 14, 2020
What is a dream ?
A dream is a medium where divine spirits comes to reveal to you or talk to you as a demi god ,is another mode of revelation but when you dream and remember that dream its simply a VISION ,
What ever you see in dream are event taking place in the spiritual world that's why we need to be cautious or watchful about dreams ,listen to me bad dreams take effect fast than good dreams because you might see yourself eating rice and beans in dream with coke I bet you this is spiritual food (nri mmuo)spiritual food is a medium where some of us are poisoned when our enemies finds out you can't eat what they give you physically what next they do ,is by giving it to to you spiritually,and if your spiritual immune system is weak you will eat it and face the drum bit,that's why our igbo adage says "surugede bu egwu ndi mmuo"
Spirituality is not speaking In tongues,spirituality is not 40million years of drinking anointing oil ,listen to the voice of the spirits now ,your blessings can be exchanged with food,your healing can be delayed because of constant eating of worms through food ,,
Many are overlooking there dreams ,but dreams are the gateway of getting revelation through dreams that's why we try to tell people spell or spiritual work to do to be connected to the spirits ,because when you are connected ,the divine spirits can talk to you through dreams and also will reveal to you time to time ,,
we have spells or spiritual work to perform ,remember what we do is the things of the spirits ,
We will perform a spiritual work to spoil or neutralize every spiritual food you ate in dream .
Immediately you wake up and remember you are or drink in dream just get your early morning ur in and drink I know is gross but do It and it will be un-effectice immediately,
You can also eat bitter kola immidiately ,
You can also get 1 native egg and round it on your head 7times and pray ,gently touch the egg on your tummy and scroll up to your throat and do as if you are vomiting something and scroll up the egg to the mouth 7times and break ,pray that is there anything hot in your body or anything you have eating today you are spoiling it and breaking the yoke of sickness bad luck and so on ,after that break it on the floor and go back to your room .
But If you want it back to the person that sent it just go in the market and buy this items .
Items :
Fufu(akpu)
Rice
Beans
Sliced 4 pieces Yam
But if you can remember the food you ate in dream just get that exact food and prepare it or cook it
Get 7 cowries (eze ego)
Golden Coins 7( the one that has opening in the middle )
Silver coins 7
1000naira note for those in Nigeria
1 small basket
3 cotyledon kolanut
Get The exact drink you drank in dream but if you didn't drink just leave it ,
Put all those things in the basket and wait till 12 or 1 midnight .
Wake up by 12 or 1 in the midnight
Take those items to 3 road junction
,take your 3cotyledon kola and pray with the spirit of enough is a enough ,pray with anger ,tell them that you have come to give back to anybody that sent you food to eat in dream ,tell them that you don't know the person by thru know much better ,you have come to return it back to whosoever that is feeding you spiritually,tell them to arise the spirits of war ,let then go and feed back that person as he fed you for him or her to see how sweet it is ,tell them to go at this moment ,after that drop the kola for them don't break it at that 3road junction ,then carry the food on your head and say who is feeding me spiritually,who is trying to poison me spiritually. who is trying to bring me down through food. who is trying to make me sick through food ,continue like that ,then say that you have come to give you back which is yours (maka ihe oye metera ya eburu) tell them to go and feed back that person the way he fed you (maka omem mmegwara anaghi afu uka)tell them no man Can use food to kill you spiritually ,no man can take your blessings spiritually,no man can poison you spiritually ,after that round it on your head 3times and say return back those foods to whosoever that is feeding you or giving you meals to feed on in dream ,after that gently drop the food on thr middle of that 3rowd junction and go home ,don't look back at all ,even if you hear someone's call never look back ,
Ihe anyi neme bu ihemmuo,
Warning :be holy before this(avoid sex) spiritual exercise,be on barefoot at the spiritual point of prayers (3road junction)
Make sure you have 7alligator pepper in Your mouth chewed.
Peace be unto you
Good luck and be safe
We await for testimonies once you do this exercise,put your enemies to shame don't sleep while your enemies are busy planting disaster.
Prayer is the key
You can call me where you are lost out or you can also join our group+2348026210397 for more teachings or spiritual works to perform to save mankind .

(1) (Reply)

RCCG Statement On Uwavera Omozuwa / Practical And Pure Religion: Christianity Or Churchianity (by B.O.E) / You Must Be A Muslim To Comment On This Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.