Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,153 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Advice/help Needed - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Advice/help Needed (614 Views)

Help Needed, I Have An Exam – The GRE – To Write At VI. / Help Needed To Offer Sadakat To Less Previledge / Help Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice/help Needed by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2018
Hello guys i need an advice from you all.

Am a forex trader and when we hold trade over night we pay or receive swap (interest) but i do not need these swap (interest).

my broker says if i can proof that am a Muslim then they will cancel it for me. (only forex or stock traders will understand)

now, the question is to prove am a Muslim, i need to summit a document proving am a Muslim, please people how do i do this.

i was thinking of typing one out but i have no idea on how to write it or what to say.

your assistance will be gladly appreciated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice/help Needed by FriendNG: 1:33am On Nov 05, 2018
There is no document that can prove someone is Muslim or Not. Just the believe in oneness of God and all his Messengers peace be upon them all makes you a Muslim.

Islam does not have a certificate to present before someone can know you're a Muslim.
Re: Advice/help Needed by Empiree: 10:27pm On Nov 05, 2018
Na by force to receive interest?

Na wa ooo

Is this in Nigeria?

Why is everything in that country is always funny cool

Honestly if I were you, since there is no such thing as proof of "Muslim certificate" if they really required it, let them deposit the interest in your bank account. Take it out later and dash them to miskin. You will definitely feed people with that.

I had interest base bank account where they remitted interest payment weekly. I simply told them that I don't want it and no argument at all. They deactivated that channel since then. That's 15 years ago and still counting.

LadunaI
Re: Advice/help Needed by infofirst(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2019
Simply go to a court, get an affidavit and include that you are a Muslim in the write up. That's how I did mine and it worked.

(1) (Reply)

Happy Jummat Get Free 1gb Or N1000 Airtime By Answering 10 Questions Only / How To Eat Is Sunnah / When You Break Your Own Rules !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.