Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again (42596 Views)

2023: Umahi’s Senatorial Ambition In Jeopardy As Other Contenders Sue / Ganduje/Sanusi Reconciliation In Jeopardy As Governor Jets Out To Saudi Arabia / 2019 General Elections In Jeopardy As Card Reader Loses Out To Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by Keemsleek005(m): 7:56am On Mar 22, 2020
nuti:
All under buhari govt, as was 1985 so is 2020. This man is a harbinger of nemesis to this country.

So its buhari fault? Na him cause fall of crude abi

3 Likes

Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by Smartfix: 7:56am On Mar 22, 2020
It is well. I believe the world will survive this, no matter how difficult it might seem. This one too will pass as Ebola.

On a more serious note,

If you own a car and you happen to see my signature, it is all good and fine.
Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by xreal: 7:56am On Mar 22, 2020
It Is Well.
Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by Yenefer(f): 7:56am On Mar 22, 2020
Smartfix:
Hg
Smartfix:
Hg
babyfaceafrica:
Hmmm
Goldenheart:
embarassed
Humphrizy:
Wahala dey ooh
Lanre4uonly:
This is serious.
Wigetsolar:
Goldenheart:
embarassed
babyfaceafrica:
Hmmm
Lonelyhrt1:
B
OgbeniOja1:
GBas gbos
Lonelyhrt1:
B
they don't have anything reasonable to comment as of this time. They will going to modify it into rubbish. Everyone is addicted to Attention including me. The world of dopamine addiction.

8 Likes

Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by Fragility6: 7:57am On Mar 22, 2020
As i dey like diz now i fit buy one barrel. Life can funny eh
Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by totowunmido: 7:57am On Mar 22, 2020
Downsizing of civil servants is loading

1 Like

Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by Williamseze: 7:58am On Mar 22, 2020
https:///D8wHUNZkhnSKOuc22aSaJW. Join now to invest and earn money in a good way stay home and earn money money through your phone in an easy way
Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by totowunmido: 7:58am On Mar 22, 2020
Keemsleek005:

So its buhari fault? Na him cause fall of crude abi
it is called bad luck

4 Likes

Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 22, 2020
This is how leadership is tested. I believe president mohammodu buhari is capable to padfle the affairs of the nation nigeria. You will get your salaries....be calm.

Our daddy got your back

2 Likes

Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by Roon9(m): 7:59am On Mar 22, 2020
CoronaVirusRelo:
We are going to drink our crude oil las las.

Workers should be paid with crude oil in jerricans and allowed to go look for buyers individually.

Lols! Mini exportation loading
Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by RapistOnBail: 7:59am On Mar 22, 2020
nuti:
All under buhari govt, as was 1985 so is 2020. This man is a harbinger of nemesis to this country.
Stfu

1 Like

Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by classicfrank4u(m): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2020
ornicus:
Trump you can see as your paddys whose diccks you have been succking all this while [MBS and Putin] no send you. they will fk over your precious fracking industry and the rest of the world in these perilous times. f-uck you and your enablement of MBS.

You're a goat
Wat has this news got to do with Trump? sad

5 Likes

Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 22, 2020
That's definitely not good..
Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 22, 2020
Well at least, Russia seems to be starting to feel the pinch. They are putting out feelers to Saudi Arabia for a negotiation over the oil price war. Maybe we will hopefully see a resolution in the next month or two and prices back to $60.

Our government really needs to see the handwriting on the wall and hasten diversification. The failure of the past governments to do so should not be used as a benchmark for present and future governments to stay in the same place.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by totowunmido: 8:02am On Mar 22, 2020
OgbeniOja1:
Once this pay drops I dey go better shopping
remember to buy gold circle condoms o
Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 22, 2020
[quote author=classicfrank4u post=87655724]

You're a goat
Wat has this news got to do with Trump? sad[/quote

Mynd
Lalastical
SARRKI

PLS DO THE NEEDFUL!!!
Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by hisexcellency34: 8:02am On Mar 22, 2020
What's the work of Ministry of Solid Minerals?
Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by Ummeeyy: 8:02am On Mar 22, 2020
Ummeeyy:
Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by gurunlocker: 8:03am On Mar 22, 2020
Coronavirus has given this government another excuse for failure grin cheesy cheesy

Stay safe my people!!!

1 Like

Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by ContractKiller: 8:04am On Mar 22, 2020
Well with the kind of idiots who've been running this country and who have been refusing to restructure and diversify the economy, this tragedy was long overdue.

2 Likes

Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by 12345baba(m): 8:04am On Mar 22, 2020
Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by WalkerMichael(m): 8:04am On Mar 22, 2020
Yenefer:
they don't have anything reasonable to comment as of this time. They will going to modify it into rubbish. Everyone is addicted to Attention including me. The world of dopamine addiction.

Lol nairaland is a crazy addiction
Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by realstars: 8:04am On Mar 22, 2020
Somthing Worst May Follow, The Wold Is In Truble.
Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by Nobody: 8:05am On Mar 22, 2020
Eteka1:
I guess Buhari invented Corona virus to destroy the global economy. Your stupidity knows no bounds.
I guess you and your master are too dumb to realise a day like this will come when oil will be worth nothing, Covid19 or not the world is going green godamit! Cars moving to electric, Nigerian's where screaming diversify the economy, your master and NNPC are busy wasting billions of dollars in the north in search of oil. When it drops to $10 you'll see next level suffering. Only people earning in dollars will be better off.

6 Likes

Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by stabilizer: 8:05am On Mar 22, 2020
Global Economic war planned and implemented by the most wealthy persons in the world i the struggle for power test to control the world... Is it true that God is so calm ? Make some people just release a deadly virus like this to put the world in fear... Just like that ...
Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by HabuD: 8:05am On Mar 22, 2020
Nigeria's problems could have been easily solved if the huge cost of governance would have been cut, and government was prudent enough and not as nepotistic as it is now, to bring in technocrats who could help in diversifying their earnings away from crude oil.

1 Like

Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by LowerPriceData0(m): 8:06am On Mar 22, 2020
cry
Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by lomprico(m): 8:07am On Mar 22, 2020
Fg better cut off all the useless tax they imposed.
Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by Okoroawusa: 8:07am On Mar 22, 2020
nuti:
How?... Buhari controls oil price?

2015 ELECTION IS OVER...GET OVER IT. EVERY PART OF THE COUNTRY HAS MOVED ON EXCEPT IGBOS!!!!

WHY??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers’ Salaries In Jeopardy As Oil Price Tumbles Again by vioment: 8:07am On Mar 22, 2020
We are never ready and dedicated for anything even when at the starting line.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari And The Only Boy Among The Dapchi Girls (Photo) / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... / Bakare: Buhari Told Me He Wants A VP Who Can Hold The Nation Together If He Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.