Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Help Needed, I Have An Exam – The GRE – To Write At VI. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Help Needed, I Have An Exam – The GRE – To Write At VI. (939 Views)

Help Needed To Offer Sadakat To Less Previledge / Advice/help Needed / Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed, I Have An Exam – The GRE – To Write At VI. by AbooUthaymeen(m): 6:44am On Mar 22, 2020
As-salaam Alaykum brothers, as the title implies, I need help with certain things as regards the exam.

Firstly, I don't know the place, here is the address:

Dragnet Prometric Test Center, 2nd floor NCWS House on Ahmed Onibudo Street, VI Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

So, I don't know if anyone here knows the place putting in mind that I'm coming from Ilorin, so that I can be assisted with the easiest route coming from Ilorin, please.

Secondly, the exam is slated for 27th of this month. Although I had in mind to pass the night before 27th in any masjid close to the center, if I can get a place to pass the night, it would be appreciated. Jazakumullaahu khayran for your anticipated response.
Re: Help Needed, I Have An Exam – The GRE – To Write At VI. by busar(m): 12:01am On Apr 16, 2020
Wa alaykumus salaam wa rahmatullah wa barakaatuh... Were you able to write the test?
Re: Help Needed, I Have An Exam – The GRE – To Write At VI. by AbooUthaymeen(m): 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2020
Wa alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu, no, due to this coronavirus of a thing, Alhamdulillaah I was able to postpone the exam.
Re: Help Needed, I Have An Exam – The GRE – To Write At VI. by busar(m): 1:03am On Apr 27, 2020
Alhamdu lillah

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jumaat Kareem Sms / Lets Talk About Allah Or Mohammed / Wafa Sultan On Muslim Pedophilia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.